Chap 12

TIE ME WITH YOUR HEART

 

Shin Hye decided to work at Seoul as she open a bakery shop “Choco H2”. The day of opening, yong Hwa , Minhyuk and her haraboji come . Bo Un cant join since she got a blind date on that day . “Shin Hye ah why did you name this shop Choco H2?”, Yong hwa ask while others is busy tasting the cake. “H2 ?? Ouh .. its mean for … err … hoi hoi .. no no its stand for Hi Hi”, Shin Hye said and thankfully her brain work to give a brilliant idea . How can she said H2 stand for HyeHwa .. What happen if Yong Hwa for that?so embarassing“Ouh . you creative .. I though it stand for something special”, Yong hwa said half sulky. “Whats with your tone?”, Shin Hye ask and hand him a cupcake . Yong Hwa smile and taste the the cupcake . It was delicious until Yong hwa nodding is head . “Hyung … the cake is ready ..”, Minhyuk whisper to Yong hwa . Actually despite the opening of Shin Hye bakery , they also preparing for a surprise party . Yong hwa go silently to the back and take the cake .. Minhyuk is busy luring Shin Hye with talking something nonsense .

Then suddenly Yong hwa come in and singing birthday song . Shin Hye smile and burst the candle on the cake . Yong hwa fastly wipe a cake’s cream on Shin Hye face then they start a war .. “yak .. ah youngster .. you play I wanna go home”, her haraboji who cant stand it open the door and go straight to home . “Neh haraboji”, the three of them shout while laughing . They were playing .. the nice and clean shop suddenly become messy . After they play just then they realize that the shop is messy . They help each other clean back the shop with Jungshin and Jonghyun help . Bo Un also come right after her date . Shin Hye and Yong hwa thank them because of the help . Shin Hye closed the shop door while being accompany by Yong hwa . “kaja”, she finish . “Shin Hye ah .. I have something to said”, “Mm”, Shin Hye said . “Open you  ears well .. Shin Hye ah I’m going to be a peanut to your butter , water to your ocean, glaze on your donut , spring to your step , twinkle in your eyes , blue in your sky , cherry to your sundae , flip to your flop , milk to your cookie , sweet in your dreams , beat of your heart , cheese to your macaroni , best to your friend, and love of your life”, wow he really said it in one breath . “Yong Hwa shii.. are you drunk?”, Shin Hye ask while shock .

“Ahhh … Shin Hye ah”, Yong hwa said furiously . “Why cant my word reach you?”, he said half crying . “Mwo … you said you wanna be something weird ... cherry ... peanut , this and that .. just be yourself..”, Shin Hye said innocently . “I’m really going crazy”, he said while scratching his head . “ Saranghae … swear to heaven I love you”, he said in emotions . “There you go .. Its easy right?”, Shin Hye said calmly . “You’re not shock?”, Yong hwa said while matching his step with her . “Why should I shock?”, she ask . “ya.. I  just confess”, he said half believing with Shin Hye actions .. Shin Hye finds childish Yong hwa is cute ..  he keep shouting answer me .. answer me .. “Jung Yong hwa shii …. I love you too .. satisfied?”, Shin Hye said . “Liar”, Yong Hwa said . Shin Hye just sigh then said she is serious . “Then shout to the world that you love me”, Yong hwa dare her . Shin Hye come closer and whisper to him “I really do love you”. “Why did you whisper instead .. Didn’t I ask to shout it?”, he said being childish again . “You’re meant world to me pabo”,she said and take a glance of him .. He stop his step and shout “Mrs Jung .. I love you”.