Chap 14

TIE ME WITH YOUR HEART

 

One year later … “Bo Un ah you should put on this”, Shin Hye said as she show Bo Un a bracelet . “Its okay you put it”, she said again in her wedding dress . Bo Un is getting married with the guy that she used to go with blind date . Minhyuk who is gonna give a speech is nervous .. “What’s wrong with you?”, Yong Hwa ask . “Hyung .. I’m gonna go to toilet”, he hands the speech paper to Yong Hwa .. Shin Hye go and stands beside Yong Hwa “ The ceremony gonna begin soon , where’s Minhyuk?”, Shin Hye ask him . “He said gonna go to toilet .. but its already 5 minutes …”, Yong Hwa said worried .

Then the ceremony begin and and its time for speech time .. Yong Hwa step on the stage and begin the speech . Everyone is shock .. Actually Yong Hwa already find Minhyuk when everyone is searching for him …

Flashback .

Everyone is searching for Minhyuk then Yong Hwa went to the most back toilet and he find him .. “Minhyuk ah why crying?”, he ask . “Hyung … I just met my noona and the have to let her go again”. He said sobbing . “Minhyuk ah your noona gonna be happy”, Yong Hwa said persuading him . “Hyung why don’t you make the speech instead?”, he said while wiping his tears . “Why me?”, Yong Hwa ask shock . “Then you can confess to Shin Hye unni .. You know what she always said that she just need to hear that you want to marry her .. she didn’t care how much love you already said until you doesn’t said you wanna marry her ..”, Minhyuk confess. “That’s why she didn’t respond to my lovey dovey before..”, Yong Hwa taught and he grabbed Minhyuk .

End of Flashback

Yong Hwa go on the stage and began his speech ..

“Anyonghaseyo. My name is Jung Yong Hea, and I am very happy to be here to celebrate the wedding of my dear friend Cha Bo Un and her husband. Bo Un ah you look absolutely stunning tonight. .To the beautiful bride Bo Un: we met back in her first grade on university, and I am honored to meet you because of you I can meet the most wonderful person in my life. And to the groom you are now prepared for all that lies ahead. You have chosen a wonderful woman to be your wife and all I ask is that you take good care of her and always keep her laughing. And to Bo Un , thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I love your infectious laugh, open heart, and brutal honesty. Always remember that I, along with the rest of your friends and family will always be here to support you.Before I finish, I wanted to thank Bo Un brother , Min Hyuk for giving me this opportunity to giving this speech and showing my bravery …” Yong Hwa gulp his saliva and breath in “Park Shin Hye … will you be my wife”, he said while his eyes searching for Shin Hye . Shin Hye is shocked . Minhyuk suddenly grab her hands and bring her towards the stage .

“Park Shin Hye shii , will you be my wife?”, he ask once again and got on his knees .. Everyone clapped their hands and shout “ Marry him .. marry him..”. Shin Hye shyly nodded and Bo Un come give her the flowers …

The end …………..

Hi guys I'm sorry for the suddenly ending .. actually I am working on the new Yongshin ff and I hope you gonna support that too :)