The White Rabbit Amusement Park.

I, Alice Of Wonderland

Without any hesistation to start the mission any later, she drove to her location.

The first thing she saw was the "White Rabbit Amusement Park" sign.

A sign that's says "Welcome", with a cute white rabbit of course smiling with pictures of people in the sign, and beyond the the sign, the people began to be real moving inside the sign, like a flat screen teleivision. Suddenly, people began srceaming there was a dark figure, terrorizing the place like a dragon, and a person which she realized it was her at the edge of the sign, choking as the dark "dragon-like" figure plunge her to death.

She can't believe of what she just saw, she rubbed her eyes and pinched herself. She stared at the sign again, but this time it's the same thing again, only not moving nor she didn't see the dark figure. It was just the plain, annoying sign. She sighed.

"Oh. This is really...nevermind." She finally entered the gates of the amusement park. "This is really weird. It's open right?" She thought. For she was expecting many peolpe crowding, laughter and screaming everywhere, but it was the complete opposite of what she thought.  There is no people,no laughter nor sound in this amusement park. It was completely in perfect shape yet certainly deserted.

Nicole decided to explore. She kept on asking herself, "What am I supposed to find?"  While she was searching  for unusual things and muttering to herself, she remembered about what Daniel called her. "Why did he called me Alice? It was same as my dream..."

Then something tucked her tight behind her back or rather it was someone. Nicole turned around to see who it was. It was a young boy and girl, probably age seven. You could say they are twins. The twin continue to cuddle Nicole tightly.

"We finally found her brother!" said the girl.

"Yes sister, we found her once again!" said the boy.

And they both exclaimed in unison, "We've found Alice!"

"Alice?" The name "Alice" strucked Nicole. She backed away. "Whoa. You've got the wrong person...I'm sorry but that's not my name." She shooked her to the twins. "By the way, where's your parents?"

The twins frown and did not replied to her question. They grabbed nicoles hands and started to walk, and they ended up in a big rabbit hole in the ground, like it's from nowhere.  "Come on Alice, it's time for us to take you there!" And the little girl added, "They're waiting for you."

"What? Where?" She said, shaking her hands from the grasped of the twins. "Who are you kids? Who's waiting?"

"WONDERLAND is waiting for you Alice!" The twins said again impatiently in unison.

"This is ridiculous! I'm going back home, and my name is not ALICE!"

"Do not turn back Alice!!! DO NOT---"

The whole place now was filled with dark, black smog and clouds. There was a shrill, sinister laugh that made Nicole's head hurt.  Nicole screamed in pain, "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO'S HERE?!"

The voice replied, "I'm no one." And a girl about her age appeared before her eyes.

"Poor you... The twins left you." She giggled.

Nicole turned aroung and realized the twin vanished. Then surprisingly, the girl hugged Nicole. "Poor Alice...all alone again."

Nicole flinched. The girl's embraced became tighter, she felt pain, crushing her. Nicole shoved the girl both of them fell down.

"Oh!" The girl innocently exclaimed. But an evil grin was painted in her face. "That was rude of me... so that Alice doesn't have to suffer like this... my voice should be cuter.. much cuter don't you think? ALICE?"

"I've got to run away." Thought Nicole, trying to stand up. "But where to?" Nicole stumble as she tried to run.

"Hmm? Where are you going?" The girl asked, leaning close to Nicole. "You're lost aren't you? I'll help you find your way...I'll help you find your way to what's important to you."  Then  the girl whispered something to Nicole that made her paralyzed with fear.

"So...you see..." The girl continued. "In return, I want you give me back my name, Alice of Wonderland. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!"

"My name's not Alice!" Nicole managed to answer.

The girl's voice changed into a menacing tone. "Well then dear... DIE!!!" Started strangling Nicole. 

"Am I going to die? Why? Why do I have to die here? I haven't done anything...yet." Nicole felt tears in her eyes.

"GIVE ME BACK MY NAME! Or else!" The girl hysterically choking Nicole. 

Nicole, then heard a familiar voice, "If you don't want to die, then keep quiet!" It was one of the twins. And it seems one of the twins pointed the gun at the girl. And pressed the trigger. At first nothing happened, then slowly, the girl's face were cracking. The girl laughed hysterically.  

"Your voice is very annoying."The little boy shot her once more. This time the girl's head and body shattered like a mirror into a million pieces. All was left was the mist slowly fading away.

When all the mist faded, it's all clear as day. Nicole can clearly see the twins holding a gun.

"Can you stand?" The boy asked.

"Who are you really? You two?!" Nicole asked, aggravated and exhausted.

"Geez Alice. We told you not to look back... What if we don't make it for tea time?"

"Come Alice..." The little girl pulled her hand.

"Why should I fo---" But Nicole didn't get to finish her demanding question, for the twins finally came up with an idea and pushed her into the rabbit hole.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 4/18/11

MallowYoomi Here! GAWSH, SECOND update accomplished! Please comment and subscribe readers!