Welcome to Wonderland.

I, Alice Of Wonderland

Nicole finally landed at her through the endless rabbit hole dimension.

And she just realized she looks like a giant and twins were in the ground looking at her like she's a tower.  

"Alice, drink your medicine!" The little girl yelled.  

"For pete's sake, what medicine?" She scratched her head. And as she reached for her pocket she remembered the purse Daniel gave her, though, it looks like a miniature tiny doll purse in her hand.  She took a vial inside the purse.

Thinking once or twice, she drank every drop, and in seconds she felt dizzy in a moment and felt like throwing up.  And she found out, she shrank, .

"Brother, you can go out for awhile." The little girl said, helping Nicole who was toppled in her own clothes that turned into a giant's rags. 

"Here Alice, I prepared your clothes for you." She smiled at Nicole, handing her clothes the appeared magically in her small hands.

Nicole quickly dressed up. "Hmmm, Now what?" She frowned.

The little girl took her hand, and as they went outside, the sky was so blue, clouds floating and birds flying freely.  They were on the edge of a cliff, where she could see the whole view. It was amazing, enormously huge and whereas it's like a fairytale, though she noticed something's wrong, it looks somewhat dull. Nicole,began squinting her eyes, trying to make herself believe that all of these things is a dream. 

"Alice, come on." Both her hands being pulled by the twins.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

They started walking nonstop. Nicole, so tired and flustered by the things happening to right now, which doesn't really exist. So she just remained silent and let the twins lead her to nowhere. She look at the twins, still wearing their smiles though she saw the little boy's eyes half closed.

She chuckled. "Hey, why don't we stop here for a rest? We're all tired."

"Nah. Let's keep on going brother." The little girl said.

"Okay, okay." The little boy sighed.

So they continued to walk. And walk. And walk.

Then suddenly the little girl exclaimed, "Oh! How rude of us brother!"

Then both of them paused and both looked at each other. "ALICE I'M TWIDDLE DUM!" The little boy bowed.

"AND I'M TWIDDLE DEE!" The little girl curtseyed.

Nicole smiled. "Neat. Nice to meet you. I'm Nicole Alston."

"ALICE!" The twins squealed in chorus!

"Ugh, they do never listen." Nicole thought.

"Alice, don't worry. We'll be there soon." Twiddle Dum said. 

"You'll get to meet Emily, the Rose Queen." Twiddle Dee added.

"Who's that?" Nicole asked again, tired of asking questions.

"She's a subordinate of the Queen of Hearts." Twiddle Dee continued, "She very kind and lovely. You'll like her."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After four miles of their walking adventure, they end up in a garden. An elegant flower garden. By the tall, white picket fence, they are two guards, in green uniforms. Twiddle Dum waved at them, and one of them asked gruffly. "What is your bussiness with the Queen little boy?"

"Shhh!" The twins hissed. "This is Alice!" Twiddle Dee whispered.

The guards expression become surprised and urgent. Then greeted and bowed before Nicole. "You may enter Miss Alice."

As they entered, they continued walking to the pebble path. Finally, there was a pond where a  lily pavilion is floating.

"EMILY!" Twiddle Dee quickly ran, letting go of Nicole's hand.

And appeared a petite lady with shiny golden hair. Her dress was pure white, on the top of her head was a cyrstal crown. She smiled glowly at Nicole. Twiddle Dee was busy whispering to her.

The Queen smiled. "Welcome dear Alice." Her voice silky and angel like.  

Nicole smiled and bowed. "Your Majesty, I'm Nicole Alston, and I do have a lot of questions to ask you."

The Rose Queen gestured her to come inside the pavilion. As they seated, the Rose Queen handed her a red rose. "Come on, drink, I know your thirsty."

"Drink?" Nicole stared at the lovely rose, and looked at the twins, drinking from the rose, like it's a normal cup.

So she drank. It replenished her, and fully quenched her thirst, for it was sweeter than water. "Thank you, your Majesty."

"Now listen to me Alice, your here with one goal, to defeat the White Rabbit." The Rose Queen began.

It made Nicole paralyzed again, which made her heart burst out furiously. "WHAT? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON! AND MY NAME'S NOT ALICE!"

The Queen remained calm, "I'm sorry about the turn of events, but you're destined to do so." She continued, "I'm not able to answer all your questions, but I need your vial so I can put a spell on it."

Nicole was so tired, she just obeyed, and found the vial in her pocket from where she drank earlier and gave it to the Rose Queen.  The Rose Queen chanted into whispers, and gave it back to Nicole. 

"Look." The Rose Queen pointed at the vial. And Nicole saw, there was a drop inside the vial.

"Once, you fulfill your duty, little by little as your journey moves on, you'll fill that bottle to get back home." She smiled. 

Nicole grasped the vial. "Is that it?"

"Yes. You'll find out more when you find out something you've uncovered."  She took a biscuit box at her table, take one." Offering it to Nicole. "Don't worry, you'll find yourself safely asleep."

Nicole hesistantly if she should take one, and she can't resist because her stomach just grumbled. As she took a bite from the chocolate covered biscuit, it made her feel like the same thing, when she drank from the vial.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

She tried to open her eyes, but she did try and her eyesight was so blurry, and her is head aching which made her more weary to do so. But she felt someone with strong arms carrying her, though she can't tell who it was.

Before she closed her eyes, a warm, gentle voice whispered to her ears, "Welcome to Wonderland."

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  4/19/11

MallowYoomi once again! Hoorah! THIRD UPDATE! Not because I'm rushing, but the whole week is spring break, so yeah! Please comment and subscribe!

Happy reading! Feel free to ask questions! C: