The Mission.

I, Alice Of Wonderland

"My Majesty, Queen Devonne." A man with a tall hat said to a lovely lady. Yet their faces are clouded.

"Our forces are getting weaker, our weapons being destroyed and she's not the one. More people are murdered, to find something which no one knows."

"My, my. No doubt the White Rabbit is getting stronger and stronger." The lady said. "What do you think we should do Hatter?"

"I think you know very well on what we should do...We must 'wake her up'".

"Yes, we certainly must."

"Alice, wake up.. wake up Alice.. ALICE WAKE UP!"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP NICOLE!"

The girl woke up, "Hey! What is it Sharon?"

"Oh.. Nothing Nicole... I was just worried." the sister said.

"Worried? Why is that sister? I'm perfectly fine...." She retorted to her sister.

"You kept on saying, White Rabbit and Alice all over again while you're asleep." Nicole's big sister whispered to herself.

"But.." Nicole said to her sister. "I dreamt of a really weird dream. I dreamt of a lady, more of a Queen, really and a Hatter..." Sharon was intently listening to Nicole. "they were talking about an animal, they called the "White Rabbit". It was more weirder, for it seems like they are talking to me, calling me Alice over and over again. And...last thing, isn't it more unusual of having the same people in a dream over and over again?"

Sharon was left only deep in thought. But then she just smiled at her sister and said coforted her, "Don't worry Nicole, it's just a mere dream..."  She was interrupted when a person from the base came at their door.

"Miss Nicole Alston," the person said, "Sir Daniel calls for you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

When Nicole arrived at her boss's quarters, a man in his desk greeted her.  "Miss Alston, I appreciated you came." He gestured Nicole to have a seat. "Actually, I have a mission for you."

"And what mission is that Sir Daniel?" Nicole asked, though quite surprised that he always calls for Sharon for missions.

"I need you to find." A straightforward command. Take it as an unfinished, unclear sentence.

"Need to find what sir?" Nicole asked again, confused.

"That is your mission, Miss Alice..." he coughed, "My bad, I mean miss Nicole Alston."

He paused then he continued looking directly in , "You need to accomplish to find out what you need to find."

Nicole did not dare ask another question. She just nodded, as a sign she understood. 

"By the way," he handed her a small purse, "Drink it as soon as you're there. But you must never, ever open it until you're there, with someone to tell you to drink it!"

"Here is the first location of mission." Her boss gave her a card. "The White Rabbit Amusement Park." 

"The White Rabbit? Could it be? No...No... That was only dream... only a dream."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 4/18/11

MallowYoomi Here! Whew, first update accomplished! Comment and subscribe readers!