Christmas Eve, a Present

Day By Day

Later on that night Tri and Sam were standing infront of the christmas tree waiting for Midnight everone else had since went to bed. Sam held Tri closer looking down at him. Tri smiled looking up but wanted to look away after.

"Tri...."Sam said softly looking down at the younger. Tri looked down not really wanting to hear the words he already knew he would say. "Im Sorry, Tri...I know i promised to be with you until we would die...That was some years ago. You know i love you but, we are not close to each other anymore im to far away. I Want to be with you forever Tri, i really do but....being far from you would only tear us apart more painfully then what im doing now"Sam said causeing tears to form in the youngers eyes. Tri wrapped his arms around Sam wanting a little comfort for what was happening.

"No Tri, Dont"he said pulling Tri's arms from around him and held his hands gently. "Please dont make it harder for me, Im doing this so i dont end up Hurting you worse then now. I know what im doing is hurting you, but if we stayed together it..it would be much worse"Sam said. Tri looked up at Sam the tears staining his cheeks. Sam's heart broke at the sat of his only love's eyes filled with tears and said tears rolling down his cheeks.

Sam lifted his hand up wiping away Tri's tears. "im sorry Tri....Im sorry"he whispered. Tri smiled slightly "i...I understand Sam"he spoke in clear Korean. Sam's tears finally started to fall. "Tri"He said pulling the younger into a hug hugging him close. "Tri, i love you....I love you so much"Sam cried.

Tri Pulled back. "im...im going to miss you Sam, I..."Tri started looking up at Sam. Sam leaned down. "last kiss"Sam whispered. Tri smiled nodding. Sam leaned down pressing his lips against Tri's in a small Soft kiss. they were both in pain now so much pain. Tri didnt want Sam to pull away but knew that they had to part. "This is our last night together. And my christmas present for you this year. Is your life without heartbreak"Sam said kissing Tri's forehead. Tri Cried as he let Sam hold him the last time. The clock began to go off signaling it was midnight. "merry christmas Tri"Sam said pulling away.

Teo stood in the hallway hearing the whole thing. Tears formed in his eyes. He didnt want them To break up. He would have stopped Sam from doing this but that would have made things worse. He walked back to the guest room and went to bed.

Sam decided it was best to sleep on the couch that night even if Tri begged him to sleep in his bed with him. The 2 of them had ended up crying themselves to sleep. Tri's last words were.

"Even though its over, I can never take back my heart Sam....i love you....But i guess, Love dont always pull through everything...Goodbye Sam"