I love you

Day By Day

Sam Teo and Yun were performing a small song for Both Tri and Sari. Tri smiled a blush crossing his cheeks as Sam looked at him smiling as they continued to sing 'Day By Day'

It felt like Sam was singing to Tri only but tri knew better. He smiled as they continued the song afterwards Tri and Sari applauded them. "Thanks"Teo said Yun smiled nodding. Sam smiled at Tri thanking the both of them.

After that They put there instruments up and was diner time. After Diner They watched a couple of movies before it was time to head to bed again. Tri was sitting in his bed in his PJ's reading a book. Sam sat down next to him looking down. Tri looked up at Sam smiling. He Placed his bookmark in the book and sat it aside.

He laid his head against Sam's shoulder. "one more day till christmas"Sam whispered. Tri smiled. "what did you get me"Tri asked. "Hey, not christmas yet"Sam said.

Tri looked up at sam. "Sam, i.....i would like...i.."Tri blushed looking up at Sam as he stumbled over his words. Sam smiled leaning down Kissing Tri softly pulling him closer.

Tri smiled wrapping his arms around Sam's neck. Sam smiled deepening the kiss, the kiss becoming more passionate. "Sam...Sam will you"Tri whispered.

Sam moved Tri's legs and pushed him down onto the bed his head hitting the pillow's. He began kissing down Tri's jaw to his neck. Tri moaned softly feeling Sam's soft lips brushing against his neck.

Sam pushed up Tri's shirt. Tri blushed as Sam ran his hand over Tri's chest to his stomache. Sam smiled removing Tri's shirt and laying it on the ground. Tri blushed as Sam gazed down at his body.

Sam then began kissing down Tri's chest down to the hem of his pants. He then kissed back up to Tri's Neck. "I love you Tri"Sam said whispering into the youngers ear. "sam..I love you"Tri whispered back wrapping his arms around Sam.

The Night for Sam and Tri was filled with Passion and love the room filled with soft sighs and moans. To soft for anyone but themselves to hear. Even if it was Tri's first time in over 2 years he loved it Sam made him feel Loved and good about himself. He felt himself as one with Sam there hearts beating together in the same rhythm. Tri didnt want it to end but it all ended all to soon and he fell asleep snuggled in Sam's chest.

Sam looked down at the younger boy a pang in his chest he kissed Tri's cheek before falling asleep aswell.

Tri woke up with Sam gone. He got up and ran to the living room to see Sam Sitting on the couch talking with Teo and Yun. "Hey, Sam what are you doing?"Tri asked. "Oh. im just talking"Sam said. Tri smiled as Sam went back to talking with Teo and Yun. He turned and walked off to take a shower.