Morning

Day By Day

Tri smiled as he woke up with Sam's arm still around him. "Morning"Sam said. Tri turned looking up seeing Sam watching him. "were you watching me sleep"Tri asked. Sam smiled nodding. "so cute when your dreaming"Sam said leaning down and pecking Tri's lips.

Tri smiled up as Sam pulled back. Sam caressed Tri's hair softly. "Morning Tri"Sam said looking into Tri's eyes. Tri smiled "morning"he replied. Tri Turned over onto his back allowing Sam to caress his other cheek.

"You going to get up now, Hmmm?"Sam asked. "No"Tri said yawning. "i would rather lay here with you"he said snuggling into Sam's chest. "well, Sari knocked 10 minutes ago. Its time for breakfast"Sam said. Tri groaned turning over. "come on, Time to get up"Sam said Pulling the younger out of the bed. Tri whined and walked over to his dresser pulling out Mesh like Yarn Sweater a longsleeved Top and a pair of pants.

Sam smiled sliding on some Jeans and a Checkered Shirt. folding the sleeves above his elbow. Tri left the room heading to the bathroom. He took a quick shower before walking to the dinning room. He saw Sam Sitting there. "Sari told me to tell you she went to show Teo and Yun around Ok"Sam said.

Tri nodded sitting down next to Sam. Sam said the prayer before they ate. Afterwards they went to the living room. They both sat down decided to watch a cheesy movie about love. Tri laid against Sam's chest listening closely to his heartbeat his attention barely on the movie.

"Hmmm....I love you Sam"Tri sighed. Sam rubbed Tri's arm. "i love you to"Sam said and rested his head on his fist his elbow on the arm of the couch. Tri turned his head against Sam's chest looking up at him. He smiled. Sam looking down at Tri smiling at him. "Bbobbo"Tri said smiling Sam smiled happy the fact that Tri was keeping his promise on learning Korean.

Sam leaned down pecking Tri's lips softly. "thanks"Tri said smiling. Sam smiled down at him when the front door opend. Tri sat up leaning back against the couch. Sam pulled his arm back as the 2 directed there attention to the TV.

"Hey, Guys were back"Sari said smiling at them. "Hi"Tri said. "hello"Sam said smiling.