Welcom Back

Day By Day

"Sam?"Sari said as she opened the front door of her apartment. "Hi, Sari. I thought i would come here for a few days and spend christmas here with my friends. Your mom sent me here she said that Tri was living with you"he said. Sari nodded. "yes he is come on in"she said. Allowing the 3 boys inside. She shut the door then walked back to Tri's room. "Tri"she said knocking on his door. He opened it. "yes"he said. "Guess what"she said. "what"he asked. She signaled for him to follow her.

He did so following her to the living room. He looked over and saw Sam and 2 other boy's. Tri's eyes lit up seeing Sam sitting there. "you boys have a place to stay?"she asked. "we were going to stay at my parents place but there not home so basically either a Hotel Or if you dont mind"he said. "oh no no You will not stay at a hotel. You can stay here i have an extra room that has 2 beds. Sam you wouldnt mind sharing a room with Tri right?"she said. Sam looked at Tri who was still standing there. "No, i wouldnt mind"he said smiling.

"Well, Before you arrived i was going out for some shopping. You going to be fine staying here"She said. Sam nodded. "sure, Teo and Yun can get to know Tri"Sam said nodding. "oh, Good i will be back in a bit ok"She said nudging Tri and kissing his cheek. "Be Good"she joked. "Im always good"he said. "yeah, not when your bad"She said slidding on her jacket. "See you guys later"she said leaving.

"Tri"Sam said. Tri looked over at him "eh?"he said. "You've been working on your korean?"he asked. "Neh"He smiled nodding. Tri walked over and sat in a chair. "Yah, Sam he is so adorable"Teo said leaning forward to look at Tri. "umm.....thanks"Tri said a small blush appearing on his cheeks. Teo leaned back smiling. Tri looked over out the window. His eyes lit up even more He got up. "ITS SNOWING AGAIN"He said happy. he began bouncing up and down in circles. He heard laughing behind him but didnt care.

"Wanna go outside"He asked. "sure"Sam said looking at the others who nodded. Sam was about to get up when Sari walked back into the apartment. "Sorry, But forgot to tell you. Dont let Tri go outside he just got over a cold 3 days ago"she said. Tri pouted. Sam looked over at Tri. "Sorry"he said. Tri nodded turning back to the window looking out. Sari left again.

After Sari had left they Watched TV and got to know each other better. When it was around 7pm Sari returned. She Put things up and started making Dinner.

Tri was snuggled up on his chair in a nitted Hoodie he smiled nuzzling his face into the soft cusion of the chair. They continued watching Random things occasionally watching MTV.

"Dinner is ready"Sari called all 4 boys got up and walked to the dinning room. They all sat down Sam sitting next to Tri and Sari on the other side of Tri. Sari said the prayer before allowing the boys to eat.

"enjoy"she said.

Tri smiled as he ate some Greenbean's. one hand holding onto the side of his chair. as he was eating he felt fingers brush over the back of his hand. he blushed alittle knowing well enough it was Sam. he moved his hand letting Sam intertwine there fingers. He continued to eat Sam did aswell.

Teo noticed how there arms were slightly seprate from there bodies he carefully droped his fork "Oops"he said bending down to get it he looked under the table to see there fingers intertwined together. He blushed picking up his fork. as he was leaning up Sari was above him. "let me get you a new one"She said he nodded smiling handing her the fork.

She walked off to get Him a new fork. he turned to Yun leaning in close. "hmm"Yun hummed with a mouth full of Mashed Potatoes. He casually looked up at his hyung and the younger boy as Teo told him they were holding hands. he looked back down at his food a small smile tugging at his lips. "sure"he said softly in a fake Reply to an answer Teo didnt even ask. Teo got the jist leaning back nodding with a smile on his lips.

Sam smiled rubbing his thumb over the back of Tri's hand. Sari walked back in handing Teo the new fork "Thank You"he said smiling she nodded and sat back down to finish her meal.