Goodnight

Day By Day

Everyone was now sitting in the living room Drinking eggnog and watching All Dogs Go to Heaven A Christmas Carol. Tri Sat diagnoly in his chair legs up to his chest sipping his Eggnog.

He looked out the window loving the way the snow feel to the ground slowly. he sighed sipping his Eggnog. His nitted hoodie snug aroung him. He looked over at the TV as the movie ended. "alright then Im heading to bed. Tri you should head to bed to you need sleep"Sari said Tri looked up at her. "Teo Yun let me show you to the guest room, Tri Go to bed"Sari said as she lead the other 2 to the guest room. "Come on, Lets go to bed"Sam said. Standing up and extending his hand to Tri.

Tri blushed taking Sam's hand and was helped out of his chair. Tri sat his cup down knowing Sari would come and clean up. Tri lead Sam to his room closing the door. Sam sat his bag down sitting on Tri's bed.

Tri walked over sitting next to Sam. Sam smiled looking over at Tri slightly. Tri blushed slightly he slowly leaned over carefully laying his head on Sam's shoulder.

"Sam i have missed you"Tri whispered. Sam nuzzled against the top of Tri's head. "Me to"Sam whispered gently kissing the top of Tri's head. Sam wrapped his arm around Tri pulling him closer. "Come on, We need to get some sleep"Sam said. Tri nodded pulling away. Sam stood up walking over to his bag. "mind if i get changed"he asked. Tri blushed but nodded. Sam smiled grabbing a pair of PJ bottoms. he pulled off his shirt dropping it and removed his shoes and socks then pushed off his pants.

Tri blushed seeing Sam's toned body. he looked away before standing up and walking over to his dresser. Pulling out a PJ Set. He shed off his clothing before pulling on the PJ's. he turned around seeing Sam Laying on his bed under the covers holding them back. Tri smiled walking over and slid into the bed so his back was against Sam's chest. Sam smiled pulling the cover over Tri.

"Goodnight Tri"he whisepered kissing Tri's cheek. "night sam"tri whispered before closing his eyes. Sam wrapped his arm round Tri pulling him closer. Tri smiled as he fell asleep in Sam's embrace.