Their reason

EXO's Songsaengnim

Note:

Here's meannie Lulu for you~

Okay, I am very sorry for abandoning this story not updating in a long period of time~ /3

I have been very busy in school, and the internet connection was malfunctioning so bad. So yeah~

I hope you like this short update. <3

 

--

 

"Guys, please. Just answer the exams correctly if you know the answers."

 

I groaned as I massaged my temples.

 

Classes have already been dismissed but I told the boys to stay seated so we could have a nice, long, talk.

 

"If we answer them correctly then we'll get high grades"

 

"If we get get high grades... We'll..."

 

They all gulped and answered in chorus "Graduate...."

 

I couldn't do anything else but to slap my hand onto my face.

 

"What the freaking fudge is wrong with graduating?" I exhaled frustratedly "You need to graduate highschool if you want to go on with your lives."

 

"That's the whole point."

 

My attention turned to Chen who held a poker face as he stared blankly at the blackboard.

 

"What is?"

 

I questioned.

 

"We stay in highschool saying that we're waiting for Sehun and Kai. Giving people the impression that we're inseperable. But in reality, we really just don't know what to do with our lives."

 

I fell silent as I heard his words. The usual rowdy boys we're quiet as well. They're either looking down while playing with their fingers, or drawing invisible pictures on the tables.

 

"How come?"

 

I stared at Chen, waiting for an answer but he didn't respond.

 

"We just don't know.. Okay? It's frustrating as it is. Stop pressuring us."

 

Kris said in a monotone voice as he stood up and headed for the exit. Silence filled the room, and eventually, the boys followed Kris' footsteps.

 

I released a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

 

They're situation really is frustrating. They aren't like me who have made up her mind that she will be a teacher someday. Them.. They're still.. Lost..

 

I packed my stuff and headed home.

 

I know I could help them.. But.. How?

 

It was friday so I wouldn't be seeing the boys after 2 more days. But the conversation with them never left my mind and I ended up thinking about it all weekend long. Hence, I came up with a plan.

 

-- MONDAY --

 

Classes we're now once again resuming and everything seemed normal. Nothing was awkward inside the classroom. Everyone was chattering and laughing together.

 

The chattering quieted down once they noticed my presence. I placed my bag on the table, almost not noticing the bug bouquet of roses on my desk.

 

"What's this for?"

 

I raised a brow as I eyed each of my student who are all grinning cheekily. Well except for Sehun and Kris. They only have normal smiles. You'll never see them smile cheekily. Or even smile. Maybe a little. If you could even call it a smile.

 

"Just a little "Don'tthinkaboutitanymorewearegoingtobefinebecausewearetwelvesizzlinghotmen" gift."

 

Kai said so fast that I only catched "Don't" and "Men".

 

"O...Kay.. Thanks... I guess.."

 

I smiled at them as I sniffed the flowers and placed it beside my bag.

 

"No- seriously.. Don't think about it anymore songsaengnim."

 

Suho said as he looked at me.

 

"Yeah. We'll know our passions someday."

 

Lay added.

 

"You don't need to stress yourself out about it."

 

Luhan nodded as he smiled at me.

 

"So just let it go. Ok, songsaengnim? (^____^)"

 

I examined their expressions and they look determined enough so I sighed and nodded my head.

 

"But guys, I still need one favor."

 

They all looked attentively at me as I stood infront of them.

 

"Please answer the tests on the highest capacity your knowledge takes you. I promise I won't include it on my records. I'll just check if you guys understand it. Okay?"

 

Of course I wasn't completely telling the truth.

 

They seem to have a silent conversation as they stared at each other before nodding one-by-one.

 

"Great! Thanks you guys!" I smiled as I grabbed  a chalk and started writing on the board "Now let's start with the lesson.."