CLASSES~! YAY---- NOT. (=__=)

EXO's Songsaengnim

I came in the school 30 minutes early. I don't even know why but I just felt like I had to. It's not even one of those feelings where I get nervous and antsy about something.. Oh well.. Maybe I'll just review my lessons then.

 

 I headed for the faculty room to grab my books before going to my homeroom. Surprisingly when I got there, I saw a bouquet of roses on my desk waiting for me.

 

I took it in my arms and appreciated it's beauty. I was still gazing at the flowers that I didn't even notice a student come in.

 

"Oh, songsaengnim! You're here early~ (^___^)"

 

I glanced at him and nodded, letting him know that I acknowledged him

 

"I should say so, myself. You're really early today."

 

"I always come to school with Luhan hyung and we're always early. He just needed to use the ladies' room."

 

Oh Sehun.. I see what you did there..

 

Pfft.. I giggled at his joke. I was also aware of Luhan's girly features that I even thought he was a lesbian. HAHA!

 

"Hmm.. Songsaengnim~ Where'd you get that~?"

 

He asked pointing at the flowers.

 

"Hmm.. Molla.. I just saw them lying on my desk."

 

I smiled at him, still admiring the flowers.

 

"Oohhh~ Songsaengnim has an admirer~ (*o*)"

 

"Haha very funny, Sehun. Sit down while we wait for the others."

 

I placed the flowers back down and started writing on the board, obviously I'm just trying to hide my blush.. (~^////////^~)

 

I mean.. Having a secret admirer is very.. heartwarming.. You know?

 

Soon after I finished writing, Luhan came in with a smile. He nodded at me and greeted a quiet "Goodmorning." as he sat down beside Sehun.

 

"Songsaengnim~ what's on the board~?"

 

Sehun asked.

 

"The lecture."

 

"Yah! I just came and you're already teaching? The others aren't even here yet!"

 

"Don't you "Yah" me. I'm your teacher!"

 

"..... Mianhae songsaengnim..."

 

Luhan bowed his head like a scolded.. And yeah, I didn't miss that cute little pout on his lips. Haha!

 

"It's ok. Just copy, ok? So you'll have notes that you can review on tests."

 

"Reviewing is boring..."

 

Sehun whined.

 

"So is studying.."

 

Luhan added.

 

"Lu hyung that's just the same thing.."

 

I watched the two of them as they stared at each other realizing that it is inded the same.. *giggles*

 

"Wachu laughin' at?"

 

Chanyeol came in wide-eyed and looking totally confused. I just brushed it off and asked him to copy the writings on the board.

 

Soon, the class has been completed and the ones that are late refused to copy my writings.. Except for Kyungsoo of course. That kid is so cute and obedient.

 

"Hey, if you copy these notes you can open them on your tests and then you'll have higher marks~ and if you get higher marks, you'll graduate~"

 

I cooed, trying to convince them to copy.

 

"Oh, , man we gotta copy I wanna get out of here!"

 

I even heard Xiumin--- wait, Xiumin? (O.O) okay maybe I just misheard.. Maybe it's someone else..

 

......

 

"Ok, now I'll explain what you just copied."

 

I started to explain the writings on the board making sure to go slow because I wanted them to get this lesson in their heads. And I was motivated to teach them because they really looked like they are interested.

 

"Ok so that's it. Easy, right?"

 

I smiled joyfully at them only to be greeted by dumbfounded expressions..

 

"Songsaengnim I didn't quite get it.."

 

Baekhyun cutely pouted as he scratched his head.

 

*sigh*

 

"Ok. I'll reteach it.. Which part did you not understand?"

 

I scanned the room and then the board to look at where they we're poiting.. And they we're all pointing at the beginning of the lecture on the board.. Oh boy.. This is gonna be a long day..