No one

EXO's Songsaengnim

"We have ourselves some BIG trouble."

 

Sehun breathlessly spat out as he sat down on his seat.

 

"Trouble's good."

 

Chen shrugged with a smirk.

 

"B-but.. Ugh! Remember Lay hyung's girl?"

 

"Yeah..?"

 

"Her older brother is a member of a gang!"

 

"And?"

 

"He wants payback.."

 

Sehun's eyes we're wide as he looks around the room for other violent reactions. But his hyungs are all smirking at the news the maknae ha brought them.

 

"What's up?"

 

Lay entered the room with Suho and everyone excitedly looked up.

 

"NICE JOB!"

 

Xiumin ran beside him and placed an arm over his shoulders.

 

"What'd I do?"

 

"You got us a ticket to a brawl fight~ Sweet."

 

Lay tilted his head in confussion. Sehun spoke up and told him about the rumors spreading around school about this gang that will come and beat their .

 

"Why so nervous? It's gonna be fun."

 

"What's gonna be fun?"

 

You raised a brow at them and they didn't even flinch. They just calmly walked over to their seats and placed their feet on top of their desks. You looked around the room trying to look for some clues when you noticed Sehun uneasily looking around.

 

"Oh Sehun."

 

"N-ne, Miss S-sung?"

 

"What's going on?"

 

Sehun looked around the room. He felt relieved that none of his hyungs we're paying attention.

 

"W-well.. T-there's gonna be a fight later--"

 

"And what's fun in that?"

 

"Well.."

 

Sehun trailed off looking at every direction besides you.

 

"Don't tell me you guys are the ones who are going to fight?!"

 

You stared the boy down and he looked like he was gonna pass out.. Then it clicked to you.. He was scared... But why? Even though it's  wrong to consider, but hell he's in the school's last section! You would expect him to be courageous enough to start fights.

 

"Listen, guys.. Don't even think about it. I don't want you to go out there and get yourselves hurt! Arraso?!"

 

"Who are you to tell us?"

 

Luhan spat out with an intense glare. You flinched a little at the stinging feeling in you.. Who we're you tell them that?...

 

"I'm.. I'm. No one.."

 

You whispered those last words to yourself as you took the chalk and eraser to start the lesson..

 

--

 

I write short updates~ I know. And I don't post pictures. Mianhamnida~ Shame on me. (._____.)