BRAWL

EXO's Songsaengnim

PS. I'll be writing ing FIRST PERSON POV

--

"Class dismissed."

 

I muttered, not even giving the boys another glance before heading out of the room. I know that I shouldn't expect any affection from them, mainly because they are self-centered idiots students and they only care about themselves.

 

But a little respect would be nice.. Right?

 

I headed for the comfort room to freshen up just so I would look decent entering the faculty room. I was patting powder on my face when I heard running footsteps outside so I quickly went out to check.

 

"Yah! No running in the halls!"

 

"Oh.. Sorry songsaengnim.."

 

One of the boys bowed and even smiled before running after the others. Such a sweet child.

 

I went back inside to fix my stuff when something suddenly clicked in me..

 

"Their uniforms don't look like their from here..."

 

I glanced at the door as if I could see them from there, I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed straight to the Principal's office.

 

"Excuse me, songsaengnim.. But did we have any schedules of other schools coming here today?"

 

He looked a bit puzzled as he looked up at me.

 

"No.. I don't think so.. Not that I remember.."

 

Chills ran down my spine, already having a hinch of who those students could be. I remember having the conversation with Oh Sehun earlier today about a fight...

 

Oh no.. Please no...

 

I quickly ran out of the office, leaving my stuff, and sprinted towards my classroom at the end of the hall.

 

I could chairs clashing and being thrown! I didn't even want to believe that it was from my class but there was suddenly a chair flying out of the door and a mirror breaking following suit.

 

I stopped infront of my classroom and froze at the view. I scanned the room and my body felt even more numb when I saw one of the students pull out a knife.

 

I quickly picked up a bat that was lying on the floor, not even knowing how to use it, and hit the student's upper back. He fell down unconscious.

 

Chen looked up to me and nodded as if saying thanks and took the bat from me. Kai, on the other hand, ran to me and was about to pick up the knife but I quickly stepped on his hand.

 

"Aahh-- WHAT THE SONGSAENGNIM!!!"

 

"ENOUGH!"

 

I shouted with much anger and authority causing everyone to stop on their tracks. I looked around and fought the urge to laugh when I saw Sehun riding on another student's back.

 

"All the students that are not from this school can now go."

 

"Aww~ Little sissy thinks she could--"

 

*SLAP!*

 

The sound of my palm coming in contact with his face echoed throughout the room causing another round of silence among the students.

 

"I said leave!"

 

The students slowly piled out of the room and left wordlessly, not even minding their unconscious schoolmates, leaving my class staring blankly at me.

 

"Well that's bullsh--"

 

"Please. Just shut up."

 

Luhan's words we're coldly cut as I stared at each of them.

 

"All of you are coming to my house. Get your stuff."

 

I finally took my foot off of Kai's hand and walked out of the room.

 

The EXO boys following behind like scolded puppies. They had bruises and wounds all around their faces. They even had blood on their shirt. Some we're flexing their necks, others we're either massaging their waists, back or hands.

 

But I couldn't care less. I am furious.

 

--

So yeah, after a very, very, very, very, very long while I have decided to update. But I can't promise that I'll post updates everyday.. I'm kind of busy and my brain always feels like it's gonna blow. So I might only update when I feel like doing so. :)