The meeting~

EXO's Songsaengnim

You we're becoming nervous as the principal, Mr. Jung, led you to a corridor which looked more like an abondoned building. Graffiti and curse words we're written everywhere. High walls with small windows barely letting light in, causing the corridor to be slightly dim.

 

This is creepy.. Is Mr. Jung sure that he's leading me to class? Or.. You're eyes widened. Hugging you folders closer to your body, your chest in particular.

 

You looked straight ahead seeing the principal's barely bald head. Shaking your head making a mental note to slap yourself for thinking of such bad thoughts.

 

Your eyes wandered around the place seeing nothing but graffiti, and classrooms wherein almost all the students are asleep, had earphones on, or at the back of the room.

 

"Well, Ms. Sung. This is your homeroom."

 

You came into a halt when you heard the principal's voice and quickly looked at the name on the door.

 

"Section Z --  Mrs. Park"

 

"Don't worry about that. I'll have it changed later."

 

He said as he noticed where you we're looking.

 

Mr. Jung faced you, clasping your hands in between his and looking straight in your eyes.

 

"Ms. Sung, I trust you. I want you to help this boys. Please don't think that they're hopeless.. I want you.. To help them... Graduate."

 

He let your hands go and put his fists up as if telling you 'Fighting!' before sliding the door open, making 12 heads turn and perk up. Whistles and "Damn, she's hot." we're shamelessly heard from the rowdy boys as you and Mr. Jung entered the room.

 

"Class.. Listen up. This here, is Ms. Sung Jemun. Please, introduce yourself."

 

Mr. Jung gave you an encouraging look as you stood infront of the class.

 

"Annyeong~ Sung Jemun imnida. I'm 24 and it's my first time teaching after graduating a few months ago. It's nice to meet you all. I hope we could get along well."

 

You smiled at the 12 boys, obviously awestruck.

 

"Well then.. I'll leave it all up to you, Ms. Sung."

 

The principal gave you one last look before he smiled. You smiled back and bowed. Your smile already turning to a smirk as soon as he closed the door. Your eyes stayed locked on the door for a few moments until you felt an arm snaking around your waist.

 

"Hey, since you're just a year older than me, maybe we could.. you know~ Get to know each other more?"

 

You turned your head to see who the culprit was and came face-to-face with a baby-faced boy. Your eyes quickly darted to his nametag and saw his name was 'Luhan.'

 

"You're 23?"

 

You asked, eyes bulging out of their sockets.

 

"Yep.."

 

"I am, too. My name is Xiumin."

 

You looked around the room to see a chubby-slash-baby-faced boy racing his hand and smiling up at you. It would have been so cute.. If his feet were'nt placed on top of his desk.

 

"Me too. I'm Kris."

 

Another raced his hand. You could tell that he was REALLY TALL just by the way he the chairs and tables looked awfully small for him. He was blonde and undescribably handsome. He had piercings on his ears and he was giving you a meaningful smirk.

 

You rubbed your temples as you allowed everything to sink in.. So this boys that look like their 18 are actually 23? So much mind going on here.

 

"Oohh...Kaaaaay.. Luhan, please go back to your seat."  You said and Luhan happily obligued. "How 'bout the others?"

 

You slowly looked around the room and then stopped at the guy infront of you. He had crazily frizzed and looks like a creeper.

 

"I'm Chanyeol. 21."

 

He beamed, and you looked at the guy next to him.

 

"Baekhyun. 21."

 

"Kyungsoo. 20."

 

"Kai. 19."

 

"Tao. 20."

 

"Chen. 21."

 

"Sehun. 19."

 

"You know me already, babe~"

 

Luhan winked and you rolled your eyes. Looking at the next student beside him.

 

"I'm Suho. 22."

 

"Lay. 22."

 

You understandingly nodded before having a sudden realization..

 

"So.. There's already" You began to silently count.. "10 students in their 20's? What the hell are you doing here?"

 

Their eyes widened at your sudden curse words but they shrugged it off..

 

"Waiting for them."

 

The boys said as they pointed their fingers and Sehun and Kai who rolled their eyes at the stupid excuse.

 

--

 

W/n: HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Hey. Please comment. (.______.) *hides in the corner*