Mistake

Dreams come true

Author's Note: Hi guys! I think I should update sooner right? Oh by the way. This is some sort of PG-13. I didn't write anything like this before. But no, this is not really rated. Maybe I shall write a rated one in the future? Well, I don't know. Oh I saw the "letter" in the last chapter. The spacing is kind of messy. So sorry about it! Okay i guess I talked too much again, LOL. So here's the update! && please do leave comments, readers!

 

 

Next Day

" WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SOUND?! " I shouted. I faced to the direction where the sound had came from. Oh, is my alarm clock. I hope I didn't wake other people up in this level.

I checked my phone and there's a message. Hehe I think is her! What the.. A darn advertisement...I really hate advertisement especially when I am anticipating someone's message. I deleted the message and look at the conversation of me and her. * sigh * Shall I text her or something?  *vibrates*

 

PHONE

From : Sica baby

" Hey! I am so sorry! I forgot to text you last night and I just wake up.."

 

To: Sica baby

" Nah, it's okay. I bet you must be very tired right? If you are tired then we can meet some other day or something? "

Message sent.  Even though I really want to see you...

 

From : Sica baby

" It's okay. Let's just meet at 11am at the hotel lobby. I will pick you up. "

 

To : Sica baby

" Okay, but wouldn't it be very troublesome for you? "

Message sent.

 

From : Sica baby

" Nope. " Ah... cold reply..

 

To : Sica baby

" Okay, I will see you then. '

Message sent.

 

I locked my phone and look up to the celling lying on the bed. Thinking of our first encounter yesterday. Even though it's short but as long as I am with her, I am contented . I don't know why, but I feel really comfortable with her. I am straight right?! I mean my love to her is just like how a fan will love his or her idol. Or maybe, sister love the most? What the heck am I thinking again?!

I picked up my phone and message everyone in the group saying that I am not going to go out with them because I am not feeling well. Of course.. I am really feeling well. But just that, I can't tell them what's happening. They will shoot me bunch of questions. I looked at my phone again, is only past 9. I picked up the TV controller and switched the tv on. THIS IS REALLY KILLING ME. IT'S SO BORING. Just then my phone vibrates again.

 

PHONE

 

From : Sica baby

" Hey, can you meet earlier? Since I am ready. " Wow, that's pretty fast. Wait no, I think I am the slow one here.

 

To : Sica baby

" Erm , can you give me more time? "

Message sent.

 

From : Sica baby

" What about 10am? "

 

To : Sica baby

" Okay sure! "

Message sent.  I think I really need to get ready soon. I wouldn't want her to be waiting for me.

 

I quickly bathed and get myself change into, a plain black t-shirt, a leopard print leather jacket and a pair of acid-washed jeans. I guessed I look okay? Well, she's a fashionista and a celebrity. I applied some light makeup and packed my stuffs. I looked out the window to see if anyone is wearing really thick. Hmm, I guessed a coat will do it. I picked my coat and belongings and head off to the lobby.

 

I went out of the lift and saw a car parking there. Hers? I walked towards it and I saw her. She immediately get out of the car after seeing me walking towards her. She was wearing ( scroll up to see the image ). Wow, she looked so gorgerous. She opened the door for me to get into the seat right beside hers and quickly walked to the other end of the car and get into the driver's seat.

" Are you ready? " She asked while seeing me putting on the seatbelt.

" Yeah, where are we going? "

" You will know later. " She smiled under her sunglasses.  I simply nodded.

This is really comfortable. I smiled while lying back of my seat and glanced out of the window. I heard someone yawning and turn the direction to it. Like a kid.

" Are you tired? If so, I can drive instead. "

" Nope, I am okay. That place isn't that far so we will reached around 20mins. You? "

" Me? "

" Yeah, are you tired? "

" Kinda. " I blushed and tried to hide my face.

" Cute. "

" What?! "

" Nothing. If you are tired, you can take a nap and I will wake you up later. " I think I heard you say something about me.

I nodded and smiled to her and she smiled back. I gradually close my eyes and drift into my dreamland.

 

 

I felt that someone put my hair away from my face and tugged behind my ear. I can feel the person's hot breath against my ear.

" Wake up. " Someone ever said it so sweetly and softly, almost like a whisper.

" Hmm? " I used my hands and rubbed my eyes. Where's this?

" You are finally awake. " I turned my face and saw her face just 2 inches away from me and gasped.

" S-Sorry! " Okay I think I screamed at her.

" Wow, that's loud! " She got shocked.

" Are you okay? I am really sorry, I don't mean.." I stopped when I felt her hand pat on my head.

" It's okay. By the way, how old are you? " Me? How old am I? I thought I said it yesterday during the introduction? I looked at her blankly.

" Oh right. I almost forgotten that you told us yesterday. Sorry, my bad. " She smiled and I saw her cheeks become pink. Is she blushing?!

" So you are younger than me right? Actually you looked really like a kid. " She continued. Me? Kid?

" Yeah, but I think you look more like a kid. " I laughed. Did those words just came out? Stupid me!

I quickly looked down to avoid her eyes.

" What are you doing? Look up. " Oh shyt.

She cupped my face and look straight to my eyes. That icy glare.. I keep trying to look down and I heard a laughter coming from her.

" You actually thought that I will be angry? " She laughed.

I looked up to her with blank face. " Yeah? " . Aren't you suppose to be angry?

" Of course I am not! C'mon lets get out. " She replied and opened the door of her side and walk to the other end to open my door while I am still trying to hide my embarassment.

" Kid~ Come out~ " I quickly got out of her car after hearing her voice.

" Thanks and actually you don't have to do this. " I thanked her.

" Nope , I am older that's why. " How gentleman you are~. I mean, gentlewoman.

I looked around the surroundings. There are many trees besides the pathway. There weren't many people around here and this place looks like a countryside area.There's a huge restaurant with many floors in it or rather, a place to eat and to rest . There's a small bar area in it too . The exterior of the restaurant is really beautiful. Further in, there's a scenery of the blue ocean sea and a few mountains not far away from here.

" Where's this place? " I asked her with curiousity as I am not really familar with South Korea.

" A place where I like to go whenever I am stressed up. " She mumbled to herself. I can see her eyes once again full of stress and pain.

" Come on! Shall we eat? I am hungry. " I try to stop her thinking about those things that make her unhappy.

" Yeah sure! " She smiled and I got relieved. Sica..  I really hope that you can be more optimistic and happy.

We went into the restaurant and the waitress guide us to a table right beside the mini bar.

" Do you mind here? " She asked.

" Of course not! " I said with a smile. As long as I am with you, what else can I complain about?

We sat down and ordered our food.

" And this. Okay that will do. Thanks. " She told the waitress and the waitress left.

" Do you drink? " She suddenly asked. You mean alchohol?

" A bit. You? "

" Yeah. " Silence.

The next few minutes are really awkward as none of us speak. I tried to find a topic to start with but failed. Finally, the food had arrived.

" Sorry but can I have the bill first? " Wow that's really rare. I think that's her style?

" Yes, Miss Jung. " The waitress showed her the bill.

" No need, I will pay for us. " She said while she saw me taking out my money out of the wallet.

" Nope, I need to. " I said strongly.

" Just let me do it. " Okay..

" Thanks. " I thanked her again.

" It's okay and stop thanking me. I bet you are still not working yet and I am already working. So it's only right for me to pay. "

" Thank you so much. "

" Cut the formality. Aren't we friends? "

" Yeah of course! " I smiled and begin to attack my food.

We laughed and chatted when we are having our meals. Soon, it's getting dark.

" Are you getting off already? " She asked while seeing me glancing at my watch.

" Yeah, I think so. "

" Can you have a drink with me? " She requested and I simply smiled at her.

" There are many times when people judged me as a . "

" Huh? Why? " I was shocked with her sudden confession.

" Not sure, maybe because of my cold appearance? " She laughed bitterly while drinking.

" They are just people that anyhow judge others without knowing what's wrong. Don't take it to heart. " I tried to comfort her.

" Don't take it to heart? Is really hard to do so.."

" I really don't know why. What's wrong with people like me trying to aim for their dreams? We did nothing wrong. " She continued and kept drinking.

" Sica, stop drinking.." I try to stop her.

She suddenly lie on the table and keep mumbling. The waitress saw us and asked if we want to have a night staying over her and I can't do anything but to agree.

I support her all the way into the room and lay her down on the bed. I went to get some towel in the room and get rinsed with warm water and put it on her forehead. Suddenly, I felt her hands grabbed me and pushed me down to the bed. Wh-What's going on?

She smirked and crushed her lips against mine. I try to break free as I know how it will end up but she's way too strong. Try to break free! She continue to kiss me even rougher when she felt that I am not reacting to it. She starts to kiss my jawline and it . No.. I can't do this. Not that, I hate her kissing me but it's just plain wrong. Plus, she's drunk.

She start to kiss down to my neck and bit down a spot to leave a mark. "Ahh.." I moaned with pain and pleasure. I can't hold it anymore. Who the heck will resist a goddess? I felt her kissing my lips again and I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her neck to pull her closer to me, leaving no gaps in between our warm bodies. Suddenly, her kiss is no longer rough but getting more passionately. Her tongue brush my lips to ask for entrance and I give in. Our tongue fight for dominance and she won. Her tongue is now exploring every bits and parts of my mouth. " mmmm " we both moaned. Her moans even more.

I break the kiss and pushed her to the other side of the bed, switching positions. I bit her lips softly and she moaned, " arghhh...more..". My tongue goes inside and explore it. Her hands goes under my shirt and I can feel her soft hands touching my back. My tongue slowly to her neck and plant wet kisses on her neck, jawline and ear.

" Make me yours...... me.. " She moaned.

I... .. Her? N-No! I pushed myself away from her and finally got back my senses. What the heck ?! I can't imagine that I actually did this to her. I hear her making some grumbling noises and fell asleep after that. I put the blanket over her to make sure she won't caught cold.

" Rest well. You aren't a . You are a friendly person. See you tomorrow, Sica. " .

I saw her begin to smile. So you actually smiled in your sleep? Cute.

I walked over to a couch and begin to sleep.

 

Author's Note : So how is it?