Mind, Nightmares.

Dreams come true

Author's note : Continue this from chapt 13. Enjoy. Oh there's one part when its actually a song lyrics lol. Maybe it will get you more into mood if you were to play with it.

"Everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. I need you by my side. " - Everytime we touch - Cascada
 

Your POV

Seeing her asleep that fast make me feel good. I dont know why,but I just feel good. It's like a mission to guard her and make sure that she will be alright here. Make sure that nobody will harm her. Rest assured, Sica, I will stay by your side forever and nobody will try to harm you. Trust me, I will be there for you, until you doesn't need me anymore...

The thought of one day leaving Sica because she doesn't need me just stabbed through my heart until I feel like dying as it is that painful. Will I be able to survive after I left her?Will this happens soon? Deep inside my heart, I know that this will happen very soon. Well, she have Taeyeon right now. Taeyeon can give more than I can ever give. Her laughter will be heard everyday, her smile will be seen everyday, because Taeyeon is by her side giving happiness to her. Her life will be almost-perfect.

Well me? I will add on troubles to her, make her feel upset and angry. The fact is , she doesn't really need me anymore. But, I have to find out the mastermind first as SNSD will be quite busy with their schedules. I can't let this happen to her ever again. Never ever.

I stare at her face. She's always that beautiful. No matter, what hairstyle she is having, what outfit she is wearing, she is always beautiful. Just like her face, her heart is so pretty as well. So kind-hearted, warm princess. She's the perfect thing ever in the world. God, thanks so much for creating a perfect person called Jung Jessica and let me have a chance to meet her. I am already that lucky, yet I am still so greedy.

But there are many times that I don't quite understand her. Don't know what is she thinking of. I wish I can read her mind.

She is tearing me apart. My heart, my mind, my everything. Why are you doing this to me? Everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. I need you by my side.

Sica, my heart is beating for you. I wish I can be your knight, protecting you forever. Making you smile and feel happy. But I am not.  Even if I can sacrifice  for you everything, literally. I still can't be your knight as much as I hope to be. Yet, I know. It's impossible for us. That's what made me hurt the most. We are impossible.

I think I shall leave as soon as possible. Since, this is what I have planned long ago. To leave here, everything. Memories will stay here and I will try my best to treat everything as a beautiful dream. Yeah, that's should be the way because reality is way too painful to handle. Now that she is recovering, I am pretty glad. The last thing to do is to find the mastermind as soon as possible and solve this riddle and.. leave.

I look at my watch. I can't believe that time it's already passing so fast. I begin to fell asleep..

 

 

 

 

What the heck was that? I woke up to my nightmare. It's very frightening and it's hard to explain. I am sweating like mad. I can't believe that I actually dreamt something about that.

In my dreams, I was walking around at the street. Everyone was doing their own stuffs; kids playing around with each other, family gatherings at restaurants, couples dating. There's nothing much special. However , something caught my eye. This place is kind of weird. I don't know what is it. Suddenly, my dream changed.

There she is, Kim Tae Yeon. I was quite shocked that I actually dreamed about her, in a bad way. That place is very very dark. She's not the Taeyeon from Girls' Generation that everyone knows. Her eyes are red in colour and she have horns. She is covering herself with black. There's an evil aura around her. That gave me goosebumps. I tried of calling out to her, maybe she will turn and.. smile at me?

But no, no. Luckily, I didn't. She started to turn towards me. Yes, she smiled. But, it's those type of creepy grins. Out of a sudden, Sica magically appeared infront of her. Taeyeon began to become an angel and.. she turns into a devil. She began to abuse Sica. I freaked out. I tried many times yelling and yelling but there's no sound coming out from me and I woke up...

 

I am still recovering from my nightmares. Normally, I don't get nightmares and dreams because I am too tired to have energy to dream. Practically, I just sleep the whole night and regain my energy, that's it. No nightmares nor dreams. Having a dream about Taeyeon in that way is not frightening if I were to rewind what I had dreamt. Is just that, there is a very high chance that my dreams will comes true and that makes it frightening.

To think of it, I am still quite confused the encounter with Taeyeon. I can't find reasons why does she have to peek to see Sica. She's Taeyeon from Girls' Generation. It's perfectly fine for member to visit one and another. Futhermore, I am human! And I am sure that I doesn't look like some monsters from the cartoons or even carnivores that eat human meat, like tiger, right?

She's really suspicious. But, my dreams don't make sense. How can a person transform from a human to an angel and then to a devil? It's ridiculous as that only happens in, cartoons.  To add on, Taeyeon loves Jessica. She can't be hurting her. Or maybe, because of every human have sides of dark and bright? Then what is my dreams trying to tell me? Taeyeon is becoming more evil and one day she might turn into a devil?  I must be thinking too much, it's just a dream afterall.

But I am sure of one thing, Taeyeon is hiding something from all of us and that might lead to the mastermind of Sica's incident. I need to talk to her.

I begin to unlock my phone and start calling Taeyeon but there's a line coming. Oh, it's Taeyeon's brother. Did he find something about the incident?

I answered the phone almost immediately.

" Hello, Mr Kim Ji Woong? " I started the conversation first.

" Hello, just call me Ji Woong will do. " From the other line.

" Oh okay sure. Erm.. Is there a reason why you are calling me? " I cut straight to the point.

" Oh yeah right. Indeed, there's something I want to discuss with you. Can you meet me now? " Good news?

" Of course. Venue? " 

" I will send you a text of the address. "

" Okay, is there anything else? "

" Oh yes! I forgot to tell you. Please don't let anyone know about the meeting between us later on. " Why? That's pretty weird..

" Okay thanks. Bye. "

" Bye. "

 

Why is Ji Woong making sure that nobody will know about this? Perhaps, something big?

" Buzz , Buzz. " Oh my phone.

I checked my phone and replied to him. To not waste a second, I grabbed my belongings and gave a kiss on Sica's forehead before I left the ward. And of course, on my way out. I told the nurse to double confirm that nobody will be able to hurt Sica as there is a CCTV inside the ward. Maybe, I shall check the CCTV when I am back.