Sweet Candy

Dreams come true

YOUR POV

The sun shines at my sleepy face through the window and I was greeted by someone's missed call to my phone. I lazily rubbed my eyes to get a clearer vision and get off my bed to reach for my phone. I wonder who called me in such an early timing. I unlocked my phone and found my phone full of missed calls. It all came from the same person. Is there something happened?

I returned a call to the caller but there's nobody picking it up. That's strange. I kept calling and finally she picks it up.

" Hello...? " A sleepy voice on the other line.

" Hello, did something happened?! " I asked frantically.

" Ohh, it's you, morning. Ermm, nope. I just want to call you that's all. " she replied.

" Morning, ohh okay, I see. So.. are we meeting today? "

" Yeah, I have some free time today. However, can you come to my apartment? I am lazy to go out. " As expected.

" Where is it? " I asked again.

" I'll send you my address later. See you. "

" See you too. "  With that, we ended our call.

 

*beep beep* That's fast.

I unlocked my screen once again and look at the message. Okay, it's actually quite near.

 

 

I arrived at the building of her apartment after spending 15minutes of my time in the cab. I paid the cab driver and got off the car. I glanced at the scenery infront of me. It's not really as quiet as I expected it to be as she is still a celebrity afterall , therefore, she needs to do the necessary to avoid excessive attention from others. Well, it's still quite quiet. I rotated my head to see if there's any other building besides the one that she is living now, but nope. There isn't much around the building, just trees and flowers that make the place more beautiful.

I slowly made my way into the building and pressed the level of her floor. The elevator is very well-designed and it gives out a more elegant feel to it. I am sure, it's not cheap staying here. The elevator stopped as it reaches her level and I walked out of the elevator.

" You finally come! I miss you so much! " and then I almost lost my life due to someone shocking me like this.

" Why are you not responding me? Are you okay? " and this person shakes me .

" Yes, I am alright. I was just shocked. " I bluntly answered and she laughed like how she always does.

" HAHAHAHA! Serve you right! You didn't even call or message me for so many weeks! "

" Wait what? I called you and messaged you! You didn't replied that's why I thought that you must be busy practicing! And you didn't even say 'Hi' to me yesterday! " I said as I am trying to clear the misunderstandings.

" Oh really? I didn't saw it.. Sorry. But.. are you upset that I didn't greet you yesterday? " WHAT QUESTION IS THAT.

" Nope, I am not. "

" Don't lie. "

" Fine! I am so upset that you , Jung Jessica, didn't even greet me yesterday. " I looked at her with a poker face trying to hide my disappointment.

" Ohhhh, I sense someone dying to talk to me. Maybe she have fallen in love with me? What do you think? " She looked at me, pouting.

" So what if that person is? " I said sarcarstically.

" Hmm, maybe we will be in a relationship? Actually, if that person confess to me, I will gladly accept her. " she said and winked at me.

" What?! " What do you mean?

" Dense. "

" I am not dense! "

" Just admit you are, kid. Oh and aren't you coming in? " coming into? Oh wait, where are you?

" Wait wait! Since when you are there?! " I shouted in unbelieve.

" Faster! "

" Okay okay! " I replied as I run towards the door.

 

(SIDE NOTE: KRYSTAL IS IN HER DORM)

" What do you want to eat? " she asked me as we settled on the couch.

" Are you going to call for delivery or... ? " I answered back with a question.

" Nope, I am going to call someone to witness our marriage. " She looked at me with the d-u-h face.

" Oh my god, since when are we marrying each other? " I decided to play along.

" You don't like it? "

" What if I say I don't like it? "

" Then I am going to make you like it. But now, please answer my question. " she stared at me waiting for my answer.

" I like it. " 3 words just came out from my mouth without going through my brain.

" I-I mean, if you are going to call for delivery, why don't I cook it? You have any ingredients? " I continued as I stood up and walked to the refrigerator.

" Oh.. okay.  Yes, there are some ingredients in there. " she said as she stood up and I heard footsteps coming nearer.

" Let me help you. " she opened the refrigerator and took out tons of ingredients.

" Wow, there's a lot. " I am amazed.

" Yeah, I brought it days ago because I want to try to cook it but.. I always have no time. " Poor sica..

" Then sit down and take a rest, I will be done soon. " I gestured her to sit down back to the couch.

 

 

 

After half an hour, I finally cooked some dishes for both of us. It's not really a sumptuous meal but it's still quite edible. I arranged the dishes on the table nicely and called her to come over.

" Come and sit here, I will get the rice. " she hold my hand, trying to get attention.

" Nope, I will get it. Just sit there. " I finished my line and tried to walk over to the rice cooker.

" Erm.. Sica... " I paused.

" Yeah? " she looked at me , dumbfounded.

" Your.. hand.. " I said it while pointing at it with my other hand.

" Opps sorry! " she quickly apologized after realising it.

" Nevermind, it's okay. " I gave her a smile and walked off.

" Wait! Let me help you. " Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. It feels so comfortable and I feel like I am in heaven. My heart beats faster than I expected, pumping blood to all parts of my body and I feel so hot , making me sweat like mad.

" Baby kid, why are you that hot? Are you on fever? " she let go and put her palm on my forehead.

" Nope, I am just.. feeling hot. "

" Hot..? You mean you want... that? " she raised an eyebrow.

" Huh? What do you mean? Ohh! No, no! Not that! " I quickly hide my blushing face.

" Chill! I am just kidding! I wonder if I do something to you, will you feel even hotter? " she put her her fingers under her cheek, pretending to think.

" What? "

She walked closer to me and whispered , " Kiss. "

" ert. "

" You too. "

" Nope, I am not. "

" Whatever, just give me a kiss! "

" Why should I? "

" Just admit it, you are addicted to me. "

" Oh god, I am not. "

" Don't try to deny. "

" I am... Be careful! "

" See, you are worried about me. "

" So? "

" You like me. "

" What?! " Is it that obvious?

" Right? "

" No, no, no. " I said and rushed out of that dangerous place with certain dangerous cat.

" Hey! You didn't take these two! "

 

 

 

" WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! KIM TAEYEON?! " I cleared my throat and exclaimed as she explained everything that had happened to her.

" Yeah.. " a simple reply from her. She must be very upset.

" What the hell?! How can she hit you for no reason?! Gosh, my blood is boiling now. Let me go and find her. " I put down my utensils and stood up.

" Wait! No! Don't be that rush! " she stopped me.

" Then what? Do you expect me sit down here and listen to your story? Do you know that I am hurt whenever you are hurt? "  I don't care if I am being too obvious or what.

" I know.. Please. Just stay here, will you? Besides, she had already apologized. "

" Apologized?! Just a simple apology will solve it? Sica-yah, you are being too soft. You got hit for no reason! Plus, she's keep trying to hurt you. "

" Please, just relax. "

" Okay, I will. " I sat back down and drank a glass of water.

" Look, I know you are feeling this way because you care for me. But, I really wished that everything will back to normal. Can you please promise me that? " This is the first time , that she have pleaded me for something.

" Fine. But if I ever found her trying to hurt you again, I definitely will not let her go anymore. "

" Thanks, can we continue with this meal? "

" Yeah. "

 

 

" Can you stay overnight here? "  she asked as she let her head rested on my shoulder. We are in the living room, on the couch, watching at some movies.

" Tonight? " I answered back.

" Yeah, please? "

" I guess, it will be alright. "

" Okay! Let's go to sleep! To be honest, this movie is quite boring. " she sit back straight and dragged me to her room.

" Wait! Sica, you go in first. I have to call someone. "

" Who? "

" My friends, of course. I have to tell them that I am staying here. "

" Oh yeah, that's right. Okay, I will go in first. "

" Okay. "

I look at her as she goes into her bedroom. I begin to make my way to the another toilet.

I closed the door behind me and begin to dial a number.

" Let's meet tomorrow. I want to talk to you. "

 

 

 

" What takes you so long? " I got back into her bedroom and saw her whining.

" They aren't answering my calls, that's why. "

" So you didn't tell them? "

" I will just message them. " I gave her a smile and she returned the smile.

" Come on! Let's sleep! I feel so sleepy! " she whined, again.

I lie down on her bed and she lie besides me.

" Your house is really nice. " I complimented.

" Stay over here more then. " she replied and hugged me.

I returned the hug , even tighter and fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Thank you guys for your wonderful support. Sorry, I am a bit slow at updating but I will try my best to make the waiting shorter. So, instead of Taeyeon's POV here, we have something else. Do you like this chapter? And for the next chapter, it will have some parts of Taeyeon's POV. So , please wait for it! Thank you! Oh and, comment and suscribe too! Goodnight.