A Favor

This Is The Day

The sun set, bringing golden ray on to the horizon. Wooyoung was enjoying korean music programme at the TV, when his door bell rang. He walked lazily and opened the door. 

Jaebum stood there, wearing white tank top covered by pink jacket, black baggy pants with silver belt. The black metalic shoes on his foot and white hat on his head. Last, black framed sunglasses on his face. 

"Hyung, I thought you'd come later" 

Jaebum entered the room. He bought a bag of beer cans. "We need to talk. Do you have some snacks? I bring us these beers", he opened up the kitchen desks, looking for something to eat. For Jaebum, Wooyoung's apartment just like his own house.

"There's some canned food and fruits on refrigerator, hyung. Or do you want french fries? I can prepare it for you"

"Yeah, french fries would match the beers. Beside, I'm a bit hungry"

"Okay, just wait for minutes". And by that, Wooyoung prepared all the foods and drinks.

 

Half an hour later, both of them sat on the couch. Enjoying the foods, they started to chat. There's a habit for the young men to share their story, especially some dancing stuff. They really love to dance and like to discuss some new moves or techniques to try.

The night went by so fast and it's already around midnight when Jaebum told Wooyoung the very reason he came,"Wooyoung, like I said this morning, I have a favor to ask. I need your help"

"Just say it, hyung. I'll be glad if I could give you a hand"

"The thing is, my uncle whose house I live at, is going to move back to Korea next week. It's so sudden. His company gave him promotion that he'll become a head of it's branch in Seoul"

"Oh, so your uncle got promotion? Congrats!"

"Yes. Well, there's some bad news related to that. I'd be homeless and it's just a waste of money if I search and have my own apartment. Beside, I'll graduate in six month and go back to Seattle"

"So, I guess you want to stay here?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind. It's just six month and I'll move out"

"It's OK, hyung! But the problem is  I just have one bed here, so you have to sleep in this couch"

"It's not a big deal. You know that I have no problem of sleeping"

"Then it's settled. When will you move in, hyung?"

"This Friday, I guess. Is it OK?"

"Sure! But, I can't help you moving in. Like I said earlier, I an extra job from my boss. So, I'll just give you an extra key and you can take care of your stuffes. How's that?"

"I think that will do. Thanks a lot, you're the best!"

"Ah, stop it, hyung! I'm glad I could help"

* * *

Help each other. That what friends are for. But, was Wooyoung decision of accepting Jaebum to move in and live along with together, right for them? Will their friendship be ruined, instead of getting closer?

Only time will tell.

---tbc---

Fifth chapter! Short one (again). Enjoy!

NWKY