Let It Rain

This Is The Day

"Do you remember this place Woo?", said Nichkhun while pouring the red wine into the glass. 

"Of course. This is one of your favorite places. This is where you learn how to play piano for the first time"

"Yeah, it's been long since the last time I've come by. Here, drink this. You'll feel better"

"It's midnight already. If I you didn't find me, maybe I was still be there and get scared hahaha"

"You are just too short minded! Pabo!" Told Nichkhun loudly, but whispered something after "but,, I still care about you"

"Yah!!  Are you regreting now?"

"Regret of what? Looking for you before? Or having a stupid friend like you? *mehrong*" , Nichkhun sticked out his tongue.

"Oh, you're so dead Khun!!!" Like cat chasing mouse, Wooyoung ran to catch Nichkhun. They moved around the house.

"Catch me if you can, you pabo! Hahahahah"

 

And just after a minute, Wooyoung successfully catched Nichkhun.

"Maybe you forgot something, Khun! Hahaha I was titled as the best athlete of the town this year! You picked the wrong guy to play with!"

"Ah yes, the best pabo athlete of the year! Ahhahahhaahhahh oke, oke, I give up! Ahaahhaaha Wooyoung, stop it ahahahaha" Nichkhun started to tease Wooyoung once more but the younger tickled him non stop. 

 

Finally, both of them ran out of energy. So they laid side by side on the carpeted floor. 

"Khun?"

"Mmmm"

"I am glad that we can spend our last time in this town together. Just you and  me."

"Yeah, I can’t believe that tomorrow we will finally go our own way! Leaving this little town to pursuit or dreams."

"Do you still remember the first day we met?"

Nichkhun and Wooyoung talked about anything that happened in the past. Their good and bad memories were just played in rewind. The clock seems ticking fast. For about two hour they’re just laying there. 

 

Then, Nichkhun got up and walked toward the piano. "Woo, come here! I got something to show you!"

"What?"

"Just sit and listen"

This is..for my one and only, Wooyoung

 

Then Nichkhun played the piano and started singing. Showing all what his heart want to say...

 

Close my eyes and let the world go by
I feel the rain drops on my mind
And when the time gets the hard with nowhere left to hide
Just wanna drop down and cry


Then you came and changed my life

Being the bestest friend of mine
Oooh Oh I can’t ask for more
So let them bring it all…


Let it rain, let it rain

Oh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain, let it rain
I know I got you by my side

 

Woo can't help but letting his tears streaming down his cheeks. The lyric, the tenderness of Nichkhun voice, the rain outside, the fireplace, the emotion he shed. All of things just make things right. So damn right!


And you came and changed my lifeBeing the guardian angel of mineOooh baby
You wrap your wings to protect me
Without you I can’t make it through the rain
Let it rain, let it rain
Ooh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain, let it rainI know I got you by my side

Like an angel
Like my motherLike the bestest friend of mine
Like an angel
Like my motherLike the bestest friend of mine

 

 

He walk toward Nichkhun as the older one does the same.

Like an angel

Like my mother

Like the bestest friend of mine

So I..
Let it Rain

 

 

Wiping the tears on Wooyoung face, Nichkhun whispered something but still can be heard by Wooyoung.

"Thank you for being my best friend and for always be by my side"

Wooyoung shoke his head, "No, I thank you for being my everything. Just everything"

 

They hugged each other. No words are said, just heart to heart. Then, Nichkhun kissed Wooyoung on his forehead. 

This day, on the three o'clock in the morning, they let all the hidden feeling pouring out along with their happy tears streaming down their faces just like the rain, like waterfall. But they knew there will be a beautiful rainbow showing when they meet again.

 

Someday.

 

---tbc---

 

The third chapter is now done. Just love the song. Love the Khunyoung thingy.

NWKY