On the Road

This Is The Day

"Hhh, Khun!"

"Yeah?", Nichkhun looked to the boy sitting beside him.

“Could you just drive? I mean, don’t turn your face too many times up on me”, Wooyoung said it, still looking to through the car’s window beside him and didn’t see Nichkhun at all.

“Oh, so you did realize it”, he scratched his head. “Did it bother you?”

“No, I just want to arrive safely”

“Relax Woo, I could manage it, you know, driving and taking a peek on you”, he griped Woo’s thigh with one hand.

Wooyoung, turned his head to the older boy, “Yah! Watch your hand! This is even more dangerous than just turning your sight from the road in front!”

“Okay, okay. I just couldn’t resist you. You, and your wet clothes…”

“…, what?”, Wooyoung eyeballs could just jump out hearing that.

“Hahahhaa, only joking Woo”

"Could you stop teasing me, you ert? Are those fangirls of you not enough for you to be teased!?"

“They’re not here anyway! Ouch…”

Wooyoung hit Nichkhun on his hand, hard enough.

“Woo, now, you’re endangering us. How if my hand broke and I couldn’t drive anymore?”, Nichkhun teased again.

“Arggh! You just love it, don’t you?”, Wooyoung pouted.

“Hahaha, you know I love to see your blushing face. And.. this pouting", he touched the chubby cheek with his index finger.

"Ohh no", Wooyoung spoke to himself and his face suddenly turned so red. Nichkhun could see it clearly even it’s dark.

"I think you heard me, that I love to see you when you're blushed. Could you do it more often, eh? Blushing"

"Ahhh, ottokae!?", a bit yelled, Wooyoung messed up his hair and stretched his chubby cheeks.

"Just take this as your punishment for ruinning this suit" Nichkhun gave Wooyoung the brightest and most tender smile he has. And in Wooyoung POV, that makes the whole world stop.

"Some sweet revenge, eh?", he added.

"...." Wooyoung couldn’t do anything but silently smile.

“Now, if you could, take some sleep. I’ll drive safely, I promise”

“Okay, I’ll try. But, where are we heading?”

"You'll recognize it when we're getting near"

And not long after hearing that, Wooyoung closed his eyes and fallen asleep.

* * *

 

After around one hour, they arrived at the big mansion near the lake. The rain is still pouring though it's not as hard as before.

Wooyoung just woke up from his fast sleep. "Isn't it..?"

"Yeah Woo, we're at my grandparent's. They left two days ago to Bangkok for business thing. So, I told them that I wanted to use this mansion on our graduation night", Nichkhun said while parking the car outside. 

They ran to the front door and before entering the building, Wooyoung asked the older, "so, Khun, did you tell me that you planned all this?"

"Yes. Well, things weren't exactly how I expected to happen, but yes, I planned to use this mansion. I was going to ask you to go here right after the prom. Let's talk it about later. You really hate to change first, seriously, before you got  cold or fever"

---tbc---

 

Second chapter... Short one. Hope you still enjoy reading.

NWKY