Idol Army with 2PM 1

1Night

The girl’s were hangging around their dorm when their manager barged through the door. “Alright girl’s today-” Their manager started before getting cut off by the girl’s.

“Wow! Nice to see you too!” Hannie said sarcastically.

“Yeah, Long time no see!” Heeya said.

“Why were you gone for so long?” Raena asked with a slight smirk.

“Yeah, and why did you only leave us little letter’s like a treasure hunt?!” Haru asked a little frustrated, which was new for her.

“Were you at meetings?” Araya asked

“Or were you just “out”?” Izzy asked raising her eyebrows.

“You know it’s really creepy when you guys do that!” Their manager said moving back a little.

“Creepy when we do what?” Kai asked confused.

“When you guys finish each other’s sentence’s and stuff!” Their manager said.

“Well, when you see each other every day things like that happen.” Miki said smiling.

“Alright, well girl’s we’re just going to go with I was at meetings right now, but that’s not important! Today you guys have to go down to the Idol Army studio because starting from today 1Night is Idol Army’s new main guest’s!” Their manager anounced.

“Seriously!?” Heeya asked excited.

“We get our own Idol Army!?” Raena asked also excited.

“YEP!” Their manager said even more excited then them.

“Yes!! I’ve always wanted to go on Idol Army!!” Hannie said clasping hands with Araya in excitement.

“Wait, will it be called He Arrived instead of She Arrived?” Miki asked curiously

“Yes it will” Their manager answered.

“Who will be the MC?” Izzy asked.

“You guys get a very special MC, he just got back from the army and this will be his first TV experience since.” Their manager said trying to hide his excitement.

“Who?!” Kai asked getting very excited, which was also a little new.

“BOOM!” Their manager yelled sounding like a fan girl.

“REALLY?!” All the girl’s said at the same time. ”YES!!” They said.

“I love him! He’s so funny!!” Araya said jumping up and down.

“And entertaining!” Haru said also very excited.

“Good, I’m glad you guys are happy! But, if you want to do it you have to get to the studio by four and it’s three thirty now.” Their manager said. And with that the girl’s were off, running around their dorm getting ready. Once they finished they got in their car and headed for the studio.

As soon as the girl’s reached the studio they went and changed into their outfits and makeup, since it was the first filming their concept was colorful skinny jeans and t-shirts.

 

 

Hannie- light Green Jeans Haru-Dark blue Jeans Raena- light blue Jeans Araya-dark green jeans Miki-Black Jeans Kai- Red Jeans

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllPZXZRRGd6M1JHMHlEMWhaZzRjYVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

 

Heeya:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33799845

Izzy;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33799468

 

Their hair style was the same as their latest comeback

Izzy-Yoona Hannie-Sunny Haru-Seohyun Miki-Yuri Kai-Tiffany Araya-hyoyeon Raena- Taeyeon Heeya-Jessica

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q794eysXj1M/TK8nYhUEf4I/AAAAAAAAAgY/0QwVoMGT604/s1600/GEE+JAPANESE+VERSION.JPG

 

After they got ready they headed to the main part of the studio and waited for Boom to finish the introduction.

“Hello, I’m Boom! This is first show since I got out of the army so please look over me well! Alright so instead of She Arrived it is now He Arrived-” Boom stopped the introduction as soon as he saw the camera men get happy.

“ Wait, I know the camera men are happy but I can’t help but see the writers faces drop alittle, Don’t worry guys will still appear on the show. Ah! Now your happy!” Boom said teasing the show staff.

“Anyways, your probably wondering who the new Idol Army’s guests are right? Well, COME ON OUT!!” After Boom said that, the girl’s entered while bowing.

“1,2,3” Miki counted.

“Hello we are 1Night!” The girl’s said at the same time.

After they said their greeting the camera men held up signs with writing towards the girl’s on them. Boom gave them a dirty look while the girl’s just laughed.

“Alright, well you guys all probably have your ideal type of guy right?”

“Ne.” The girls said.

“Do you think you might be able to meet someone that will change your ideal type through this show?” Boom asked giving a cheesy smile.

“Well, there’s a possibility, who knows.” Araya answered with a smile.

“Well, enough with the small chat, lets introduce today’s guys! COME OUT!”

The girl’s started to clap as 2PM came out. The girls started to blush and hide behind each other as they entered. The writers held up signs for them.

“Now you guys have signs for us!” Junho said as he entered.

“HELLO WE ARE 2 PM!” They said as they bowed.

“These guys were the season 3 guests so they know what to do. So, lets get started with the couple selection.”

“Wait there’s more girls then guys.” Junsu said.

“Your right. For that we brought in 2 actors! Lee Minho and Jang Geun Suk!” Boom said as they entered.

The girls clapped and bowed.

“So now we will start the couple selection, but instead of having the main guests choose their partners we’re going to still have the guys choose the girls. The first guy to perform and choose his partner is…OK TAECYEON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjIGR5WXUFU&feature=related

 

After he finished his dance he handed his rose to Araya. Araya blushed and bowed, while the rest of the girls giggled and tapped her on the arm.

“Wow! The two rappers huh?! Well in any case lets carry on with LEE MMMIINNHHO!” Boom announced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5p3nbFTdc&feature=related

As he walked and handed his rose to Miki. She bowed and excepted the rose while the girls clapped and giggled.

“So you like that type Minho-sshi, hmmm…”

Minho laughed and put his head down.

“Alright lets move on to JANG GEUN SUK!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdqt-4XTgnQ

He sang as he slowly walked down the line of 1Night and went behind Kai and handed her his rose.

“Next we have, the amazing winker, NICHKHUN!!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtR1SLF3u5Y

Nichkhun walked as he handed his rose to Haru.

“Alright, well since Nichkhun handed his rose to Haru….Haru come out to the middle!” Boom announced as all the girls laughed.

“When I count to 3 and put down the script Nichkhun has to show Haru his wink.” Everyone laughed as the script went up near their eyes.

“1,2,3”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJpUK1cD8s

“Ahh!” Boom yelled. “Let’s continue on to WOOYOUNG!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9OIKE6O8IU&feature=related

After Wooyoung finished dancing he handed his flower to Izzy.

“Wow! Izzy how do you feel about Wooyoung’s performance?” Boom asked Izzy.

“He was very cool and Handsome.”

“Is he older or younger than you?”

“He’s an oppa.” Izzy answered smiling.

“By how many years? How old are you Wooyoung?”

“23”

“And Izzy?”

Before Izzy could answer all of 1Night started to laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Boom asked.

“You’ll see, when Izzy says her age.”

“I’m 14 almost 15.” Izzy answered laughing a little herself.

“Wow! You guys have a 8 year difference! Izzy do you like Dongsaengs or Oppas?”

“I like Oppas.”

From that Wooyoung smiled a little.

“By how much though?” Taecyeon asked laughing.

“Usually 5 years or smaller, but I think as long as you love someone age doesn’t really matter.” Izzy answered.

“But usually 5 years right?” Junsu asked.

“Ne.”

“Hahaha! Sorry Wooyoung.” Chansung said patting Wooyoung on the back.

 


    Hey guys!!! I'm back with a new chapter!! The girls have their own Idol Army now!!! YAY!!!Hope you enjoy part 1 of their one with 2PM!! Give me more ideas of who should go on the show! I'm planning on having: Boyfriend,SHINee,Super Junior, Big Bang, and B2ST. I want to have 2 girl groups appear too, so give me some ideas!! THANK YOU!!