Yoochun X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2009

They officially meet at YG's celebratory party exactly two days after the MAMA's, and Yoochun can't help but feel a little nervous on the inside, can't help but think about her and the way she shyly smiled at him. Can't help but get butterflies in his stomach just thinking about the little incident. It's stupid, really. He's too old for stuff like-he thinks, too old to be experiencing heart flutterings and weird like that without even knowing her at all.

 

Seunghyun had invited all three of them out of courtesy so Yoochun had naturally let himself wander off to the drink area to avoid any awkward encounters with people he didn't know. He didn't expect to run into her so early on, he would have liked to have some time to mentally prepare for it but damn it, it was too late. He just stood there and stared blankly at her. Yoochun watched her delicate hands pour champagne into a glass and then have it offered to him with two hands. "I'm sorry about the little mishap," CL apologized to Yoochun who knew exactly what she was referring to.

 

"I felt really embarrassed," she continued. At this point Yoochun had taken the drink from her offering hands. Except this time, he didn't brush his fingers against hers. "Don't be, it wasn't your fault," he found himself saying. He watched for her reaction and despite the bad lighting in the room noticed a light shade of pink appear on both sides of her cheeks. He smirked a little as he suddenly grew a bit more confident. Yoochun drank at the sight of her. CL's hair was down this time. She was wearing less makeup than that night. And she was wearing normal clothes. She looked cute.  

 

"Congratulations," she flashed him a smile. She wanted to get away and stop embarrassing herself because she knew she sounded so damn awkward when speaking to a senior outside the company. Yoochun didn't mean to scare her. He noticed how her eyes shifted like she wanted to escape. He couldn't let that happen. Not before he could properly make his moves on her. At least he could say he tried.

 

"CL...wait," Yoochun called out in a deep and commanding voice. He cleared his throat. He could tell she was surprised by the way her cute eyes widened a bit and how her lips parted. "You can call me Chaerin," she managed. "Chaerin? That's your real name?" he questioned. But he already knew that. Jaejoong told him the day before when he was creepily stalking her profile. "You can call me Micky," Yoochun said confidently, louder this time, "Only you can call me that."

 

"Errr what?" Chaerin burst out laughing. She looked around to see if anyone had heard them. "I'm serious, I only want you to call me that..." Yoochun grinned as he grew bolder and leaned closer to Chaerin. "I actually hate it when other people call me that...but I heard you speak English so I'm giving you special treatment. It was my nickname back in ia." He flashed her smile with all of his teeth showing.

 

"So you did some research on me I see?" it came out more as a question. Chaerin didn't know what kind of game he was playing. She eyed him sternly. She noticed how tall he was. She barely reached his chin. "Micky," Chaerin enunciated slowly in perfect English. Yoochun really liked the way his name rolled off her tongue. "I thought that was a nickname for fans," Chaerin stated. She batted her eyelashes in a teasing manner.

 

Yoochun didn't really understand her. She goes from being super y and fierce and full of charisma on stage and then all shy and awkward and cute but still very y to bold and all un-shy. He didn't understand. Yoochun was a little speechless, but he quickly fired back at. "I'm guessing you did some research on me too," he replied in the same tone as hers. Chaerin lolled her head back and laughed. It was infectious, addicting almost. Yoochun felt proud for making her laugh like that.

 

"Are you flirting with me right now?" Chaerin whispered. "Ha what?" Yoochun rubbed his neck. "I have a dating ban, so god forbid you try to make more cheesy moves on me," she said. "It'll save us both the embarrassment." Chaerin patted his shoulder and began walking away. She couldn't believe she just said that, but CL will be bold. "Kinda too late for that, don't you think?" Yoochun winked as soon as she turned her head back.

 

"Besides I don't really care about your dating ban. Do you care?" he added. Chaerin gaped, "Wait what?" She thinks the loud music is making her hear things. "If you come closer maybe I can explain it better," Yoochun wriggled his eyebrows. Thank goodness for the alcohol because Yoochun feels like he couldn't have done it alone. She naturally makes her way back to him and, he makes her laugh. Park Yoochun wasn't going to let her escape.

 

 

January 2010

Their first date is short of ideal, mainly because they're inside Yoohun's Audi parked in a deserted playground with the rain pouring down on the windshield. "You know, we could have just gone to my place," Yoochun sighed. "And risk my manager finding out? No, thank you," Chaerin replied. Yoochun chuckled. "You're lucky I even agreed to meet with you, Mr. Smooth Guy," Chaerin scolded jokingly. "You're right. Kamsamida," Yoochun bowed his head down. Chaerin giggled.

 

They had already been talking on the phone pretty much each night ever since the party and had gotten better acquainted. Chaerin felt really comfortable around him, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to take it further with Yoochun. She was scared. He was older and more experienced. Chaerin thought her YG family would disapprove of it.

 

Yoochun seized her hand, already knowing what was going through her mind. She was really intelligent, he found out. So it made sense that she needed time to think it through. "We can just keep talking through the phone if that's what you want. I won't pressure you to meet me again in person," Yoochun offered. He wanted to make it easier on her. He was so caring and gentle and everything CL ever wanted in a guy.

 

"No," Chaerin breathed. "I want to date," she shyly confessed. "I want to date you, Yoochun....even if your sasaeng fans are ape crazy." Yoochun chuckled at this. "Are you going to tell your CEO?" Yoochun asked. Chaerin shook her head, "Not yet." "What about-" "Yah Micky stop with the questions! Let's just enjoy this," Chaerin interrupted. They intertwined fingers and watched droplets of water hit the windshield. Her hand was so soft and warm, and Yoochun felt at rest for once in his life. "I'll protect you, Chaerin. I promise," Yoochun whispered.

 

Chaerin snuggled closer to him, and for a moment she couldn't believe she was seeing one of the most wanted men in Korea, hell in Asia. She felt like this happiness would disappear any second so she squeezed Yoochun harder. "You're cutting off my circulation baby," Yoochun teased. Chaerin opened her eyes and blushed. "Sorry about that," she laughed. "So can I kiss you now?" he blinked cutely.

 

 

August 2010

Yoochun finally convinces Chaerin to come over. He takes cautious measures to get her inside, just in case any sasaeng fans were stalking him. He feels silly, but sneaking around is actually kind of fun. Chaerin marvels at his amazing villa, and she finds it hard to believe he lives alone. "And you didn't want to come earlier," Yoochun teased.

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes playfully. "How many girls has Micky lured into his villa, I wonder?" she smirked. "If you must know, only a few okay, other than my mom," Yoochun answered truthfully. "Am I sensing jealousy?" Yoochun's eyes perk up when Chaerin wanders off to the kitchen. "Me jealous? Never," Chaerin scoffed. "You're the first to sleep over though," Yoochun confessed. "Who said I'm sleeping over?" Chaerin poked her head out of the kitchen.

 

"Why else would you bring a lot of stuff with you like your toothbrush for example? You even brought your teddy bear," Yoochun chuckled. Chaerin blushed. "You wanted to sleep with me all along didn't you?" Yoochun further. Chaerin couldn't help but blush harder especially with his choice of words. "Gahh shut up," Chaerin pouted.

 

After cooking and eating their dinner, Chaerin showered and changed into her PJs. Yoochun felt like a married man when he saw Chaerin walk out of the bathroom. "Chaerin, come here," Yoochin said in a voice deeper than Chaerin was used to. Chaerin joined him on his bed. Yoochun traced his fingers down her cheeks, nose, and settled on her lips. "You look beautiful without makeup," he voiced. Chaerin rewarded him with a kiss on the lips.

 

Yoochun grabbed her brush from the nightstand. He pushed Chaerin's hair all the way to the back and began brushing her hair. Chaerin giggled with each because Yoochun was really bad at it but she let him continue. When he finished he placed the brush down and got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Chaerin asked. She felt cold without his body heat. "Shower," he replied. Chaerin nodded. She watched as Yoochun peeled his white t-shirt over his head. It was the first time Chaerin saw his back tattoos.

 

She quickly settled under the covers after her face grew hot. The image of Yoochun's back wouldn't leave her alone. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter