Hyesung X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning class,” Shin Hyesung said unenthusiastically as he put down his brief case on the desk. He adjusted his glasses and didn’t bother to look at the class.

 

“Good morning,” the class crooned, just as unenthusiastic. “You saw this coming. Pop quiz everyone. Clear your desks and take out a pen,” Hyesung said dryly. The class groaned in response. He distributed each quiz individually, and as he walked by, he felt a pair of eyes pierce into his skin. Someone was staring at him again. It was the third time this week. 

 

He turned around and found Lee Chaerin blushing madly after she had been caught. “Is everything okay Ms. Lee?” Hyesung asked. “Yes Mr. Shin,” Chaerin replied quickly. That earned a couple of giggles from her classmates. Hyesung felt uneasy all of a sudden as he walked back to his desk.  Was she interested in me? Wait, what am I saying? I’m too old for her, and she's just a child. Haha oh man. I need to start dating again. Although…Chaerin is pretty hot…oh my goodness I need to stop! She’s only 18!

 

Hyesung started sweating profusely. Had she always looked at me like that? He fanned himself as he fantasized what it would like to date someone as young as Chaerin.

 

“You are free to go after you turn in your quiz,” he announced to the class. One by one the students turned in their quiz and the only person remaining was of course Chaerin. 

 

Hyesung bit his lip as he stole glances at her from his desk. She was wearing a her uniformed skirt, which revealed her nice legs and thighs, and her hair was down—just how he liked it. He started breathing a bit too hard. He shouldn’t have checked her out.

 

“Chaerin, are you almost done?” Hyesung said nervously. “Almost, Mr. Shin!” Chaerin said, smiling. Hyesung’s eyes widened when he saw her smile. She was so beautiful it made him melt. Chaerin got up from her seat and skipped over to Mr. Shin’s desk. “Here,” she said. Her voice was lower this time, and Hyesung looked up and saw that Chaerin had ed three of her buttons of her collared shirt. For weeks, she had been trying to reveal some skin so her stupid teacher would notice her. But he was too dense. 

 

After he took her paper, Chaerin remained standing in front on his desk. “You’re free to go,” Hyesung said. This time he didn’t look at her. Chaerin pouted. So my plan didn’t work out.

 

“Wait, Mr. Shin! I have a question,” Chaerin exclaimed. “Ask away,” he replied. He occupied himself with organizing some papers so he wouldn’t have to look at her.

 

“Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend?” Chaerin asked boldly. Hyesung choked on the air, and Chaerin felt embarrassed for asking. “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but I have to know,” Chaerin continued. “No I am not married. And no I don't have a girlfriend. Can you please leave now?” Hyesung asked rudely.

 

Chaerin’s eyes sparkled with hurt as he walked out of the classroom. Her and her stupid crush.

 

 

Chaerin doodled on her notebook as Mr. Shin lectured about something that didn’t interest her. After all the only thing she was interested in was him. After the bell rang, Chaerin hurriedly packed her books so she could fly out of the classroom. “Chaerin, wait a second. Can I have a word with you?” Hyesung suddenly called out.

 

Chaerin froze in place as she clutched her book against her chest. Her heart beat sped up with each step she took. “Can you make this quick? I have a free period, and I would like to study,” Chaerin said after mustering enough courage to say something. “It’s just…here why don’t you sit down,” Mr. Shin said seriously as pulled up a chair beside his desk.

 

Chaerin looked up at him, and her heart began beating fast. “Look, I’m sorry about last time. I think I might have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter