Thunder X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was always the unpopular one. Throughout high school and now college. It ing . The worst part? My sister Sandara was the popular one and was pretty well known all over campus.

 

I can understand why, she was pretty and quirky and bubbly and everything I wasn't. I was awkward and kind of nerdy, but I was also pretty funny-once you got to know me.

 

Oh remember when I said the worst part of being unpopular was because my sister was popular and I wasn't? I lied. The worst part of it all is because I, Park Sanghyun, was crazily stupidly blindly in love with my sister's bestfriend who's also extremely popular and worshipped by guys. Including myself.

 

You would think I would have a greater advantage over those bastards who were lusting after her, seeing as she was always at my house-sitting on MY couch, watching MY television screen, and playing with MY cat. All those things. But noooo. I didn't.

 

She never spared me a glance, always just a simple "hello" then she'll go right back to chatting with Dara. But I couldn't be mad at her. I understood why she ignored me. I wasn't at her level, and I never will be even if I am Dara's little brother. Pffftt.

 

Today was one of those days in which CL-yes she was that cool to have such a badass nickname-came over to the apartment to hang out with Sandara. Le sigh.

 

"Would you like to join us, Cheondung? We're just going to watch a movie," Dara said cheerfully. I looked at CL who was picking at her shirt. Everything she did was just so...hot. I gulped loudly.

 

"Earth to Cheondung? Is that a yes or no?" Dara laughed. "No thanks," I quickly refused. I am unworthy of being in CL's presence. Actually, I'm just afraid I might make a fool out of myself.

 

Last time when CL came over for lunch, soda snorted out of my nose. It was pretty humiliating, but CL was laughing nonstop about it. But then she asked me if it hurt.

 

I hurried upstairs to my room. "Why is your brother so weird?" I heard CL say. That hurt a little but I still loved her unconditionally. She was on legs and one of the nicest people I knew. Even if she made fun of me. Dara says CL does a lot of volunteer work on her free time. That's pretty admirable.

 

When I reached my room, I locked the door and grabbed some tissues from my nightstand. I slipped under the covers and immediately pulled my shorts and boxers down. "Well time to get down to business," I murmured to myself. I my member gently while imagining myself with CL...In bed, doing naughty things.

 

" it, I don't care that you're my sister's bestfriend...you're so hot...unghh," I moaned loudly against my pillow. I jerked myself harder until I felt myself almost coming.

 

Then there was a sudden knock on my door. Shiiiit. "Yah Cheondung, the TV's not working. Can you come and fix it for us?" Dara rapped the door. I didn't want to seem suspicious so I slipped back into my clothes even with my stupid hard-on and opened the door.

 

"What were you doing?" Dara questioned. "N-nothing," I stuttered as we made our way downstairs. Damn it Dara. CL was sprawled out on the couch with her feet in the air. Well hot damn. Her feet were pretty y...eww wait what? Do I have a foot ?

 

"Cheondung!" Dara called my attention making me stand up straight. "Oh right," I laughed awkwardly. I messed around with some of the cables until the TV showed a clear signal. "OMO thank you so much little brother!" Dara squealed as she leaned in to hug me.

 

"NO DARA!" I quickly dodged her to avoid that awkward moment of having own sister feel my huge . But because of that, I ended up tripping and falling on the floor. CL started laughing. Again? "You're such a dork," she laughed some more.

 

I go up on my feet and left the living room. So much for NOT trying to embarrassing myself tonight. I groaned inwardly as I marched upstairs. At least I'll be able to release without any more interruptions.

 

I climbed into my bed and starting pumping myself even harder than before. I  rested my head on my pillow as I imagined CL squirming underneath me, my name. "MHMM CL," I moaned helplessly as I ed into my bed. Oh my god, I want you so badly.

 

After I came, I collapsed on my bed, feeling pretty exhausted. I wonder what it would be like to cuddle with CL?

 

I woke up the next morning, and headed downstairs for breakfast with nothing on except my boxers, as usual. Terrible, terrible idea. CL was at our table, munching on cereal, and Sandara was nowhere to be seen.

 

CL stared at me funny. "Good morning," she said. "Uh good morning," I said in my still sleepy voice. "Err you slept over?" I asked awkwardly. I wanted to disappear. "Yeah...oh Sandara's out doing laundry!" she exclaimed. I nodded. I remembered that I had nothing on but my boxers so I made a quick bolt out of the kitchen.

 

Well that was awkward. CL practically saw me . , I bet my hair was messed up. I pounded my head against the wall for being such an idiot. "Cheondung, you don't want any breakfast?" I suddenly heard CL call out. Was she really talking to me?"

 

My heartbeat sped up. I acted like I didn't hear her and slammed the door behind me. No more embarrassments. At least for today dear god! Not in front of the woman I love...

 

We all drove to the university together, and as usual we went our separate ways after a bunch of guys hoarded around CL and Dara.

 

I headed to my first class and sat beside my bestfriend, Lee Joon. He was a smart and funny guy like myself so we got along great. "Hey, so CL came over?" Joon asked curiously. "Yeah, she slept over too," I sighed. "Did you finally confess?" "Are you crazy?! I can't even look her in the eye, what makes you think I could confess to her?" I exclaimed, somewhat rising my voice.

 

"Hey calm down," Joon patted my shoulder. I inhaled deeply. "Did you get to see her wearing any y PJs?" "Uhm no," I replied, "I caught a glimpse of her feet though. They're pretty y just like the rest of her." "Eww," Joon laughed, making a face.

 

When class ended, I headed to the cafeteria to grab a quick snack. I didn't realize I was being followed until a shadow hovered over me. "Excuse me, can I help you?" I asked, turning around only to find a classmate from my previous class standing before me. Kim Namjoon-a first year with a big ego.

 

"Yeah you little punk!" Namjoon shoved me against the wall. He began poking my chest. "What's this about seeing CL in y pajamas?" he accused me. "What?" I asked. "Did you her? Huh? I don't know if you did or not but you stay the away from her." Who was this guy to be telling me all this? I felt my blood suddenly boiling. I had never gotten into a fight, but there's a first time for everything right?

 

Before I could bring my fists forth, Namjoon striked first by punching me square in the jaw. I flew to the ground. I flinched as I saw his fists getting ready to beat the out of me.

 

"YAHHHHH!" someone screamed. "Leave him alone!" It was the unmistakable voice of CL. "Oh noona! This little prick was spreading rumors about you, I was just teaching him a lesson," Namjoon said all innocently. "Get lost!" CL scolded. Namjoon bowed and formed a little heart, "I love you, CL."

 

I wish I could say those words freely too. "Are you okay, Cheondung?" CL addressed me sweetly. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, getting up and dusting off my shirt. Yet another humiliating experience. CL reached up for my face to examine my jaw.

 

Oh my god, she's touching me! Wow her skin is so soft! I felt my face reddened. "You could probably use some ice on that," CL said, looking concerned. "Thanks," I said softy. "I have I get to class, bye!" CL waved and then she was gone.

 

I clutched my heart as I watched her leave. Always so caring and loving...that's why I love CL. I ended up skipping class to go to the pharmacy and get some ice for my now swollen face.

 

I stayed in the library after school to finish some assignments before heading home. I yawned and plopped down on the couch-the very same couch CL was on yesterday. Mhmmmm.

 

"Cheondung! Dung dung!" Dara laughed. "What is it noona?" I asked. "I'm going to a party with CL this weekend. Would you like to come?" she asked sweetly. "Noona, I'm sort of lame and awkward. Have you forgotten?" I laughed. "Nonsense! You're funny and easygoing. Even CL thinks so," Dara sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter