B.I X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL was probably the most stressed out person at YG. She had an upcoming US debut for crying out loud!

Okay, CL may have exaggerated. She didn’t want to discredit her sunbaes and hoobaes who working hard too. Everyone was.

However, CL was certain she was the only one at the YG building on Christmas Eve, or at least one of the few. Surprisingly, even GD wasn’t cooped up in his studio. He was most likely in Japan spending time with his girlfriend Kiko.

The rest of 2NE1 was spending time with their family. Dara had insisted CL come over for a holiday dinner but she didn’t want to intrude.

Besides, CL didn’t mind spending Christmas Eve alone. After spending half of the day with Seungri and Sony and a flight back home, she needed the peace and quiet.

Returning to her work, CL spun around in her chair. Nothing was coming to her. Needless to say, she was on a major writer’s block. That’s part of the reason she wanted to spend her day here but nothing was coming to her.

CL’s stomach growled. “Maybe if I eat I’ll get some inspiration,” CL thought.

She rushed downstairs to the lobby in order to take the elevator to the parking deck. The officer at the main desk was quick to stop her.

“CL-ssi. Where are you going?”

“Officer Kim!” CL greeted. “I got hungry. I’m going to Paris Baguette to see if they have anything good. Do you want me to get you something?” she said sweetly.

“Oh CL-ssi, I’m afraid the roads are all blocked. I just saw on the news. The snow is coming down at an alarming speed. There’s even talks of a snow storm approaching,” he informed her.

“Oh no,” CL pouted. “Well thanks for letting me know.”

Disappointed, CL went back to the studio.

“Wait…a second! I wonder if YG’s cafeteria is open!” Excited, CL rushed back down stairs.

She was so out of the breath the moment she stepped inside the cafeteria.

“CL-SUNBAE!”

It was one of her hoobaes it seemed. He appeared startled.

“Uh hi,” CL said casually.

The boy started bowing. He shyly looked up at her. She immediately recognized him. Her boss adored that kid.

Kim Hanbin AKA B.I.

“CL-sunbae…I didn’t know you stayed behind,” Hanbin scratched the back of his head.

CL had monitored his group’s performances from time to time. This is the first time she had seen him acting so shy…and unconfident.

“Yeah,” CL sighed, “Since the roads are blocked too, I can’t leave even if I wanted to.”

“Anyway, why aren’t you with your family? It’s almost Christmas in a few hours,” CL asked.

“I had some things to touch up for our comeback,” Hanbin admitted.

“I see,” CL replied. She wasn’t surprised to hear that. Hanbin was a hard-working kid. She realized it was just the two of them. None of the cooks were to be found.

“I was disappointed too,” Hanbin chuckled.

“Hmm,” CL thought, “I can cook something up for us. How does tofu soup sound?”

Hanbin’s eyes widened. “Ah neh.”

He couldn’t believe his luck. The baddest female was going to cook for him!

Inwardly he was spazzing out.

“Do you need help CL-sunbae?” Hanbin asked politely.

“No. I can handle it. You just sit and wait okay? CL-sunbae sounds weird…just call me noona,” CL smiled.

Her smile had him melting. It truly illuminated the room.

Hanbin sat quietly at the table as he played with hands. He was so nervous.

He took out his phone and started playing Candy Crush to distract himself.

CL cooking was such a beautiful sight, she had a motherly feel to her.

“It’s ready,” CL said excitedly as she brought him a bowl. “Careful! It’s hot!” she warned.

CL then went to get herself a bowl. She sat right across Hanbin.

She looked at him and smiled.

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter