Nam Joohyuk X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thank you all for your support!

You give me strength to continue writing! 

“I hate you, CL.”

“The feeling is mutual,” CL smirked, slipping past the younger male.

He grasped her arm harshly. “You’re lying,” he gritted through his teeth.

CL shook his arm off. “I would watch it, Nam Joohyuk. I know you’re new here, but have you forgotten that Yang sajangnim has the place practically wired? Don’t be stupid now.”

Joohyuk clenched his fists. He knew she was right…that was the worst part.

“I could expose you if I wanted to.”

“Don’t make empty threats, Joohyuk,” she replied emphasizing his name.

“Meet me at the apartment right after work,” Joohyuk said under his breath but loud enough for her to here.

Joohyuk smirked. He was going to prove to CL that she wasn’t in control this time around.

-----

 “I’ve never done this with a fan before,” CL admitted, slowly removing her clothing.

“You’re lying,” Joohyuk smirked, enjoying the little strip show CL was giving him.

“Honest,” CL said cutely. Removing her bottoms, CL refused to break the eye contact.

In only her undergarments, she cat walked her way to Joohyuk who sat at the edge of the bed, his lips, anticipating what was next.

“In this game I’m in control,” CL said and then kissed Joohyuk for the first time.

He was practically melting. The way she pulled on his hair as she forced her tongue inside his mouth was a major turn on.

Joohyuk did once say he liked women who were active in bed as opposed to being passive.

CL pushed Joohyuk to the bed and sat on his clothed crotch. She rocked back and forth, teasing him.

She smirked at him before leaning in and taking his right in . She twirled her tongue around the little nub, enjoying the look on Joohyuk’s face.

“We’re going to try something fun. Do you want to play?” CL asked seductively.

Joohyuk nodded, his gaze never leaving hers.

CL went into her closet for a moment. She came back with ropes in her hands. “I’m going to tie you to the bed,” CL smiled.

Joohyuk smirked, “I’m not going anywhere. Is this really necessary?”

“Come on. It’ll be fun.”

 Joohyuk hissed when CL tightened the ropes at his hands and feet.

CL looked at him darkly and climbed on top of him.

Joohyuk immediately got hard.

She eyed him hungrily as she took his whole in . Not once did she avert her eyes.

Joohyuk began loudly. It took so much restrain for him not to come.

“Don’t come until I say so,” CL ordered.

Joohyuk gulped as he eagerly watched. CL plopped down on his and adjusted to his size. She began rocking back and forth, throwing her head back in pleasure.

It was such an sight. He loved the how the lighting outlined her curves perfectly. She looked delicious. Joohyuk wanted nothing more than to touch her but the ropes restrained him.

“!” he cursed. Damn the ropes! CL smirked at his. “I told you I was in control.”

Joohyuk groaned in response.  CL reached up to Joohyuk’s face. He trembled at her touch.

“Do you want a taste, baby?”

Joohyuk was sweating profusely. He didn’t know if he could last longer. He nodded anyway.

CL turned around and plopped his in again. With her in air, Joohyuk’s mouth could only water at the sight of her dripping.

CL decided she was done with teasing him.

Joohyuk paused the video. “So you see, CL. In reality I can expose you.”

CL’s eyes burned red, “Then about you? What about your reputation?”

“Regardless if it gets leaked out, I’ll still get what I want,” Joohyuk said.

“What is it that you want exactly, Joohyuk?!” CL exclaimed.

“You.”

-----

It was Joohyuk’s welcoming party. In attendance were half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter