Taecyeon X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Man she’s so hot…with those cat-like eyes…those lips…that cute nose…and hot damn, those-

“My eyes are up here, ,” she spat out, catching me off guard. I felt so embarrassed for getting caught. I’m usually careful about these things.

“I wasn’t looking at your s, I swear! I’m gay.”

Wow. Really, Taec. Was that the only thing you could think of?! Now there wad absolutely no hope of getting with this fine girl. Damn it. Should I just take it back?”

“Like I haven’t heard that one,” she scoffed. I raised an eyebrow. That was easier than I thought…wait what am I saying, she probably thinks I’m a player! Well, at least that’s better than her thinking I’m gay.

“Okay, fine. I’m sorry I took a peak,” I mumbled apologetically as I moved past her to get to my seat.

“Hold up. You’re my seatmate?” she gasped. 

I waved my airplane ticket in the air. “Guess so,” I smirked.

“Unbelievable…” she sighed as she took her seat.

“So what’s your name?” I asked. I then gave her my signature goofy smile that all the ladies loved.

“Let’s not get too comfortable now,” she said sarcastically. My facial expression went from cheery to plain sour. The nerve of this chick to talk to me in that way!

Seriously what was her problem? She may be hot, but she had some mad attitude.

“Fine,” I replied rudely. I looked up and my eyes landed on a single gas mask. 

“Oh if the plane comes crashing down, I’ll be the one taking the gas mask. I hope you die .”

I got out a book from my bag and started reading. I saw hang open at the corner of my eye.

Ha! I got her good.

She got out her own book and started reading too. So…I guess it was going to be one really long and quiet and not to mention boring ride. What was the fun in this…

I suddenly sensed her moving so I quickly put my feet up.

“Excuse me, I need to get through,” she said all grouchy.

“Well go ahead,” I smirked.

“Move. Your. Feet.”

“No,” I said stubbornly.

“I’m not here to play with you. Now move your feet this instant!” she nearly screamed.

“Alright, alright. Calm down…” I replied as I put my feet down.

She angrily passed by me, and I watched her as she walked off to the back of the now-moving airplane. I hope she trips. I am too cruel. deserved it though.

I continued watching her nevertheless…the way she swayed her hips…I couldn’t help but stare at her . It was so round and big and…

I subconsciously my lips.

Oh! why did she have to be such a whiny ? She is totally hot until she opens that y mouth of hers. I really wanted to have my way with her.

Moments later, she came with a poker look on her face.

“Where’d you go?” I asked as I checked out her rack again. This time I was careful.

She gave me this weird look.

“Hey I’m just looking after my seatmate,” I cheekily said.

She rolled her eyes and took her seat. Instead of going back to reading her book, she stared out the window.

I put my book down and got my earbuds and blasted up my music. I looked at her intently like she was the most interesting thing on the planet.

After a while, she turned around and frowned at me. But I continued to stare. I watched her lips move, not being able to hear her as the music played. Wow, this actually worked. Now I could just stare at her without being turned off by that attitude of hers.  

♫ Honey got a booty like pow, pow, pow

Honey got some ies like wow, oh wow ♫

Yes, indeed she does.

Then out of nowhere, this bish decides to harshly pull my earbuds off.

“Aren’t you listening?!”

“I’m sorry, what?” I feigned innocent.

“I want to smack you, so hard right now,” she fumed with anger.

…so hard

…so hard

Yeah me too.

Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to repose herself. I realized just how y she was when she was angry.

“Go ahead,” I said offering her my cheek.

“Just stop staring at me, am I really that interesting?”

“Yes,” I replied honestly.

She scoffed and turned her attention back to the window.

A stewardess walked by and I asked for some water. “Do you want anything?” I asked, while giving her a side glance.

“No,” she mumbled.

“One glass is all,” I said to the stewardess. Unlike the girl next to me, this girl actually smiled at me. I even made her blush as I reached for the glass of water while she still had her hand on it. “Enjoy your…err water sir,” she said cutely and walked away.

Ha! I knew my charms were irresistible. Now if I could only get this feisty girl next to me to loosen up…

“Actually, I do want water,” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter