Bobby X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jiwon was the most unpopular guy at Seoul High. He never got invited to any parties, and no girl ever looked his way. 

Except Lee Chaerin: his best friend. 

Chaerin wasn't unpopular but she wasn't popular either, even if she possessed all the criteria to be part of the cool crowd. 

But Chaerin didn't care anything about that. She was a free spirit, and she lived for herself. Jiwon really liked that about her. 

Actually, there were lots of things Jiwon liked about her. 

One day as Jiwon was making his way to class, a group of guys thought it would be funny to make him trip. 

Crashing into the ground, Jiwon groaned. He had never felt so embarrassed. One guy sneered as he took Jiwon's glasses and snapped them in half. 

Jiwon decided it was best not to tell Chaerin. She would probably overreact and murder them. 

The bullying continued. Meanwhile, Jiwon counted down to his final days in high school. 

It was the annual dance, and Chaerin took Jiwon as her date. He didn't think it was a good idea, but Chaerin insisted on it. 

At the dance, Chaerin tried to get Jiwon to come out of his shell by making him dance but Jiwon felt too embarassed. 

"I know you can dance, Jiwon! You just need to be more confident," Chaerin said. 

"Easy for you to say," Jiwon mumbled under his breath. 

"Hey, look at me," Chaerin said angrily. 

He did. 

"Don't ever doubt yourself because others will." 

Her words struck his heart to the core. He knew she was absolutely right. 

"I'm going to the restroom," CL suddenly said after drinking too much punch. "Be right back!" 

"Okay~" 

Jiwon waited patiently for Chaerin to come back. He then noticed that a group of girls were suddenly approaching him. 

He adjusted his necktie nervously. 

"Jiwon right?" one girl spoke. 

Jiwon nodded, dumbfounded. 

"Come with us," another said. Jiwon didn't know what compelled him to go with them but he did. 

Maybe he just really wanted to be acknowledged by the popular kids. Regardless, Jiwon found himself outside with a group of four girls. 

"Well that was easy. Hanbin, he's all yours," a girl snorted. 

The girls stayed on the side lines as Hanbin, arguably the most popular guy in school, emerged from the shadows. 

"Well well if it isn't Kim Jiwon. The biggest nerd in town," Hanbin snickered. 

Jiwon's suddenly throat went dry. 

"What do you want, Hanbin?" Jiwon croaked. 

"Chaerin," he his lips. Jiwon immediately fisted his hands. 

"I've asked her out like 3 times and she's turned me down like a fool each time. I bet you told her not to go out with me didn't you?" Hanbin hissed as he poked Jiwon's chest harshly. 

"You desperately want to be part of our group but since you can't, you'll do anything to keep Chaerin by your side. She is your only friend right?" Hanbin mocked. 

"She can date whoever she wants. Maybe she turned you down because you're an ," Jiwon said. He was surprised with his own words. 

"Bull," Hanbin snorted. "Go ahead, guys. Egg him!" 

Suddenly a group of guys and the same girls started launching eggs at him. 

Jiwon tried to run away but they quickly trapped him.

All Jiwon could do was duck as they continued throwing eggs all over his suit and face.

He didn't know how much time had passed until they finally stopped. Then they were gone. 

Jiwon was on the concrete ground crying helplessly. 

This was the first time he cried because of them. They had won. 

Chaerin looked desperately for Jiwon. She looked all over the dance floor but he was nowhere to be found. 

"Where did you go, Jiwon?" 

Someone tapped on Chaerin's shoulder. She turned around fiercely, "What?!" 

"Looking for Jiwon?" Hanbin cocked an eyebrow. 

"Yes. Do you know where he is?" Chaerin gritted through her teeth. 

"Babe why so hostile? Anyways, I think I saw Jiwon outside," Hanbin said innocently. 

Rolling her eyes, Chaerin bumped shoulders with Hanbin before making her way outside. 

"." 

Panting, Chaerin's eyes roamed the parking lot for her best friend. 

When she saw him, her heart literally dropped. 

Jiwon was crying. She had never seen him like this. 

"Jiwon!" Chaerin cried as she crouched down beside him. She didn't care if her dress got ruined. 

"What happened?!" Chaerin asked, sobbing. 

Jiwon said nothing.  

"They're going to pay for this," Chaerin said, vowing to get revenge. 

Getting revenge purely on Hanbin would have been too easy. He would probably be quick to forget about it too. 

That's how it was with the popular kids. You just couldn't win. 

But Chaerin thought of a way. It was revenge at it's finest, and it wouldn't harm anyone even though Chaerin really would have liked to punch Hanbin's face.

Jiwon was going to undergo a tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter