Baekhyun X CL

CL Brings The Boys Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh dear god, Chaerin, hurry the up!!! We're going to be late for class! We have a big ing exam in case you forgot so you better get your downstairs before-" Baekhyun started to nag when Chaerin finally decided to make her way downstairs. 

"Please calm down, Bacon. You'll wake the neighbors," she yawned, slipping past Baekhyun and into the kitchen. 

"Damn it Chae!" he groaned in frustration. "I'll just meet you in the car." 

He threw his hands in frustration and made his way out. 

Ten seconds later Chaerin rejoined Baekhyun in the car with a piece of bread in . 

Although he was mad at her for making them late, he couldn't help but laugh at her state. 

She looked like . 

"Quick staring and drive," Chaerin gritted. 

"You seriously look horrible!" Baekhyun laughed. 

Chaerin made a face and finished munching on the last piece of her bread. 

Baekhyun was driving at full speed, zooming past cars as he tried to get them to school on time. 

Chaerin stuck in her earbuds and looked out the window. 

When they did make it to school, Chaerin lazily got out and slung her bookbag over her shoulder. 

"Well we made it on time, princess," Chaerin snorted. 

"Shut up. Next time we might not be so lucky," Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

Chaerin's mouth gaped open, ready to curse him out, when Sehun and the rest of the boys arrived suddenly hoarded the two latecomers. 

"Noona~ I missed you!" Sehun hollered, totally ignoring Baekhyun. 

He rolled his eyed as Chaerin patted Sehun’s hair as if he were a puppy.

He was such a noona lover. 

Kai and Chanyeol tried getting Baekhyun 's attention but of course he ignored them. 

Instead, Baekhyun noted the way Suho's eyes glimmered as he began chatting Chaerin up. 

He studied Suho's weird behavior. He was never like this. 

There was definitely something...off. 

He followed Suho's gaze and it was Chaerin whom he was staring at so lovingly. 

No, it couldn't be.

"Yah Chaerin! We don't have time to socialize, we have a test," Baekhyun scolded. 

He grabbed Chaerin by the wrist and snatched her away from the boys, mainly from Suho. 

He didn't like the way he was staring at her for some reason. 

"Stop being so possessive, she's our friend too," Sehun exclaimed jokingly. 

"Yeah mister, what the hell is your problem?" Chaerin laughed as she let Baekhyun drag her freely by the arm. 

"Nothing, we just have to get to class," Baekhyun muttered. 

They had pulled an all-nighter studying for this test, and Baekhyun wasn't about to let their efforts go to waste. 

But all throughout the test, Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about Suho's weird behavior. 

His chest ached, just thinking about Suho and Chaerin. 

That was the stare he gave girls at the club whenever he was looking to get laid. Baekhyun shivered. 

There was just no way. 

He refused to believe that Suho was developing feelings for Chaerin. 

She looked like zombie today for goodness's sake! 

She styled her hair in a messy bun and had sweats on. 

Who in their right mind would find that attractive? 

Baekhyun snorted inwardly. Yeah, there was definitely no way. 

After the test, Chaerin joined Suho and Sehun for lunch.

She finished her test early and didn't bother on waiting on Baekhyun. 

She assumed he had other priorities. But alas Baekhyun arrived at their bench unexpectedly. 

"Why didn't you wait for me?" he accused. 

Chaerin detected hurt in his voice. 

"Sorry," Chaerin mumbled as she wiped with a napkin. "I was hungry." 

Baekhyun forced himself to fit in the crowded bench and helped himself to Chaerin's food. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter