Christmas Shopping

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

Christmas Shopping

 

“Yul! HURRY!” a deer-eyed-girl screamed.

 

A tanned woman sighed and dragged her tired body towards her best friend. “What now Yoong?”

 

Oh yeah. Yoona and Yuri were Christmas Shopping for the gang. It’s now 22 and the party’s on the 25th.

 

“Do you think Sica-unnie will like that top?” Yuri followed the finger and saw a simple shirt.

 

“You already bought her a gift Yoong”

 

“Soooo? I just love shopping!” Yoona ran away again. This time she went inside Etude House. Yuri merely sighed and smiled.

 

“I wonder what I’ll get you now”

 

#

 

Yoona ran inside ‘Etude House’ to pick a gift for Yuri.

 

‘Hmmm, maybe I should try that lipstick thing from SHINee and Dara’s CF. I could write ‘Yuri Kiss Me’’

 

She shook her head. Yuri would never do that. They were only friends. Best friends.

 

“Yoona, did you find anything yet?” she jumped from the sound of Yuri’s voice behind her.

 

“Uh, no. you?”

 

“Uh, actually I wanted to go somewhere-“

 

“Oh where?”

 

“Uhm alone.” Yoona turned to face Yuri. Alone? Why?

 

“Why? Is it for me?” Yuri chuckled and nodded.

 

“Okay then! You can go” Yoona grinned. ‘I should follow her’

 

“No following”

 

“Fine. Hmph”

 

#

 

“What to buy…” Yuri took a tour inside the mall. She scanned different ‘On Sale’ items but nothing could be as precious as to give to Yoona.

 

“Diamonds for your love ones! On sale now!” she jerked her body and saw JJ’s Diamond House.

 

“Jessica Jung. How convenient”

 

#

 

“Yuri’s buying me diamonds?! But. No. Yoona you guys are only friends. She won’t spend that much money on you” Yoona sighed disappointingly. She decided to move to another store and drown her sorrows with shopping along with her bank money.

 

#

 

“JJ huh?”

 

“It should’ve been KJ but my parents said it doesn’t sound as fancy as JJ”

 

“KJ sounds a lot like Kill Joy.”

 

“EXACTLY!” Jessica sighed and moved towards the end of the store. “I’ll show you what real holiday shopping is”

 

#

 

“Do you think Yoona would like these?” Yuri picked earrings as big as her fist. Jessica simply shook her head and sighed. Did this girl ever shop for jewelry?!

 

“You might wanna chose something she could actually wear in public.”

 

Yuri gave up and lowered her head. “You chose for me then”

 

“If I do, then what kind of present is that?”

 

“I just want to impress Yoona.”

 

“Then just kiss her.”

 

“E-excuse me?”

 

Jessica laughed and crouched down. She signaled Yuri to do the same.

 

“Sometimes, the most precious thing on Earth is as simple as a kiss”

 

#

 

“Thanks for the diamond Sica.”

 

“Yeah yeah”

 

Yuri started walking to the exit until she realized something. “When will you kiss Tiffany?”

 

Jessica was caught off guard and smiled. “I don’t know. Maybe under the mistletoe”

 

#

 

“HEY YUL!” Yuri ly to be crashed in a bear hug.

 

“I got you the perfect gift!” Yoona bragged.

 

“Really? Me too”

 

“I can’t wait till the party!”

 

Yuri laughed. “Why wait?”

 

“What?”

 

This time Yuri dragged Yoona somewhere. It was winter and she hoped Yuri didn’t plan anything outside.

 

A few minutes dragged on and she was still being dragged. She kept of whining and Yuri kept of smiling. Finally they stopped and she saw a big door.

 

“What’s that?”

 

Instead of receiving a reply she was dragged…again this time inside.

 

#

 

It was a 3D movie theater and guess what? Their pictures where being shown (Yuri gave her the glasses beforehand). Every moment they had captured in a camera where sliding past her eyes.

 

“Sica told me that sometimes the most precious thing on Earth is as simple as a kiss and that made me realize how every moment I spend with you is precious. Yoona, moments like this, alone with you is what I treasure the most and I can’t wait till Christmas to tell you this. Im Yoona, Saranghae”

 

She was pulled into a kiss as tears pooled her eyes. She held Yuri’s neck and pulled her closer thinking that this might be an illusion. But no, Yuri loved her. Just like how she loves Yuri.

 

“Is this your cheesy way of telling me you love me?”

 

Yuri grinned and nodded.

 

“I love you too, you big idiot”

 

 


EDITED: 12/23/12

 

I was in a rush when I posted so yeaaah. Wait for the JeTi!