CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

Party

 

“SOOYOUNG GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT CAKE!”

 

“Buuut Hyoo!!! I’m hungry!!!”

 

Hyoyeon banged her head on the kitchen table. Sooyoung rushed in and apologized.

 

“That’s for the party babe. Wait for tonight” Sooyoung nodded with a pout. Then –hanging out with Taeyeon –her mind had a light bulb moment.

 

“You’re my dinner?”

 

A few moment of silence came and …

 

“YOU BYUN COME HERE!!!”

 

“I’M SORRRYYYY!!!”

 

#

 

“Hey Yul, what should I wear?” Yuri’s head popped out form the door.

 

“Anything would look good on you”

 

Yoona smiled and gestured for Yuri to come inside. She wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck and pecked her lips. “I’ll wear jeans then”

 

Yuri nodded. She loved Yoona’s simple, street-ish look.  “I’ll wear something red then!”

 

Yoona laughed. “Wear the Mickey House hat too”

 

#

 

“Baaaaby” Tiffany turned her head and saw Jessica by her room’s door.

 

“How’d you get inside here Jess?”

 

“OH! I let her in Fany. Someone sent me a picture of you two kissing” Tiffany’s dad winked. She face palmed herself.

 

“Thank you for letting me in Dad” Tiffany looked at Jessica like she was crazy. DAD?!

 

“No problem other daughter. Take care you two. No babies yet. Finish your studies first” Jessica nodded like an obedient child while Tiffany looked at them ridiculously.

 

Her father left the two of them and Jessica looked at her innocently. “You done?”

 

“Dad?! Babies?! JESSI WHAT HAVE YOU TWO TALKED ABOUT?!”

 

Jessica laughed and hugged her paranoid girlfriend. “Nothing much Honey. Maybe a few lines of marriage here and there”

 

#

 

“Bunny I picked out your costumeee”

 

“Thanks Taeng –what the heck is that?!”

 

Taeyeon eyed the costume. “What’s wrong with it?”

 

“It’s too short Taeng”

 

“So? You’ll be my naughty Mrs. Clause”

 

“KIM TAEYEON!”

 

#

 

The girls found their way –after an excruciating afternoon –at Sunny’s mansion. Taeyeon helped guide the rest of the gang inside. Sunny was preparing the food.

 

“So everyone’s a couple now?” everyone nodded. “How ‘bout you Seobaby?”

 

“Yonghwa and I are seeing each other frequently. Though I’m pretty sure he’s scared to ask me out” Seohyun explained.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Seohyun merely pointed at someone. They all looked at the teary-eyed Tiffany.

 

“My baby’s all grown up” Tiffany approached Seohyun and held her face. Everyone in the gang knew of their mother-daughter relationship.

 

“JESSI COME HERE!” Jessica immediately stood next to her girlfriend. Everyone just realized what that meant. Jessica is now Seohyun’s father.

 

“Ye-yes Honey?”

 

“Aren’t you going to say anything to our child?”

 

Jessica was shocked. “Our child?”

 

“Yes. Our child” Tiffany held Jessica’s nervous hand while the other girls were laughing.

 

“Uh, make sure he’s nice and uh- takes good care of you” Jessica rubbed her neck and smiled sheepishly. Seohyun smiled, trying so hard not to laugh.

 

“You guys could just make another one!” Taeyeon –the byun –suggested and thus, Jessica ran and tried to kill her.

 

“SUNNY HELP MEEEE!!!!!”

 

#

 

“FOOOOOD!”

 

“Sit down”

 

“Yes babe.” Sooyoung slumped down her seat looking at the numerous foods.

 

“Whipped” Yuri whispered in her ear. Sooyoung shot her a deadly look.

 

“Yul can you please grab my bag?”

 

“Sure thing sweety” Sooyoung scoffed. She’s not the only whipped one. Everyone was.

 

#

 

“This is awesome food!” Yoona complimented.

 

“Thanks Yoong” Sunny grinned and pinched the younger’s face. Taeyeon and Yuri glared at the two.

 

Oh yeah, want to know their seating arrangement?

 

To Sunny’s left was Yoona then Yuri then Hyoyeon then Sooyoung then Seohyun then Tiffany then Jessica then Taeyeon. Get it?

 

Jessica wasn’t a big fan of the positions either. Tiffany paid more attention to Seohyun than her. Tsk.

 

Hyoyeon was busy with helping her girlfriend from choking. Where she stores those foods? No one knows.

 

Sunny and Yoona were now playing rock, paper, and scissors. Why? Don’t know either. Just being random here.

 

“OKAY! Time for presents!” Taeyeon broke the fun atmosphere of Sunny and Yoona. Yuri stood up as well and held Yoona’s hand immediately. Taeyeon did the same for Sunny.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri glared at each other and said the same thing. “Control your girlfriend”

 

#

 

“Wow. They’re already jealous? Hmm, you won’t be overly jealous right Jessi?”

 

Jessica struggled in answering when she saw Tiffany’s hand in Seohyun’s waist. “S-sure”

 

“Tch. Be better at lying Sica” Sooyoung said.

 

“Don’t mind her” Hyoyeon dragged Sooyoung by the ear somewhere.

 

“Lie?”

 

#

 

“GUYS! PRESENT TIME!” everyone brought their presents for each other and sat down near the fire place.

 

“Taeyeon first” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Bunny-ah, here” Taeyeon didn’t prepare any speech or whatsoever. She was simple and Sunny loved that.

 

Sunny reached for the box and opened it with everybody anticipating what’s inside. She gasped when she noticed it was her long forgotten Christmas album. She scanned the album and smiled at some of the pictures then she noticed the album was 9 pages more.

 

Each page contained a picture of her with each member. Laughing, smiling, and being dorky. That’s what they are.

 

“Thank you Taeyeon” Sunny hugged the girl with tears in her eyes. This is how she wanted her Christmas to be.

 

“Next up Sica”

 

“Thanks for cranking the level so high Taeng” Jessica sighed and went to give her present to Tiffany.

 

“I didn’t buy you a diamond cause it would be awkward since my family owns a store so here”

 

Tiffany excitedly opened the gift and tears flooded her eyes immediately. Inside was a stone with engraved letters on it. ‘JeTi’ was obviously written but there was more. The rock can be opened and inside were different rings.

 

“I don’t know what you’d like so I bought all of them. No diamonds but a lot of gold.”

 

“Yuri!”

 

“I’m not good with finding gifts, but I think I found the perfect one for you Yoona”

 

She handed out a diamond box to Yoona and nervously glanced at the floor. She heard silent sobs and hugged her lover immediately. They kissed and Yuri inserted the diamond ring into Yoona’s hand.

 

“Soo!”

 

“I know you think I love food so much but I love you more”

 

“Stop talking too fast!”

 

“I love you and I got you this”

 

“Is this…”

 

“It’s a vacation for the two of us”

 

“THANK YOU!”

 

Everybody spent the night kissing each other and the maknae shaking her head.

 

Fireworks started to scatter in the sky. Everyone looked out in the window.

 

“Special Christmas for everyone?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“It’s the best”

 

 


Edit: 12/31/12