A Kiss under the Mistletoe

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

A Kiss under the Mistletoe

 

“When will you kiss Tiffany?”

 

I don’t know. Maybe under the mistletoe”

 

Jessica woke up with a startle. Her own words haunting her for the past night.

 

She walked outside her room and saw Krystal in a ladder by their house door. She scanned the entire living room while walking down the stairs and saw countless mistletoe’s in the ceiling.

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked the girl.

 

“Decorating the house with mistletoes duh”

 

“But, why so….many?”

 

“Oh. This is my way of making Sulli kiss me and making it look like it isn’t planned. We’ve been dating for a week and all she does is kiss me on the cheek. I’m not patient you know!”

 

Krystal and Sulli started dating a week ago and yes, the Baby Jung was impatient. Jessica wondered. Would she ever be like that?

 

#

 

“If I were you, I wouldn’t stand near the door.”

 

“Why?”

 

“As far as I know, Sulli is never an early bird” With a nod of understanding, Krystal moved away.

 

“WERE HEEREEE!!!” Sooyoung opened the door and rushed towards the kitchen.

 

“Thanks unnie” Jessica nodded with a sigh. Why is this giant here?

 

#

 

“Sooyoung…why are you here?” Jessica asked as she approached the munching kid.

 

“Oh, the rest of the gang’s coming. I just came in early for aunty Jung’s food”

 

“Wait…everybody?”

 

A nod.

 

“KRYSTAL! TAKE DOWN THOSE THINGS!”

 

#

 

Krystal watched as her sister frantically ran around the house. It was amusing yet…weird.

 

“Unnie”

 

“Unnie”

 

“UNNIE!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Stop taking those down! I spent the entire morning hanging those!”

 

“It doesn’t matter!”

 

Krystal was about to retaliate but then she realized nothing was left. “Guess I’m changing plans”

 

#

 

“All clear” she smiled and walked towards the coach. As soon as she sat down the door burst open.

 

“WE’RE HERE!”

 

She jumped and sighed. “Come in”

 

Krystal awed and understood. Her unnie was in love.

 

#

 

“Tell me why you people are here again?”

 

“Gosh Sica can you be any more bitter? It’s Christmas!” Taeyeon complained

 

“I just don’t like the fact that people burst into my house like their part of the family!”

 

“HEY! We’re your family! Plus, we have Fany and she spends almost 24/7 of her lifetime here” Sunny argued.

 

Jessica suddenly blushed. The words of yesterday haunted her once again. Kiss…Kiss…Kiss…

 

“Sorry Jessi, I just thought you wouldn’t mind.”

 

Jessica sighed and waved her hand. “Whatever”

 

She sat down on the coach finally and she heard kissy noises next to her.

 

She screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw HyoYoung kissing passionately.

 

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!”

 

#

 

“So you guys are dating?” HyoYoung nodded.

 

“You too?” YoonYul did the same.

 

Jessica sighed. She wondered, how many sighs has it been?

 

“I’ll be outside”

 

#

 

“Hey Jessi!” Jessica turned and saw Tiffany running towards her.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“For what?”

 

“For allowing the girls to just barge in to your house, I thought it would be okay with you cause I do it every day”

 

“It’s fine”

 

They kept walking towards the park. The what-used-to-be luscious green area is now empty.

 

Tiffany suddenly stopped under a tree. Jessica turned and asked what was wrong.

 

“I read somewhere that –“she stepped closer to Jessica “–the only things left on a withered tree are mistletoes?” the space between their bodies disappeared. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck.

 

Jessica gulped. A kiss under the Mistletoe. Oh gosh. Is this really happening?

 

“Do you remember the rule of the Mistletoe Jessi?” Tiffany whispered with her amazing husky voice.

 

Jessica could hardly say anything. “K-kiss”

 

Tiffany giggled, loving how shy Jessica is. “Do you want a kiss Jessi?”

 

“TEASE!” Jessica pushed Tiffany away. Fast, but not too much. And yes, she ran away.

 

“JESSI WAIT!” Tiffany frowned. She blew her chance.

 

#

 

“What was she thinking?!?!”

 

Tiffany saw Jessica pacing back and forth. She guessed the girl ran tired after running a short while.

 

She looked at the tree Jessica was walking at. She smiled at the few types of mistletoe. Maybe she can correct things now.

 

“Jessi” Jessica stopped and had a massive heart attack. She turned and saw Tiffany near her.

 

“I’m sorry I’m a tease” Tiffany had her arms around Jessica again but this time, Jessica responded and held the girl by the waist.

 

“We’re under the mistletoe again Jess. Maybe we can do the rule properly now…”

 

“We should”

 

And a kiss flew by underneath the mistletoe again. Jessica’s words came through and now, only one unsuspecting pair of girls is left…

 

 


I'm actually dissappointed. Nobody's commenting and I feel like not continuing this anymore. Do you really hate my writing that bad? T.T

 

Well anyways, this is late because of the same reason as the top. So Enjoy. and wait for the next.