Santa You are the One

Ace Family Christmas Special with Bonus :D

 

Santa You Are The One

 

“Do you think he’ll come this time Hyoyeonnie?” small, innocent eyes looked up at Hyoyeon.

 

“I don’t know Soo…this is the 2nd time we’ve waited…” the older sighed when she answered. She looked outside their room and saw the wind gushing empty branches. She couldn’t meet the eyes of the 6-year-old beside her.

 

“But…” tears started forming on Sooyoung’s eyes, Hyoyeon whipped them and hugged the girl.

 

“He’s probably busy Soo. He travels the world remember?”

 

#

 

“Will he come this time Hyo?” Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head.

 

“It’s the 10th time Soo. Let’s just sleep early”

 

The now-tall girl didn’t even move.

 

“I’m 16 now Soo. I can wait for him on my own.” She shifted her body so that she could see the stars outside.

 

“Fine. Since he’s so important” Hyoyeon stormed out of her best friend’s room.

 

Sooyoung could only pout and stared at the stars.

 

“Why can’t she see how important you are to me?”

 

#

 

When Sooyoung woke up, she found herself wrapped in a blanket and in her bed.

 

#

 

“Hey you lazy ! Hurry up! Today’s the last day of school!” a groan was heard from a room in a shared dorm.

 

“We’re all dying today. Why bother to go to school?” she was hit with a pillow after that STUPID comment.

 

“Get up. We have early release today and we have to find gifts for the gang. We have a party on the 25th remember?”

 

Finally, a girl rose from bed. “Buuut Hyo!!! This could be my chance to finally see Santa!”

 

Hyoyeon stopped what she was doing and turned to face the giant. “You’re 23 (kr. Age) years-old Sooyoung.”

 

“So?”

 

“You’re practically an adult now”

 

“Which makes me refer to my previous question –so?”

 

“It’s not normal for you to believe such nonsense”

 

Sooyoung suddenly jumped from her bed and looked at Hyoyeon like she was crazy. “Nonsense? Santa is not nonsense!”

 

“10 year-olds know that Santa doesn’t exist. You’re 23. DO THE MATH! Now come on! I don’t wanna miss the bus!”

 

#

 

“Hey!” a short-girl greeted the two best friends as they entered the classroom.

 

“Hey!” Hyoyeon responded.

 

“You guys still up for that party?”

 

“Yep. Where is it again Taeng?”

 

“At Sunny’s house. The girl’s rich remember?” they all laughed except for one giant.

 

“Hey Taeng, why can’t the party be the day after Christmas?”

 

“Why Soo? You’re still waiting for Santa?” to anyone who would have heard the comment, it sounded like an insult but the girl knew better.


“I just want to tell him something Taeng”

 

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck. “I’ll ask Sunny if –“

 

“Nope. No can do. I already asked my uncle for the place. We can’t just change it” Sunny said, appearing behind the tall giant.

 

“Fine” Sooyoung slumped down and sighed. She just needs to thank the guy.

 

#

 

Why was it so hard to see Santa? She just wanted to thank the guy for giving her an amazing gift. More than what she originally asked for.

 

She’s been trying for the past 19 years and nothing has happened. It was the winter solstice. The day everyone was supposed to die. PSSSH. Total lie. Just a few more days ‘till Christmas…

 

She walked towards her bed and pulled a box. She opened it and saw a song “Santa You are the One.” It was a song given to her by her brother: Siwon. He and his friends made it for fun a few years back and decided to give it to her.

 

“Maybe if I sing this….” Her thoughts were interrupted when Hyoyeon barged in her room.

 

“Hey Soo” she turned her body to look at the intruder.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Letter” Sooyoung reached and grabbed the letter. She opened it with total boredom.

 

‘Hello my dear Sooyoung,

                You’ve been having sad days because of me, well ho-ho-ho I’m here to answer you now. You won’t be able to see me since I tend to blend in within my background. You’re always sad the day after Christmas because of me and I don’t like it anymore. Open your eyes and see the wonder of your world. You don’t know what you may be missing.

                Santa’

 

“HYOYEON!”

 

The said girl flinched and flicked the tall one’s forehead. “I’m right beside you, you idiot. What is it?”

 

“Where…did you…get this?”

 

“Uh, the mail?” Hyoyeon replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“B-but it’s from Santa!” Hyoyeon peeped at the mail and saw the end. She sighed and patted the girl’s back.

 

“Maybe it’s someone playing tricks on you. Don’t mind it. I’ll be outside k?” Sooyoung mindlessly nodded and Hyoyeon went her own way.

 

Sooyoung looked around her room once again. A trick? She turned the envelop and saw the address “North Pole” she mumbled. ‘Open your eyes and see the wonder of your world’

 

“My world huh?” her eyes followed the jogging figure of Hyoyeon. “Maybe I should.”

 

#

 

“nae maeumsokye seuta neon naye hero neon naye hero neon naye hero dancing keu hwahryeohan dancingni igijeogin maep si keu achirhan y” Hyoyeon sang as she walked towards her dorm room.

 

“Hmmm, Sooyoung’s probably thinking of stunts to see that Red-all-over dude. Psh”

 

Though, when she opened the door she was surprised with the hanging ornaments. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. Scattered roses greeted her again. She laughed and crouched down to play with it.

 

“The parties on Christmas Soo” she said when she noticed an over-casting shadow behind her. She stood up and punched the tall girl’s shoulder playfully.

 

“I love you” she looked at her best friend and laughed. “I love you too you giant”

 

“No. not like that.”

 

“Hmm?” Hyoyeon started walking around the room appreciating the amazing decorations.

 

“Stop.” She turned to face her best friend.

 

“The real reason why I want to see Santa so bad is because of you” Hyoyeon pointed at herself.

 

A nod from Sooyoung “Because he gave me you and God too, but I already thanked him.”

 

She walked around the house while Hyoyeon is processing the event.

 

“I realized that Hyo, you’re my Santa. And you know what? You’re the one”

 

Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around Sooyoung and placed their foreheads together. “Really? What did I give you?”

 

“You’re love?”

 

“I can make that happen” they kissed under the gleaming hanging Santa Claus holding a message ‘Santa You are the One.’

 

#

 

Hyoyeon opened the door to her bedroom and stepped out. She needed a drink of water after smiling so long in her bed. Her childhood best friend and 1st love…they’re finally together. Everything is amazing.

 

Suddenly she heard jingling noises. She walked towards the sound and noticed it was from outside.

 

She looked outside the window and saw a grinning red-all-over gentleman. He removed his red-Christmas-hat and bowed as if saying goodnight. She bowed too –just an act of kindness but when she looked outside the guy was nowhere.

 

The jingling noise continued but now was above her. She looked at the moon and saw what could be Santa’s Sleigh. She heard a faint ‘Advance Merry Christmas Hyoyeon.’

 

agape and her brain confused, she smiled. “I guess Santa’s real.”

 

 


It's currently 3:22 p.m here on NC. and yes it's 21. It might be 22 on some other countries but...timezone T.T

DID YOU LIKE IT?? Its pretty short since I ran out of time to make it. But I particularly like the ending :D KEKEKE

That's pretty much everything I have to say and NO MORE SCHOOL!  Me is happy. HAHHA. Advance Merry Christmas everybody.

 

oooh! btw! GG IS BAAACK! GOOOSH I LOVE 'DANCING QUEEN' AND THE TEASER ON THE END!!! GAAAAH! SM IS SO AWESOME AT TEASING NOOOOOOOOW!!!! Kay. Enjoy :D AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHOT!

 

COMMENT! AND SUBSCRIBE!!