Because of You

The Grip On My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I haven’t forgotten you even once, I know my feelings seem foolish but….

Have you forgotten all your memories of me? You loved me, didn't you?
If not, then if we could go back to all the days that you were lying to me.

I would be made to forget them all the same.

After you leave, this is what I'm left with.

I can't bear this constant longing for you. Now I am to live with losing you.

 

 

 

I look at the two MC who were so talkative and saying random things about the other guest. I think they want to save the best for the last? Because they haven’t really ask me anything but asking about my opinion about the other artist around me. I do aware the stare of some female guest to me but I just pretend like I know nothing.

 

Please…. Who can resist such a hottie like Jung Yunho? The lead of Hallyu Star is sitting here clapping his hand and laugh with the MC’s lame jokes. But I have to put on a show. People pay to see me not to cry, right?

 

“Here we also have the International Hallyu Star!!! Jung Yunho!!” I can hear every woman in this room screamed from the top of their lungs. I just stand up and bow a little respectfully before finally sitting again on my chair.

 

“Long time no see, Yunho~ah! You’ve been busy at Japan, right?”

 

“Ye, me and Changmin has been busy. I have my single released a week after this. Please support me…” I bow again and earning big claps from the entire guest in the room.

 

“Are you ready to give us your story?”

 

“Yes! Tonight I’ll tell you the story that no one in my life ever know about it. I save it for myself all these time. Even my duet friend, Changmin, don’t know about this”

 

I can hear the gasp from people around me and some people even WOW-ing my statement. I just smile and nod.

 

“You’ll reveal your big secret tonight?” the MC asks unsure.

 

I nod, “Yup!”

 

Again, I can hear people clapping their hands.

 

“That title is really tickling and make me curious. ‘Neo ddaemune’ (because of you), do you want to tell us about someone special in your life?”

 

“I said I’ll tell it, you’ll know it later”

 

Some people laugh to the MC because they thing he asks the stupid question and I just playfully answer it. I laugh with them and I can see one of the MC is totally making upset face.

 

“Mianhae, hyung!” I say and laugh again.

 

 

 

“Okay whatever, how about your recent activity in Korea with your company, Yunho~sshi?”

 

“We planned on making my comeback, but we’ll see if it will go smoothly after this”

 

People around me go silent and look at me intensely.

 

“Wae?” I pretend to know nothing.

 

“What did you mean with ‘after this’ Yunho?”

 

“I’ll just give you all great story that you will never expect. Hopefully I won’t screw up” I laugh, alone. People staring at me intensely again but I just shrug it off again.

 

 

 

“Okay! We will wait till it is your turn Yunho~sshi…. Now let’s start with a member of Girls’ Generation! Im YoonA!!”

People clapping again and focus on YoonA, my hoobae from the same company, she bows lightly and began to tell her story.

 

 

 

‘Am I sure enough I’ll do this?’

 

 

 

I lost focus on YoonA and other guest; I grip on my pendant again.

 

 

‘You don’t have to do it if you are not sure, baby….’

 

 

I can hear that soft voice inside my head again and that made me smiling. But I already made my decision. I’m tired of all this. I’m tired of hiding, tired of waiting something that I know will never be here. I’m just tired of everything, I don’t want to continue this kind of life if I have choice, but unfortunately I don’t. Maybe I should find the way to escape? It is the only chance I have.

 

“Isn’t that story great?! Congratulation Jiyoung~sshi you are currently the strongest here now”

 

“Now, we’ve been waiting for this one. Jung Yunho!!”

 

People are clapping and cheering. I bow a little and smile to them.

 

“Ready for your fantastic story, Yunho~sshi?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Can you explainwhat the meaning of that tittle? ‘Because of You’?”

 

I take my board and show them to everyone, “Because of this person I have strength and be able to sit here today. Because of this person I am here now as the top star”

 

People mesmerized with what I am saying, but I told the true thing to them.

 

“So…. Should we begin with the story now? I really want to know who’s this person is”

 

 

 

 

~And the story begin~

 

 

 

“Yunho~ah….!!!!!”

 

I turn around and see my angel run to me with something on his hand. I smile to him and catch him when he is right in front of me failed to stop. He grins like a fool and I can’t help but to pinch his cheek.

 

“What is it, Jaejoong~ah?”

 

He stands up quickly and shows me the thing he holds for a while now. A pamphlet. I take it from him and read it and soon my eyes widen in shock.

 

“Wow!! We should go to this!!” I shout and jump happily. He too, was following my every move.

 

“So when will we go, Yunnie??” he says while taking the paper from my hand and read it again.

 

“It said the audition will be held 5 days from now, we should practice hard” he smiles while looking at me intensely.

I nod and grab him into my embrace.

 

***

 

 

 

“Jaejoong~ah…. Pray for me, ok?” I kiss his palm with no hesitant. We are in public, in the middle of people who is going to show our ability in the audition. I don’t afraid with people’s stare. My Jaejoong is just too beautiful and almost all people mistaken him as a girl.

 

He looks at his feet and his cheeks turned red. He is shy. I love to see him like this, he is cute.

 

“Thank you, baby….” I steal a peck from his flawless cheek and enter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter