Real Conflict

Hello Princess Perfect

 

Jaejoong yawned for the tenth time, “Aissh what is this! My head hurts!” He whined. Donghae looked at him and smiled. Jaejoong sighed as he watched the teacher who is teaching him about business. Then he looked at his watch, almost 12 o’clock. That means he can go out and enjoy lunch soon. Then ‘BUZZ’ his watch rang. Jaejoong grinned and jumped up from his chair. He stretched his body and left the room as soon as the teacher is about going to tell him something.

 

“First day, failed. Aish this is bad.” Jaejoong mumbled and entered the elevator. He met his father and some other workers there. He quickly gave him a bow before enter the elevator. The elevator went down in silent. Mr.Kim glanced at Jaejoong, “How is it?” He asked. Jaejoong who understands what he is asking about just nodded.

 

“Join my lunch. We’re going to discuss something with these men.” Mr.Kim said. Jaejoong just nodded. The elevator reached the ground floor. It’s opened. Jaejoong gasped when he saw who is standing in front of him. It’s Boa.

 

She is smiling and waving her hand to Jaejoong as soon as she saw him. Jaejoong gulped and smiled a little bit but then he realized everything.

Mr.Kim groaned a little bit, giving Jaejoong hint. Jaejoong changed his facial expression. He turned cold and arrogant. He didn’t greet her and just passed her by. Boa widened her eyes. She turned around to watch Jaejoong who is getting farther from her. She tighten her grip on a hamper. She felt something wrong and just looked around. She smiled. She tried to think positively.

 

“Stupid, Boa. Why did you do that? Of course he did that. It’s an office. Not a park for a dating couple. Okay. Let’s just wait until he finished his work. But is it lunch time now, isn’t it?” Boa tilted her head.

 

 

***

 

 

Jaejoong sat down and looked around. He is in the canteen now, alone. But the most interesting is, his father also eat here though he is the president of the company. Jaejoong understand now why his father is being loved by his workers and public. He is such a humble person. But still, there is a special room for president in the canteen and here Jaejoong is. Jaejoong looked around the canteen. Though he is in different room he still can look outside because the wall is made by glasses. Jaejoong is waiting for his father who is talking on the phone somewhere. The other workers who are going to join the lunch are also away in the toilet. Jaejoong smiled to the waiter when the foods are arrived.

 

“This is my first time meeting you, are you Mr.Kim’s son?” He asked. Jaejoong bowed, “Yes. You’re right.” He replied. The waiter smiled and left the room. Jaejoong sighed and looked at those foods in front of him.

 

“Is this a company? Isn’t the food too expensive to be served in the company?” He mumbled. He drunk the water and choked suddenly when he saw Boa is walking toward him. She entered the room and pouted.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Why didn’t you pick up your phone? Do you know how much I want to see you?” Boa said. Jaejoong gulped. The workers are back, they entered the room and surprised by Boa’s appearance. They whispered to each other, seems like they recognize her. Boa doesn’t even care about them and keep talking to the frozen Jaejoong. Jaejoong doesn’t know what to do since his father had forbid his relationship with Boa. And also he already agreed not to contact and meet her anymore. Boa handed Jaejoong the hamper she has been holding. Jaejoong looked at it.

 

“It’s present. I made it by myself. Eat it for your lunch. I even made spicy rice cake for you. Do you know how I struggle with it?” Boa said. The other workers are standing, waiting for Jaejoong’s reaction. Then Mr.Kim arrived and the situation became more awkward. Boa greeted Mr.Kim and he just smiled at her. Then she looked at Jaejoong once again. Mr.Kim is also watching him. After a minute, Jaejoong stood up.

 

“I’m sorry. Can’t you just leave?” Jaejoong said finally. Boa shocked. She winked her eyes twice, still can’t understand.

 

Jaejoong sighed. He took Boa’s hamper and threw it on the floor. Boa widened her eyes. She stared at Jaejoong with teary eyes, “What are you doing?” She asked.

 

“Don’t come again. Don’t ever appear in front of me again. I’m sick of you. To tell you the truth, I was never honest. I wasn’t even telling you the truth when I said I love you…” Jaejoong said. Boa shivered. She smirked, “What?”

 

“I never love you, Kwon Boa. I was just into your money. I was only beggar that time. I ran away from my house and didn’t get acceptance by my father. So I worked at your place as a bodyguard who you can order as you want. But now, look at me. My father has accepted me and I’m no longer the Kim Jaejoong you’ve known. So from now, don’t come to me anymore. I even don’t want to see you anymore. It’s all over. Forget me.” Jaejoong said. Boa slapped him suddenly.

 

“What? Forget you? After all things you’ve done and you asked me to forget you? Am I stupid? I know you’re kidding now. Kim Jaejoong, you like to joke around right? Tell me now that you’re joking with me!!” Boa yelled.

 

“I WAS JUST FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU AND YOU BELIEVED ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE? GO AWAY NOW. STAY AWAY FROM ME.” Jaejoong yelled and made everybody outside even could hear him.

 

Boa cried. She stuttered, “You… Do you know how much I love you now?” She said. Jaejoong widened his eyes. He is so much surprised with Boa’s statement just now.

 

“Okay, you’re right! I am stupid. I am too stupid so you can play with me. Kim Jaejoong, thanks for taking care of me that time. Thanks for comforting me. Thanks for wiping my tears. Thanks for protecting me. Thanks for everything. Thanks for fooling me.” Boa wiped her tears. She has nothing to say anymore. No. She can’t say a thing anymore. Her heart is too hurt to even say a thing from . She exited the room and can’t stop her tears. Jaejoong scratched his hair. He also cried a bit. He wiped his tears and about to chase after Boa but he stopped when someone else came. It’s Yoochun.

 

He glared at Jaejoong. Jaejoong can’t do anything. He is just standing there watching Yoochun and Boa. All of the people there are watching them. Yoochun embraced Boa, “Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. Boa nodded and tried to stop her tears but she can’t. Yoochun sighed and took her out from the crowd just gently. Jaejoong rubbed his face and yelled out loud, making people watching him. He kicked the chairs everywhere and left the room without asking permission from his father. He bumped into Donghae.

 

“What happened?” He asked. Jaejoong doesn’t even care and run away from that place. Donghae looked at Mr. Kim. He bowed and approached him.

 

“All of you get out for a minute.” Mr.Kim asked the workers inside to get out and let Donghae in.

 

“What happened, sir?” He asked.

 

***

 

 

 

Boa has finished the last tissue Yoochun had given to her. He sighed and looked at the other side since Boa didn’t allow him to watch her crying. Yoochun slightly smiled, he found Boa so cute. Boa gasped, “Oh God I’m so tired but I can’t stop crying. Yoochun, what should I do to stop this?” Boa asked. Yoochun smiled, “Can I look at you now?” He asked.

 

“Oh..” Boa replied.

 

Yoochun sighed and turned his head, “You have to stop think about it if you want to stop the tears.” He said.

 

“I can’t. Even when I’m not thinking about it, my heart hurts and forces me to cry.” She said in sob.  “Yoochun, do you know why was he acting like that? I know you know something. Please tell me.” Boa begged.

 

“I don’t know. You should’ve more careful. He is an unpredictable person. I’m close with him but I’ve never seen him like that before.  It’s weird.” Yoochun gave Boa mineral water and she drunk it all.

 

“How did you find me?” Boa asked.

 

“Oh, I was just wanted to visit Jaejoong. Boa yah, to tell you the truth, our marriage can’t be cancelled. Do you know that our engagement is going to be held tomorrow?”

 

“WHAT?” Boa spitted the water out.

 

“Your mother and my father had already agreed yesterday on the phone. My father told me last night. Didn’t your mom tell you?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Wait a minute. Yoochun, didn’t we agree to cancel the marriage? I mean, we both have agreed. You’ve given me up right? I don’t understand.”

 

“Yes we did but our parents can’t do it. I don’t think I can explain this to you. I’ll take you home and just ask your mother, is that okay?”

 

Boa nodded.

 

***

 

Jaejoong came back to the canteen. All the workers are gone already. It’s almost dark. He is looking for the lunch Boa meant to gave to him. But he didn’t found it. Then he ran to the kitchen, there is still the chef there.

 

“Oh, ahjussi, did you see a hamper there in the private room?” He asked.

 

“Oh, you mean the lunch box. Someone had just taken it… oh.” The chef pointed at someone behind Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned around, it’s Donghae.

 

He smiled and waved to Jaejoong. His other hand is holding the hamper Jaejoong has been looking for. Jaejoong smiled, feeling relieved.

 

“Are you looking for this?” Donghae gave Jaejoong the hamper and Jaejoong excitedly take it. He smiled, “How can you get this?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“It was on the floor. Your father said it was yours, he asked me to give it to you tomorrow. But I thought it’s going to be stale tomorrow right? I was about to eat it. But here you are. You’re lucky!” Donghae chuckled. “Thank you.” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong arrived at his house. He is sitting alone in his room, watching the hamper on the desk. He sighed and finally opened it. There is a small note there.

 

Yah Kim Jaejoong! I know this is embarrassing but I took so much effort to make this. You know I have never been in the kitchen. This is my first time cooking, and I made it especially for you. Don’t dare to throw it away, right? You have to eat it even the taste ! Also, good luck for your work!

 

Jaejoong cried, “Stupid girl. Why are you doing this? You’re making me more upset now.” Jaejoong said and took a spoon of rice and egg roll. He smiled, “You’re right. It’s too salty.” He giggled by himself but with his tears keeps coming out from his eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry, Boa.” He said.

 

***

 

Boa kept punching the punching bag. She has been doing that for hour. She cried. She yelled. She still can’t understand what happened to Jaejoong. After all things he had done for her. He made her fall for him and now he asked her to go away. He is leaving her. Boa fell and let herself lied on the floor. She gasped, “What is this?” She asked herself.

 

“Kim Jaejoong! How could you do this to me? Bad jerk!” She cursed and cried again. Then she remembered her conversation with her mom hours ago about engagement tomorrow. She also can’t believe it. But her mother has explained all the things about the company. She understands that. But why Yoochun? Can’t she just marry Jaejoong? Jaejoong is also the heir of the company, right? She can’t understand.

 

Boa closed her eyes and tried to control her breathe. She started sleepy, “Daddy… what should I do?” She whispered to herself.  

 

***