It Started!

Hello Princess Perfect

Jaejoong went in to his father’s room. He smiled and asked Jaejoong to sit on the couch. Jaejoong followed his instruction and bowed.

“Do you have fun? How was it?” His father asked as he took a sip of his tea. Jaejoong gulped, “Could you please just go straight to the point? I’m so tired.” Jaejoong said as he is sick of his father’s act. Mr.Kim smirked and looked at Jaejoong’s upset face.

“I know you’re mad at me. But this is the best for all of us. This is for your sake, our family’s sake even it’s the best for Kwon family. Don’t be selfish, Jaejoong. Don’t ever show me that kind of face anymore. Tomorrow you’re starting to study and work in the office. Yoochun will not come and work in the company for a while. I asked him to completely focus on his love story and relationship with Boa. Is that clear? So the point is you have to focus on your work and future and never think about that girl anymore. Don’t ever meet her or even talk to her. I’m begging you, Jaejoong.” Mr.Kim said.

Jaejoong sighed, “Don’t worry. I’ll go tomorrow. Good night, dad.” Jaejoong stood up and left the room. He looked at Yoochun. That guy is standing right in front of him outside the room. He patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Yah, stupid! What do you think you’re doing now?” He asked. Jaejoong smirked, “I know what I do.” He replied.

Yoochun bit his bottom lips, he really can’t understand Jaejoong. He is already given up and let go of Boa but now Jaejoong easily let her go. Yoochun is not angry but he just can’t understand the situation and Jaejoong’s mind. He should follow his heart but what is he doing now?

“Hyung, I know you. You are not this kind of person hyung. You have been chasing your dream and ran away but now? You give up just like this? What happened? I don’t agree with your decision.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong walked passed Yoochun. Yoochun followed him. They both went to the lake. Jaejoong stood up and looked up to the sky.

“Hyung. What are you thinking?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m not interested in this anymore. I’m tired of chasing my useless dream. I’m sick of loving that girl. Now I realize that she is not the right person. So, just take her with you. I’m going to abandon her. So, she is all yours now.” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun groaned and laughed, “I can’t believe this! What joke is this? Hyung!!!” Yoochun yelled.

Jaejoong turned around to look at Yoochun who is behind her. He smirked, “Why did you yell at me??” Jaejoong yelled back.

Yoochun glared, “Why? Can’t I? You’re stupid, hyung. You’re coward!! Coward!!!” Yoochun yelled out loud and pissed Jaejoong off.

Jaejoong rushed to him and grabbed Yoochun’s neck, tighten his grip and made Yoochun can’t breath. Jaejoong groaned, “What? What did you say?” He said. Yoochun smiled, “Coward. You’re a coward!!” He replied. Jaejoong pushed him away until Yoochun fell down to the ground.

He rushed to him again and grabbed him, punched him and pushed him down again. Yoochun wiped his bleeding lips and stood up. He glared at Jaejoong and punched him back. Jaejoong punched Yoochun’s stomach and slapped him.

“Hyung! I know you love her! You’re crazy over her. You love her. Why are you lying?” Yoochun yelled.

“You don’t know me! It’s none of your business. Shut up and just take her! I’m sincere, Yoochun ah. Trust me!” Jaejoong calmed down. Yoochun sighed.

“I don’t believe you. I can’t trust you, hyung. I know the truth. Stop doing this or you’re going to regret it. She loves you, hyung. She loves you so she ignored me. But you leave her? You’re so funny!” Yoochun said and left Jaejoong.

 

***

 

Boa looked at her phone. There is nothing there. She wondered why doesn’t Jaejoong text her a message. She pouted and typed something and sent it to Jaejoong. She sighed and lied in her bed. She smiled as she remembered what happened today. She is completely happy now. Today is the best day maybe she has ever had. She has confessed to Jaejoong that she loves him. Yes, she loves him. She is sure now about her feeling toward him. She keeps waiting for his message. But he never replied. She kept waiting until she fell asleep.

***

It’s already morning. Four members of Kim’s family have gathered in the dining table, having breakfast. Mrs.Kim shocked when she saw her sons’ face. Yoochun is the worst because she got hit by Jaejoong for several times. Jaejoong only got his left eye swollen. Jaejoong took the bread and milk and eat it greedily.

“Yah. What’s wrong with your face?” Mrs.Kim asked both of them. Both of them didn’t answer and kept eating in silence. Mrs.Kim patted Yoochun’s shoulder, “Yoochun ah.. What happened?” She asked.

“Nothing, Mom. Nothing happened.” Yoochun replied as he glanced a while at Jaejoong who is not concern about everything. Mrs.Kim looked at Jaejoong and asked him what happened. That guy also didn’t give a proper reason of their awkwardness and their faces.

“Did you guys fight last night? Over what?” Mr.Kim asked finally.

Jaejoong chocked. Yoochun just grinned, “Nothing, dad. It’s not an important thing.” Yoochu replied.

“Impossible. You guys never fight like this. It must be an important thing. Yah! Tell m!” Mrs.Kim said.

“Nothing, mom. Really.” Jaejoong said. Then Mrs.Kim stay quiet. All of them stay quiet and eat in silence.

Mr.Kim stood up and looked at Jaejoong, “Be quick and change your clothes.” He said to him. Jaejoong nodded and also stood up and left the dining table. Yoochun sighed and stop eating. He looked at his mother, “Mom, I can’t stand this. He would get hurt.” Yoochun said. Mrs.Kim sighed, “I know. But it’s his decision. We can just wait what is going to happen.” 
Yoochun nodded, “Okay then.” He replied.

***

Jaejoong fixed his tie and looked at his watch, in this time he usually is waking up the lazy Boa. He smiled when he remembered her sleeping face. But then he realized that it’s not the time to think about her. He is now Kim Jaejoong. A successor of Mr.Kim. Not the bodyguard Kim Jaejoong anymore. He sighed as he entered the elevator, following his father.

“President, is this your son?” A man who is in the same elevator asked. Mr.Kim smiled proudly, “Of course. He is elder son.” Mr.Kim replied. Jaejoong quickly bowed to him and shook his hand, “Hello. My name is Kim Jaejoong.” Jaejoong said.

“Wow, he is so handsome. All of your sons are handsome. Where is Yoochun?” He asked again.

“Oh. He is not working for a while. He is going to get married. So this is the time for my other son to work here.” Mr.Kim embraced Jaejoong. Jaejoong gulped and just gave an awkward smile.

“Yoochun is getting married? That’s good. His bride must be so proud because she is getting married with someone like Yoochun. Congratulation, Mr.Kim.” He said and shook Mr.Kim’s hand.

Suddenly Jaejoong is thumping. He just heard the words he shouldn’t hear. Of course, Yoochun is getting married with the girl he knows, the girl he loves. Boa must be proud? I don’t think so. Because she doesn’t love Yoochun. She loves Jaejoong.

Jaejoong and Mr.Kim went out from the elevator and suddenly some men appeared in front of them. They introduced themselves to Jaejoong. After they finished, a man step out and bowed to Jaejoong. Mr.Kim smiled, “This is the man that is going to teach you. You go with him.” Mr.Kim said.

“My name is Donghae.” He said. Jaejoong shook his hand and followed him to the other place.

They headed to the elevator again. There aren’t only them. There are three men also waiting for the elevator. Jaejoong can hear them all. They’re talking about him.

“This is Mr.Kim biological son. He ran away for 2 years. How could he is here? He is going to ruin the company, wanna bet?” Said one of them.

“But he is handsome. Why can’t he be a model or actor? It must be better than being a successor of a big company but he is not willing to do business.” Said the other.

“I also heard that he lived as beggar before. Woah I can’t believe this.” Said the other.

Donghae glanced at Jaejoong. He is sweating, trying to hold his anger. Donghae smiled, “Don’t worry. They’re just jealous. I’m sure you’re going to success.” He said. Jaejoong sighed and replied him with a smile.

***

Yoona laughed because of Boa. Her sister is like a mad person. She can’t believe what she is seeing right now. Her sister is really deeply in love. Boa can’t stop calling Jaejoong but he never pick up his phone. Boa groaned and threw her phone to the bed.

“Unnie, just give him a break. Maybe he is still asleep.” Yoona calmed Boa.

“Impossible. He is already woken up. I’m sure!” Boa took her phone and call Jaejoong again and this time someone picked up. Boa is lighten up and smiled brightly, “Yah! Kim Jaejoong where have you been? You really want to die, huh?” She threatened Jaejoong. But she pouted when she heard someone else’s voice. It’s Yoochun.

“Ooh, Yoochun. Where is Jaejoong?” Boa asked. Yoona quickly looked at Boa when she heard Yoochun’s name. Boa smiled, “Oh. Okay. Thank you.” She said and hung up. Yoona tilted her head, “What’s wrong?” She asked.

Boa sighed and sat beside her, “Yoochun said Jaejoong is now working in the company. This is his first day. Yaaaaaaah!!! Why didn’t that jerk tell me before? I was worried till death!” Boa saddened. Yoona smiled.

“Unnie, I have a good idea. What if you give him a present since it’s his first day of working. It’s good huh?” Yoona said excitedly. Boa looked at her sister, “Yah. I never know that you’re quite smart.” Boa said.

***