It's Getting Complicated

Hello Princess Perfect

Yoochun looked at Boa who is sitting beside him in his car. They are now in front of a building that makes Boa’s heart is uncomfortable. She looked around with worried face. Yoochun smiled and held her hand, “What’s wrong?” He asked. Boa shook her head, “Nothing. Why are we here?” She asked.

Yoochun smiled and got out from the car. He opened the door for Boa and she got out. Yoochun touched Boa’s shoulders and looked straight to her eyes, “Let’s get you a beautiful wedding dress” He said and took her in.

They are greeted by the owner of the place and she took them to a room that full of beautiful wedding dress. It seems like Yoochun has booked the whole place. Boa moved closer to Yoochun, “Yoochun ssi, I think we’re rushing. I’m not ready yet” She whispered. Yoochun chuckled, “Nothing to worry. Just chose one of those dresses, Okay? I’ll wait you outside.” Yoochun said and left the room. Boa is now left with the owner of this shop. She approached Boa and smiled to her, “Miss, let me choose what the best for you.” She said politely.

***

Jaejoong looked at the clock. It’s getting dark and Yoochun isn’t home yet. He sighed as he ate his last strawberry candy. He turned off the TV since there is nothing interesting to watch. He stood up and went to the balcony. He could see a beautiful park and a lake from there. He used to spend time there whole day. He would just lie on the grass and watched the blue sky or reading romantic novel and ate snacks. Or even swam in the lake with Yoochun. They both love nature. That’s why they asked their father to build a lake there. So they don’t need to travel far away just to see beautiful nature.

Jaejoong sighed once again, he is bored. He misses Boa and finally decided give her a call. But she didn’t answer. Jaejoong pouted, “What is she doing?” He tilted his head and threw himself on the bed.

Someone knocked the door, he asked her to go in. That’s her mom. She sat on the bed beside her son and caresses him just like the other mom does.

“Jaejoong ah.. Do you love that girl so much?” She asked.

Jaejoong moved closer to his mom and put his head on her thigh. He looked up to see her mom’s face, “I love her,mom.” He said.

Her mom smiled, “It’s the first time you said you like someone. But why did you have to pretend to be a bodyguard? You could just ask mom to arrange meeting with her, right?” Mrs.Kim said.

“I didn’t want to. You know, I wish I born in an ordinary family. I want a love life just like ordinary people has. I don’t want to be known as the son of wealthy family. I want her to love me just the way I am. And I think I’m not completely failed. Mom, do you think she would choose me over Yoochun?” Jaejoong said.

Mrs.Kim sighed, “Jaejoong ah.. I don’t think that your father would allow you to marry her. He has got nothing from you. He wanted you to be his successor so bad, but you ruin his wish. I don’t think he would grant your wish.” She said.

Jaejoong sighed and closed his eyes, “I don’t care mom. I don’t mind to live in cheap and small house. I just want to be with Boa.” He said.

“Jaejoong ah…”

“Mom, I’m sleepy. Could you sing with me? I miss your voice. Remember? You used to sing for me when I couldn’t sleep.” Jaejoong said.

 

***

 

Boa got in to the car with upset face. She just said to Yoochun that she didn’t want to get married with him. Yoochun followed her to the car and got in. He looked at Boa with unsatisfied feeling. He needs an explanation.

“What’s wrong with you actually?” He asked. Boa shook her head, “I told you I’m not ready. Please don’t force me, Yoochun” She answered.

Yoochun sighed, “At least tell me the reason why you’re not ready. Are you having someone else in your mind? Is it Jaejoong?” He asked.

Boa widened her eyes and don’t dare to looked at Yoochun. That name makes Boa’s heart beats faster. She didn’t expect Yoochun to say that name. She smiled, “Don’t talk nonsense. There is nothing to with him. Let’s go. I want to go home.” She said.

“No. I’m sure Jaejoong is the only reason. I could see it. You both have spent time together and there must be something going on between you two.” Yoochun said.

Boa chuckled, “How could it be? He is just a bodyguard. Please, Yoochun. Don’t talk about this again.” Boa said.

“I could let you go if you tell me honestly.” Yoochun said. Boa gulped and looked at Yoochun. She sighed, “Are you sure?” She asked.

Yoochun smiled and nodded, “I’m not the person who likes to force a woman. I just need you to be honest”

Boa shook her head, “I’m not sure yet but I don’t want to lose him. I don’t know if it’s love or not. But, he is my friend.” She said. Yoochun smiled. “See? You love him. Why don’t you tell him?” Yoochun asked. Boa shook her head, “I’m not saying that I love him!”

Yoochun giggled, “You’re a real stubborn. It’s obvious, you love him!” He said. Boa pouted, “I don’t know! Let’s not talk about him. Take me home.” She said.

 

***

 

Yoochun smirked as he looked at Jaejoong who is peacefully sleeping in Yoochun’s room. He threw a pillow on his face. Jaejoong shocked and woke up suddenly. Yoochun laughed, “Why are you here?” Yoochun said as he changed his clothes. Jaejoong yawned and rubbed his face, “Where have you been?” He asked. Yoochun smiled, “I was with Boa. I took her to buy a wedding dress.” He said. Jaejoong gulped, “Yah.. Are you sure you want to marry her?”

Yoochun chuckled, “No I’m not you bastard!” Yoochun rushed and hit Jaejoong’s face hard. Jaejoong moaned, “Why did you hit me?” He yelled. Yoochun smiled, “Now I’m happy!” He said and lie on the bed, beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong still not understand.

“What do you mean?” He asked Yoochun.

“I’m not going to marry her. She doesn’t love me. Woah, that’s embarrassing. Why don’t you tell me that you love her from the first time?” Yoochun asked. Jaejoong smiled.

“I want to give you a big surprise!” Jaejoong said as he lied beside Yoochun.

“You’re lucky. I almost fall for her, you know? But she chooses you.”

“What? What did she say about me?” Jaejoong is getting excited. Yoochun smirked, “She said she didn’t want to lose you but she didn’t say she love you. She is stubborn. I’m really sure she loves you. I wonder what you have done to her until she falls for you.”

Jaejoong giggled and smiled from happiness. Yoochun also smiled. He is happy for his brother. Yoochun slapped Jaejoong lightly, “Your lips is going to touch your ear! Stop it! You would die from happiness.” Yoochun .

***

 

“Unnie, I need to talk to you.” Yoona said. Boa nodded and asked her to sit beside her on the bed. Yoona tilted her head as she watched Boa’s face.

“Unnie, you look so happy. What happened?” She asked.

Boa smiled, “I’m not getting married with Yoochun. I don’t love him. I think I’ve made a right decision. What do you want to talk about?” She asked. Yoona smiled happily and hugged Boa.

“Unnie!! Thanks a lot.” Yoona said. Boa is confused, “What are you talking about? I can’t understand.” She said.

“Unnie, let me tell you a story when I was in highschool!” Yoona said.

***

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes when he felt someone is shaking his body. It’s his mom. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes and got up, “Mom, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“Wake up, your father is home.” She said as she also woke Yoochun up. Jaejoong looked at the sky through the window. It’s already morning. He yawned. Mrs.Kim pat his head, “Jaejoong ah.. He wants to meet you.” She said.

Jaejoong sighed before entering his father’s room. He opened the door and looked his father’s back. Mr.Kim is facing the big glasses window in front of him, looking straight to the lake. Jaejoong closed the door and approached him. Jaejoong stood up beside him.

“I don’t know is it a right thing or not for having you as son. You never make me happy. You know that?” Mr.Kim said. Jaejoong sighed and didn’t answer him.

“Why do you want to meet me?” Jaejoong asked.

Mr.Kim sat down on the couch. Jaejoong also did the same. They’re facing each other. Mr.Kim looked at Jaejoong, “You.. what do you really want to be?” He asked his only son.

Jaejoong sighed, “I’ve told you hundred times. I want to be a musician. I want to be a pianist and composer. If you don’t like it, I would also like to be a chef. But you didn’t accept all of my wishes. So why are you asking again?” Jaejoong said.

“This is the last time I say to you. I want you to be a successor of my companies. I want you to be a businessman. This is your last chance.” Mr.Kim said seriously. Jaejoong smirked, “I told you not to brag about this again. The answer is always no.”

Jaejoong stood up and about to leave but then Mr.Kim laughed and made Jaejoong stop. Mr.Kim took a sip of his tea and clears his throat, “Mrs.Kwon company is about to bankrupt. Don’t you want to help your girl?” He said.

Jaejoong gulped and turned around. He stared at his father who is smirking. Jaejoong could see that sly face once again. That’s his father and he never wants to understand his own son. He took another’s son and raised him up with passion and love. But he never did that to his own son. Jaejoong walked toward his father, “What do you really want from me?” He asked.

 

 

***