Engagement

Hello Princess Perfect

Okay i know i haven't posted anything yet for long time but i will finish this story. Don't worry. Here is the next chapter.

----

Jaejoong looked at his watch. He is already changed and standing in front of the mirror, in his room. The engagement day is held in his house. Jaejoong heard something outside and moved to the balcony. His heart beat faster when he saw a beautiful girl in the white gown. Jaejoong gulped and just can’t hold this desire to come to that girl. Boa just walked in to his house together with her mother and some of bodyguards. Jaejoong turned around and lied on his bed, wondering.

Meanwhile Yoochun is ready. They’re going to start the engagement. It’s just a small event. They’re only family because they don’t want the engagement to be published in public. Jaejoong walked downstairs and watched the happy conversation between the two families. Jaejoong sighed and wanted to go back upstairs but Yoochun called him.

“Hyung, what are you doing there?” He called.

Jaejoong finally turned around just to see Boa’s face which is looking at him, pathetic. Jaejoong walked lazily toward them and bowed to Boa’s mother. “I’m going to take some drink.” He said then but Yoochun blocked his way.

“What are you doing? This is my greatest day. Won’t you be happy for me?” Yoochun asked with small voice. Jaejoong pushed Yoochun aside lightly, “I’m happy for you, Yoochun. And I’m also happy for you, Boa ssi.” Jaejoong looked at Boa and smiled like nothing happened between them. Boa just a little bit shocked and smiled awkwardly. Then JaeJoong left them coldly. Yoochun gazed at Boa. She is still watching Jaejoong which is getting farther from her. She looks so sad.

 

***

 

Jaejoong can’t even breathe when Yoochun put the ring to Boa’s finger. He is so damn depressed. Of course, seeing the girl he loves so much getting engaged with his own brother. Nothing could hurt him more. Yoochun gave Boa a quick kiss on her lips which made that beautiful little girl shocked and suddenly looked at the guy in the corner. Jaejoong sighed and stepped away from the place. It’s better for him not to look at them. He felt like doing suicide.

Jaejoong took out a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it up. It’s been a long time since he is smoking and he really needs it now. He looked at the silent lake in front of him. He tried to hold his tears. He remembered the moments when he was spending time with Boa, he misses that.

Someone came and he turned around. It’s Yoona. Yoona smiled and stood up beside him also with an upset face. Of course, that girl is also having a hard time because the guy she loves is going to be her biological sister’s husband.

“How do you feeling?” Yoona asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong smirked, “What do you think?” He asked back.

“It !” Yoona chuckled but she still couldn’t hide her sadness. She started crying. Jaejoong watched her and it makes his heart even hurter. He feels the exact same feeling with the girl in front of him. He moved closer to Yoona and hugged her tightly. She cried so much. Jaejoong closed his eyes, “It’s okay, Yoona. You can handle it. There are a lot of guys out there waiting for you to come to them. Yoochun is not the only guy you can love. I’m going to do the same. So, we should work harder.” Jaejoong calmed her by rubbing her tiny back. Yoona is still crying and even louder. Jaejoong just stay quiet, listening to her sob with his hurt heart.

 

***

 

“My God, Boa. I’m so happy. Thank you, dear.” Mrs.Kwon hugged her daughter tightly. She couldn’t express her happiness. She is just too happy to see her daughter has engaged with son of Mr.Kim who is going to help her company out of the difficulty.

Boa just smiled and stepped away as soon as her mother let her go. Boa walked quickly and left the building in order to find someone, Jaejoong. She turned around when she heard something. A piano is being played. She peeked on a room. She could see a figure there, playing the piano.

She relieved because she did found someone she really wants to see. She opened the door wider and Jaejoong stopped playing. He is startled and looked at Boa with wet eyes. He quickly wiped his tears. Boa gulped and approached him. He moved backward and didn’t even dare to look at her. She started to cry.

“What are you doing here?” She asked with sad tone. Jaejoong looked at the other sight. He looked at the outside through the window. Jaejoong tighten his fist in order to be able to hold his tears. Boa moved closer to him. “Why didn’t you do something?” She asked again. Jaejoong never answered her. He is just, keep quiet.

Boa cried louder. Jaejoong took a glance at her. He really wants to do everything he has ever done to that girl like calming her when she was crying, hugging her, holding her. He couldn’t do those things now. She is now his brother’s fiancée. And he also had a promise with his father that he won’t approach Boa anymore. He has to give up.

Jaejoong gulped and decided to leave the room but Boa grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Jaejoong missed that touch. He is crying now and luckily he is not facing that girl so she couldn’t see it. Jaejoong didn’t want her to know that he is in pain. He wants Boa to give up and live her life with Yoochun. He doesn’t want her to think about him anymore. He wants her to be happy with Yoochun and not crying over him anymore.

“I’m sorry. I gotta go.” Jaejoong said coldly and release her hand from Boa’s grip. Boa chased him and hugged him from behind. She held him and cried. “I love you. I love you so much and if you don’t even love me, please, just love me. Try to love me, can’t you?” Boa said in her sob. Jaejoong cried even harder. His tears are just falling without his permission.

“Kim Jaejoong. I don’t care if you were just acting but I want you to know that I truly love you.” She continued and made Jaejoong’s heart beats faster. That’s all he wanted, her love. He wanted her to love him back and when she does, he has to leave her. It’s just too mean for him. His father is too mean or the universe is? He didn’t know his fate would turn like this.

Jaejoong turned around and kissed her suddenly. He pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her passionately. Boa kissed him back and just loved it.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” Yoochun appeared and can’t believe what he is seeing. Jaejoong stopped and turned around. He smirked. “Your lovely fiancée forced me to do it. So, don’t blame me.” Jaejoong said. He turned around and looked at Boa. He winked and left like a very bad boy. Yoochun blocked his way and hit him hard on the face. Jaejoong got really angry and emotional. He stood up and kicked Yoochun’s stomach hard until he passed out.

“Yoochun!!” Boa screamed when Yoochun didn’t wake up. Jaejoong took a deep breath. He didn’t even care about his brother anymore. He took his black suit which has been laying on the floor and left the room.

***

 

“I’m going abroad now. I can’t wait any longer dad.” Jaejoong yelled to his father. His father sighed and looked at his son’s face. It’s messy. Jaejoong has been doing not well these days. He is so damn frustrated. He is like a mad man. He turned worse and worse day by day. It has been two months after that accident. Luckily Yoochun is alright and back to his daily life again.

Boa is now living in his house which makes his life even worse. He seldom lives in the house. He prefers go to some cheap motel in town or just sleep in the garden near the lake. He didn’t want to see Boa. He is sick of it actually. He even wants himself to hate that girl.

Now Mr.Kim is feeling guilty toward his son because his plan just makes Jaejoong’s life ruined. Jaejoong sat down on the couch and rubbed his forehead.

“Son, when the last time you eat?” Mr.Kim asked. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “Last night.” He answered. “Okay what did you eat?” Mr. Kim asked again. “Sleeping pills of course what else?” Jaejoong replied arrogantly. Mr.Kim looked at his son who looks so pathetic. He is skinnier.

“Jaejoong ah, just go home.” He told him. Jaejoong widened his eyes, “What? Are you crazy? I haven’t finished my work yet. I have to finish it tonight.” Jaejoong took the papers on the table and stood up. “Why did you call me if you don’t have any important thing to say?” Jaejoong mumbled.

“Jaejoong ah, go home now.” Mr.Kim said. Jaejoong gulped and he immediately went out from his father’s office.

Mr.Kim sighed and called someone, “Hello. Are you home?”

 

***

 

Jaejoong has arrived in his house. He parked his car and still in the car right now. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked really messy. He looked at his watch. It’s 2am. He doesn’t know why his father asked him to go home in the work time. He got out from the car and went to the building.

He stopped when he saw someone. It’s Boa. She is sitting on the dining table with gloomy face. She looked at Jaejoong and smiled to him. Jaejoong didn’t want to make any conversation with her and going upstairs.

“Brother in law!!” Boa called him. Jaejoong stopped and turned around, “What?” He asked. Boa touched her stomach, “I’m hungry. Would you like to cook for me?” She said. Jaejoong shook his head, “There is chef in the kitchen. Why don’t you ask him to cook for you?” He said and going to left but he stopped again when Boa called him.

“He is away. Please Jaejoong.” Boa begged.

Jaejoong sighed, “There are a lot of servants here. Ask one of them to cook.” Jaejoong said.

“No. I want you. Please, I’m dying.” Boa said. Jaejoong still refused and finally left Boa. Boa sighed and smirked as she got a good idea.

 

***

 

Boa screamed and Jaejoong quickly rushed to see her. He frowned when he saw that girl is cooking something and it’s burnt. And also Boa hurt her finger. Jaejoong took her finger and rubbed it. Boa smiled and Jaejoong realized he did something he shouldn’t do. He looked at the burnt egg roll in the frying pan.

“I told you I’m hungry.” Boa said. Jaejoong sighed and pushed Boa aside.

“Sit down. I’ll cook for you.” He said with cold tone. Boa just smiled and satisfied with her doing. She sat down quietly like a kid in the dining table but she got bored. So she pulled the chair to the kitchen so she could watch Jaejoong cook. She is enjoying it.

Jaejoong slightly smiled and felt a little bit lighten up. “Why are you here?” Jaejoong finally asked when he got nervous because Boa is keep watching him with that suspicious smile on her face. “I like to watch your moves.” She replied honestly. Jaejoong smirked, “Do I look y?” Jaejoong started to tease and Boa liked it very much, she missed it and this time she wants to completely honest with Jaejoong.

“Yeah. You look so y, chef.” She teased Jaejoong back. Jaejoong gulped. He didn’t expect Boa to say that to him but he liked it. “Do you need me to do something?” Boa asked. Jaejoong shook his head, “Nope. I don’t want you to ruin my foods.” He said and smiled. Boa tilted her head and chuckled, “Okay, chef.” She said.

Boa got message from someone. She smiled.

 

ll From : Father in Law (Mr.Kim)

How is it going? Is he happy? Tell me. I’m worried. ll

ll To : Father in Law (Mr.Kim)

He is better now. He looks so glad. He is enjoying it. You’re smart, Mr.Kim. And thanks for allowing us to get together. ll

 

Boa smiled and turned off her phone because she really didn’t wish anyone to disturb her precious time together with the guy she loves. Jaejoong has finished his work. Boa quickly go to the dining table and ready to taste his foods.

“Hey where are you going?” Boa asked when Jaejoong is leaving. Jaejoong frowned, “Go back to my room of course.” He replied. Boa stood up and pushed him to the chair in front of her. He sat down like a kid obeying his mother. Boa smiled and sat down in front of him.

“Sit and eat with me. I don’t want to eat alone. And I know you must be so hungry.” Boa said and put the dishes on Jaejoong’s plate. Jaejoong gulped and looked at Boa’s happy face. He felt something he has never felt for so long. Happiness. He is so happy and can’t express it.

“You know. We have not spoken for months. I mean, we’re going to be in the same family. You need to melt that cold heart of yours. I want you to be comfortable around me.” Boa said. Jaejoong smiled, “What’s the point?” He asked.

“My point is, don’t avoid me anymore.” She replied honestly.

“Do you love Yoochun now?” Jaejoong gave her a sudden shocking question. Boa giggled, “Can you please don’t talk about that right now? We’re enjoying your heavenly made food, Okay? Cheers!” Boa raised her glass. Jaejoong frowned because Boa is doing something childish.

“Yah Kim Jaejoong!” Boa yelled. Jaejoong chuckled, “You haven’t changed.” He said.

“Are you happy now?” Boa asked.

“I guess so.” Jaejoong answered.