Confession

Hello Princess Perfect

 

Jaejoong rubbed his face hard as he walked quickly, leaving the guest room and try to endure his sadness. He never expected things to be like this. How could his parents appear in this kind of time? The time when he is going to confess to Boa that he loves her. Mrs. Kwon, does she mean to do this since the beginning? Jaejoong couldn’t thing the positive way. He meets Yoona. She is about going to the guest room, she looked at him confusedly. Jaejoong doesn’t greet her and keeps walking. Then Yoona looked at Boa who is running toward her.

“Unnie, what is happening?” Yoona asked but Boa didn’t answer and just passed her by.

“What the hell is going on?” Yoona asked herself then headed to the guest room.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!! Stop right there!” Boa yelled as she tried to control her breath. Jaejoong stopped and turned around. Boa is staring at him. Boa walked closer to him and looked at his eyes deeply.

“What is this? Can you please explain this instead of running away?” Boa said. Jaejoong didn’t make any respond and just looking at Boa. Boa chuckled, “Answer me! Do I look stupid? Why didn’t you tell me? What are you planning on me?” Boa said again. Jaejoong sighed and looked at the other side.

“Look at me! Didn’t you ever ask me to look at you? Why don’t you look at me now? Jaejoong ah..” Boa said. Jaejoong looked at her and took both of her hands.

“Will it make any difference if I said the truth from the first time?” Jaejoong said. Boa winked, “What?” She asked.

“I just want you to love me just the way I do. I want to get closer to you just like the other couples do. I don’t want you to know me as a wealthy spoiled child. I want to change your life. I don’t want you to live as a stubborn princess forever.” Jaejoong explain. Boa gulped and can’t say a thing.

Jaejoong tightened his grip on Boa’s hands. He took a breath, “I love you.” He said. Boa widened her eyes and start to thumping.

“What are you saying?” Boa asked. Jaejoong moved his face closer to Boa’s face, “If I said I love you, would you go with me?” Jaejoong said. Boa shook her head, “Are you crazy?” She stated.

Jaejoong loosen his grip and smirked, “Princess Boa, I never expected things to be like this but I always confident that you love me. But I was wrong. I’m sorry then.” Jaejoong lets go of her and walked away from her. Boa is still standing there, frozen and don’t know what to do or say. She just couldn’t believe what had just happened to her. Jaejoong said he loves her. She doesn’t know what she really feels for him. She is completely dazed.

Meanwhile, Yoona is entering the guest room and surprised by the people there. Her mom asked her to sit down beside her and explain to her what is happening.

“Your sister is going to be engaged with Yoochun” She said to Yoona. Yoona is also in the difficult situation. She is just frozen in her spot, looking at Yoochun’s face who is right in front of her. He is also dazed. The situation is just so awkward.

“Mrs.Kwon, what is this? What is happening? Why my son is here? Explain to me!” Mrs.Kim said. Mrs.Kwon clears before explain, “Your son came to me about month ago, asking permission to live and work here. He is Boa’s private bodyguard. He said he wants to change her habit and even plans to marry her.”

Yoochun looked at Mrs.Kwon and even more confused. Mrs.Kim looked at her husband. Mr.Kim is completely pissed off. He groaned and got up, “Let’s go. We need to solve this immediately. Mrs.Kwon, let me solve this problem alone and thank you for your invitation today. I’ll make sure that punk would not bother your daughter anymore. The only man who is going to marry her is Yoochun. I’m leaving.” Mr.Kim said.

“Honey, what about Jaejoong? What are we going to do with him?” Mrs.Kim said to her husband but he didn’t answer her and left. Both of them left with their bodyguards. Mrs.Kwon also left. There are only Yoochun and Yoona left.

“Oppa, do you love my sister that much?” Yoona asked with teary eyes. Yoochun sighed, “I don’t know. Do you think I love her?” Yoochun asked.

Yoona shook her head, “I don’t know but the only thing I know is I’m sure I’m still in love with you, oppa.” She said. Yoochun widened his eyes and stared at Yoona who is already crying.

“Oppa, how could you do this to me? Don’t you remember me? I was crazy over you! And you’re going to be engaged with my sister. Do you know how I feel? And you don’t even know about your feeling toward her yet. It hurts even more.” Yoona said and got up, leaving.

“Yoona yah..” Yoochun called her and made her stop.

“I’m sorry.. I lied to you. I loved you but it was only past. I’m sorry for not telling you. But that was my true feeling.” Yoochun said.

Yoona gulped and turned around, she is crying, “Oppa. You’re so mean. But why do I still love you?” Yoona said as she walked away.

Yoochun rubbed his face hard. He is screaming inside. He feels like moron. He is not sure about his feeling.

 

***

 

Jaejoong had packed his clothes and about to leave. But he once stared at his bed again. He doesn’t want to leave. But what is he going to do here? The plan has been ruined. He failed to make Boa falls for him.

“Yah Kim Jaejoong.. it’s time to forget everything.” He said to himself and left the room. He walked through the hallway and met some maids and bodyguards there. They are bowing at him politely. It seems like the rumor about his true identity has been spreading. Jaejoong smiled to all of them with bright face as usual. He looked at a guy who is crying in the corner. He smiled and walked toward him.

“What are you doing here?” He asked. That man looked at him with wet eyes. He is Junsu.

“Hyung, why are you leaving? You’re like a brother to me. I don’t care if you’re a poor man or rich prince. I will miss you so much, Hyung.” Junsu cried even louder.

Jaejoong rubbed his head, “It’s okay. I will call you sometimes, okay?” Jaejoong smiled to him.

Then Jaejoong walked toward Boa’s room. He wanted to open the door but a maid appears, “Jaejoong ssi. She doesn’t look good. Don’t bother her. She was crying all night. I don’t know what the matter is but she doesn’t want anyone to come in.” She explained. Jaejoong sighed. He smiled to her, “It’s okay. I only want to say goodbye” He said and opened the door. He closed the door gently because he didn’t want to wake Boa up.

Boa is sleeping. There are tissues everywhere. Jaejoong smiled. He sits beside her and touched her forehead, “Yah..Why did you cry?” He asked with small voice.

“Don’t let your eyes swollen. You’re still pretty when you’re sleeping. How could I forget you?” Jaejoong said.

“I wonder what is in your dream right now. Am I there?” Jaejoong smiled and kissed Boa’s forehead gently.

Boa opened her eyes without Jaejoong’s knowing. Jaejoong held her hand and suddenly Boa grabbed it. Jaejoong is surprised and looked at Boa’s face, look if she is awake or not. But her eyes are still closed. Jaejoong smiled and kept watching her face.

“Boa yah… I’m sorry. I couldn’t do anything for you. I always piss you off, I’m really sorry.” He said. He took Boa’s hand which is grabbing his hand and moved it away. He got up and sighed, “I’m leaving. Goodbye, princess.” He said and turned around. Boa started to cry. She wiped her tears immediately. Jaejoong took a glance at her once again and left the room.

Boa opened her eyes and got up, “Why am I so damn sad?” She asked herself.

The gate is opened. Jaejoong stepped out and watch the path in front of him. He still has to walk a while before reach the street. He looked at his side as he walking. Around him is a big beautiful garden which is belonged to Kwon family. He tried to hold his tears. Boa’s face is still appearing in his mind. His heart hurts and can’t hold himself from crying. He keeps hearing Boa’s face. She is calling his name. He feels the voice is getting closer. He turned around and there she is. Boa is running toward him. He widened his eyes, surprised.

Boa crushed and hugged him. He smiled. Boa is crying. She hugged him tightly. Jaejoong threw away his bags and hugged Boa back.

“Don’t leave” She said. Jaejoong rubbed her back, “Why are you crying?” He asked.

“I do this not because of I love you. I just don’t want you to leave. I think you’re my best friend.” Boa said. Jaejoong chuckled.

“You still don’t want to admit that you love me?” Jaejoong asked.

Boa hit his back, “I said I do this not because of I love you, are you deaf!!?” Boa yelled in her sob. Jaejoong giggled, “Okay okay. You don’t love me but thanks. I’m so glad now.” Jaejoong said and tighten his hug. He wrapped Boa’s small body with his arms.

“But I love you, Boa” He said in small voice. Boa smiled. “I heard you” She said. Jaejoong smiled. Both of them are giggling.

 

***

Jaejoong sighed as he stepped in to his own house. He still doesn’t know what will happen when his father look at him. He is ready to be slapped. He is so ready to be scolded or even killed. A maid opened the entry door for him. He smiled to him. He also smiled back to him, “It’s been so long, Sir.” He said.

“How have you been?” Jaejoong asked. That maid nodded, “I’m fine, welcome home, Sir.” He bowed to Jaejoong. Jaejoong entered the living room. It’s empty just as usual. His house is always empty. He misses his house so bad. He has been gone for years. He has been a fugitive and now he is back and ready to take risks and punishments from his father. He has to do this in order to rebuild his relationship with his family especially his father. He misses his family.

Mrs.Kim appeared. She rushed and hugged Jaejoong, “My son! You’re back!” She said out loud. Jaejoong hugged his mom tightly and even lifted her up a bit.

“Mom! Cook for me! I miss your homemade dish!” Jaejoong said. Mrs.Kim nodded happily and rushed to the kitchen. Jaejoong went in to his room and changed his clothes. He took a strawberry candy he loves from a small box in the cupboard. He has been hiding that box because Yoochun would take it secretly if he’s not aware. He smiled as he remembered sweet moments those had happened in this room. Yoochun and he spent a lot of times here, in his room. He looked at a picture that was taken when he was still a kid. There are four of them. Jaejoong, Yoochun and his parents. That was a beautiful memory. Jaejoong smiled and left his room to meet his mother downstairs.

“Mom, where is Yoochun?” He asked his mom who is busy preparing the food.

“Yoochun has been away since this morning. He doesn’t look good since yesterday. I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he looks like thinking about something.” His mom said.

Jaejoong sat down and rolled his eyes, “What is Yoochun doing?” He asked to himself.

“Mom, do you need my help? I will cook the chicken!” Jaejoong rushed to her mom.

 

***