05 - Duck noona

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five;

                  duck noona?

 

“Why are you afraid of fireworks?” Baekhyun asked as they walked back to Yuna’s house. Yuna answered his question, “I played fireworks when I was seven and I almost killed myself because of my foolishness.”

 

Diin Diin

 

Both of them turned to see a car stopped in front of them. Two guys came out, Yuna knew them as Tao, the panda eyes and Kris, the faced guy. “Duck noona, earth call! I need your bathroom right now!!!” Tao suddenly jumped like a bunny in front of her.

 

Yuna widened her eyes when Tao called her duck noona, “YAH! I will not allow you to use my bathroom if you still call me with DUCK!” Yuna walked away, leaving three of them behind. DUCK? I’m not a duckkk!!!!!!! She’s so pissed off right now.

 

A hand stopped her by holding her wrist tightly. Yuna turned around, it was Kris who held her without looking at her, not even a glance. “YAH, take off your hand from me !” Yuna yelled to him.

 

Kris scoffed and turned to met gaze with her, piercing her with his deathly eyes but she seems not scared with it, “Duck, my friend over here needs your bathroom. I’m so ing sleepy so while I’m being nice to you, let him use your bathroom in less than five minutes so I can go to my sleep. Will you?” he harshly released her hand.

 

Baekhyun came up, “Hyung, no need to be so rude to her.” “I’m fine Baekhyun” Yuna told him. She glared to Kris, “Who cares if you are sleepy or not? It’s none of my business!” Kris raised his hand, wanted to slap her.

 

“You want to slap me, huh? SLAP ME THEN!!!” Yuna raised her voice as she point his index finger to her cheek. Kris stopped, “YA-“ “BWOHH??? YOU CAN’T? CHICKEN!!!!” Yuna pushed her head to his chest. Kris stepped aback before he pushed her away.

 

“You think you are a buffalo??? Fcuk you crazy woman!” Kris walked towards his car. He doesn’t care anymore about Tao need a bathroom, he wanted to stay as far as he can from this crazy girl. No one ever called him chicken in his entire life!

 

“YEAH! Don’t you ever show up again in front of my FACE!!!!” Yuna yelled in victory while Baekhyun secretly laughed behind her. No one ever made Kris so pissed like that.

 

“Gegeee… bathroooomm!!!!” Tao whined as he got inside Kris’ car. “Shut up TAO! You can use my bathroom all you want!” Kris replied. He got inside his car and drove his car away in full speed.

 

Baekhyun sighed, this girl is the bravest girl he's ever met. But still, Kris is not a suitable rival for her. Kris with his height can kick people in their if he wanted to and he also can make people’s life miserable if he wanted to. “You are not a buffalo, so don’t ever do that again, araa??”

 

Yuna turned around, “Rolling like a buffaloooo!!!!” she ran towards Baekhyun who quickly ran away before she can reach him and entered her house.

 

 

Kris came out of the elevator. Today he wore a long black coat with a gray colored turtle neck sweater and black long pants, also wearing his favorite shoes today to the office. There was no one at the office since the staff was on holiday and go back to work on 3rd January. He spend his first day in 2013 laying around his house with Tao.

 

His office is on the top flor of the building, while the other floors were filled by other companies owned by Wu Corp. So, as the CEO for all those companies, he owns the top floor only for him. Chanho was also the owner of the top floor because he can’t live without his secretary. It’s easier than Chanho working on the floor below him.

 

“Oh, you are here” Chanho’s voice greets Kris. He didn’t wear his formal clothes today, “You look better in casual clothes, Chanho-ah.” “No, it’s be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter