04 - Happy new year!

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter four;

                  Happy new year!

 

“Damn you, Yuki!” Yuna smacked her sister’s head. She doesn’t care if people are watching them, but she really need to smack her sister. “Owww… it hurts!!” Yuki rubbed her head. Yuki laughed inside, victory will always be hers.

 

Yuna glanced at her watch, 1 AM. Thanks to her sister, all her sweet dreams were ruined by a call from police. They found her sister walking around the street, drunk. Well, actually pretending to be drunk. People who saw her quickly called the police to bring her to the office. Yuna fetched her sister at the police office and one minute after she came out from the office, she’s back to normal.

 

“How’s the audition?” finally Yuna asked. Yuki put her hands inside the coat’s pocket, “Tch, they asked me why I join the audition and I answer it, I told him about our family problem but he said I’m lying because of this shoe.”

 

Yuna glanced at her sister’s shoes, she laughed as loud as she can, seems to understand what her sister means, “If I was him, I’ll never believe to your story either.”

 

 

Kris signed the paper, the last paper on his table. He sighed, finally. Chanho entered his room, “Are you done sir?” he asked. Kris nodded as he loosened up his tie, “Oh, don’t bring me another file, please. New year, new year…”

 

Chanho laughed and cut off his sentence. “Yah! Stop laughing!” Kris yelled. “Hahaha… mianhae Yi Fan sajangniiimmm” Chanho still tried to not laughing. “Don’t call me sajangnim! I feel so old!” Kris shot him a glare.

 

Kris really hates it when people call him with that title behind his name, Yi Fan sajangniim. Kris sajangnim. Ck! “I’m sorry, sir.” Chanho apologized.

 

“So, can I go home now? They are waiting for meee.” Chanho nod his head, Kris smiled happily. He stood up and grabbed his thick jacket, “You better go home now, and have fun with your girl too,” Kris said as he patted Chanho’s shoulder.

 

Chanho blushed, “H-how do you k-know?” Kris was about to close the door when Chanho asked, he turned around and answered, “Well, she’s an ulzzang, younger than you for 4 years, long hair, her name is Lee Dasom.” Kris closed the door, leaving the dumbfounded Chanho alone.

 

“H-how can he know?” Chanho hit himself.

 

 

“Eonni…” Yuki poked her sister. “Hmmm” Yuna hug her teddy bear tighter without opening her eyes even one inch. Yuki glanced at the clock beside her sister’s bed, 2 hours before countdown.

 

Yuki grabbed the clock and set the alarm, hoping if her sister will wake up from her sleep. She placed the clock right beside her ear. Not long after the sound of the alarm filled the room. Yuki glanced at Yuna after the alarm turned it off. She’s not even moving.

 

“YAAHHH!!! EONNIIIII!!!” Yuki hit Yuna with the pillow, but still the result is nothing. Yuki sighed, no one can wake Yuna up when she’s sleeping. Once she’s sleep, she’s sleeping like a dead person.

 

That’s not all, Yuki came up with another idea. She ran to the bathroom, she came back with a glass of water. She casually poured the water to Yuna’s face, “EOONNNNIII!!! WAKE UP YOU PIGGGIEEE!!!” Yuki slammed the glass to the table when her sister still not moving.

 

“If you’re not going to wake up, I’ll have fun by myself!” Yuki grumbled as she wrote a note and put it on the door before she left Yuna’s room.

 

Baby look at me now, look at me now~

Yuna lazily open her eyes, her hand trying to find her phone. “Hmmm?” she answered the call without looking who is the caller. “Are you sleeping?” the caller asked. “No, totally awake right now” Yuna sat up. She later realized if her hair is wet and her bed too.

 

“Damn, she poured me with water again! I’m going to smack that kid!” Yuna cursed. “Are you okay?” the caller asked. She glanced at the caller ID, “Oh, it’s you Baekhyun-ah. I’m fine, my sister poured me with water. Waeyo?” Yuna asked as she stood up and read the note from her sister.

 

Hey piggy, I tried to wake you up.. yes, with water but since you are a pig, it failed. I’m going out with my friends for NYE party, go have fun by yourself. Bbyong!

 

“Why she poured you with water?” Baekhyun asked. “Because she tried to wake me up, but failed. So she poured me with water to wake me up, and still failed. I’m a heavy sleeper” Yuna came out from her room and went to the kitchen.

 

Yuna can hear Baekhyun’s laughed clearly, “Yah, stop laughing!!” How can Yuki not wake her up even though she pour her water but when Baekhyun called her, she was totally awake? Something is wrong with me. She hit her forehead.

 

“Yah, don’t hit yourself!” “Where are you???” She got goose bumps. She looked around her and found a figure waving at her with another hand holding his phone through the window.

 

Yuna can’t hide her laugh, she open the back door and let Baekhyun enter. “You always surprised me” she hit him slightly. “Ouch, mian… I was planning to greet you from the front door, but I think back door is a great idea” Baekhyun answered.

 

Yuna let out a chuckle, “Why are you here?” Yuna take out a glass from the cabinet, “Er, drink?” “Something warm will help, it’s really cold outside.”

 

Yuna make a tea for him, “You not yet answered my question,” after she’s done she handed the gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter