17 - Japan? YAY!

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter seventeen;

                Japan? yay!

 

Kris sighed heavily as he placed the plastic groceries on the dining table while Yuna poured water into the glass and handed it to him. He swears he will never go grocery shopping with this woman again. Never! She made him  push the cart and pay for everything she bought, add it all; her stuff! She did not allow Kris to buy cola but she bought chocolate for herself!

 

“You look really tired” she said.

 

“Yeah, thanks for the tiring day,” Kris sarcastically thanked her. Kris went out from the kitchen “And now, I should finish my work and pack my stuff” Kris said as he climbed up the stairs to his room. “Eh? Where are you going?”

 

Kris looked down to see her happy face. “Japan.” He replied shortly. Yuna’s face brightened, “Uwaahhh, jinjjayo? How long????” Kris sighed heavily as he unlocked his room, “You won’t see this face for the whole week until next Sunday.” Kris answered before he open the door and slammed it as hard as he can.

 

“A WEEK WITHOUT BITCCHHH!!!! YEAAAHHH!!!!!”

 

Kris shook his head when he heard her cheering. Kris walked to his desk to find some files on top of his desk with a small note.

 

How’s your date? There are some files you should sign before you go to your business trip. – Chanho

P.S: As you wish, I booked the earliest ticket to Japan for tomorrow. I will pick you up at 6.

 

Kris scoffed, “A date? A day as a slave, that’s how you should called it.” He brought all the files to his bed, and started checking all the files one by one.

 

Knock! Knock!

“What do you want?” Kris asked annoyingly. He swears, he can hear her happiness in the giggle from behind that door. “I just want to say goodnight to you! Goodnight biiiitch~” Kris rolled his eyes. He grabbed the small remote under the pillow to turn on the music.

 

“Aha… Listen boy, my first love story.”

 

As the music started, Kris feels like he wanted to cry so hard right now. Why is it even his music player hates him and plays this song??? His pride!!!!

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… You???? You listen to Gee??? An old man like you listened to this kind of song? SNSD’s Gee??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed as hard as she can. She never thought that a like him listens to SNSD. No, she can’t even imagine him humming to a very girly song like Gee! ‘Is that why he did not allow me to enter his room? Oh, maybe he hide some SNSD’s albums inside his room!’

 

Kris’ face heated, ‘Shame on you, Wu Yi Fan! Shame on you!!!’ “SHUT UP!!! IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!” Kris yelled as his hand grabbed the remote to change the song and raised the volume until he can’t hear her laugh.

 

While Kris tried to block her voice with the volume, Yuna still tried to stop laughing, “Hahahaha, a faced guy like him listen to Gee. Aigooooo~” she chuckled. “Goodnight Kris~” she said although she’s sure he can’t hear it before she entered her room.

 

She jumped to her bed, “A WEEK WITHOUT THAT BITCCHHH~ WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!” She cheered happily as he jumped around her bed before throwing her body to her bed. She grabbed her phone from her purse and text her sister and Minah.

 

To: Yuki

Sleep over tomorrow? That went to Japan tomorrow for the WHOOLEE week!

To: Minah

Sleep over??? I missed you so muuccchh <3

 

Yuna keep her phone back inside her purse. “A week in paradiseee~” she slowly drifted to sleep, ignoring the fact that she not yet changed her clothes and was still wearing her makeup.

 

 

“SURPRISEE!!!!”

 

Yuna was a little bit surprised when she found Yuki and Minah along with their boyfriends showing up in front of her house… scratch that, Kris’ house! She did not expect that they would show up early in the morning, especially with their boyfriends. And! She hadn't yet taken her bath either! Yuna quickly smelled herself, ‘Thank god, I’m not smelly.’

 

“Wow girls, you bring your boyfriends along?” Yuna blinked her eyes. “No problem right?” Yuki asked back. Of course Yuna shook her head, “Come in!”

 

Yuki entered the house first followed by Taejun, “Noona~ how are you doing?” Yuna smiled to her sister’s boyfriend, “I’m fine.” Taejun then tailed Yuki from behind as he wrapped his arms around her waist and went to the living room.

 

“Minaaahhh~” Yuna squealed as she hugged Minah suddenly. “Oh my god, I missed you so much!!!” Minah hugged her back. Yuna hadn’t met her only best friend since the riot (the marriage) started. They are too busy with their own stuffs.

 

When they finally parted, Minah’s boyfriend, Dujun butted in. “It’s not like you two haven’t met for years, right?” Both of the girls shot him a glare, “Shut up!” Dujun was taken aback, ‘Aigoo, women are really scary.’

 

Yuna was about to hug her best friend again before Minah stopped her, “Wait! I want to give you something…” Minah opened her bag and pulled out something. “Would you be my on my wedding day?” Minah asked Yuna as she handed her the invitation card.

 

Yuna widened her eyes. She stared at the couple in front of her. Minah was smiling sweetly at Dujun and he could only smile back at her. “You got to be kidding me!” Yuna spoke. Minah quickly held Yuna’s hand, “Pretty pleaseeee~”

 

Yuna smiled, “Of course I would love to!” she hugged Minah tightly. “Kyaaaahh~ you are the best Yuna-yahh!” Minah hugged her back tightly. “Kyaahhh~ My friend is getting married soon!!!”

 

This time, Dujun parted both of them, “Oh dear, let’s continue about this later.” Yuna chuckled as Minah and Dujun went to the living room in awe with the house interior while Yuna closed the door and followed behind them.

 

“Eonni, look at w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter