06 - Coffee Shop

5 Ways To Get a Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter six;

                 coffee shop.

 

Yuna got off of the bus dumbstruck, staring at a very tall building in front of her. She checked the address again just to make sure if this was really Baekhyun’s office. “Oh my god! He’s really rich??? That’s why his friends called me duck!”

 

Of course, those people will call her duck since their level is different. Baekhyun and his friends are the swans while she is the duck. Ah, except for that faced guy. He is not a swan, but a chicken.

 

Yuna took out her phone to call Baekhyun again. “Can you see a café around you?” Baekhyun asked. Yuna looked around, her eyes found a café across the street and Baekhyun was inside waving at her. “Come, I’ll treat you for today,” he said again.

 

Yuna let out a soft chuckle, “Okay, your treat.” She ended the call and quickly cross the street. She walked towards the café, and Baekhyun came out to greet her. “Yah, it’s really cold but why you only wear this?” he chuckled.

 

Yuna glanced at her own reflection on the glass, she wanted to kill herself right now in front of him. She only wears a t-shirt and skinny jeans under her coat. She’s not even wearing her scarf. “Sorry!”

 

Baekhyun took off his scarf and wrapped it around her neck, “You are so careless” he grumbled. Yuna can feel her cheeks get hotter, she can smell his perfume, good taste. “Let’s get inside, it’s warmer.”

 

Yuna followed Baekhyun as he entered the café and she must agree with Baekhyun because it’s warmer inside. “Coffee?” Yuna nodded her head, “Americano.” Baekhyun showed her his table before he went to order another coffee.

 

Baekhyun’s table is at the corner of the café where people can’t see it when they entered the café. There’s a lot of papers and files on top of the table. She sat on the sofa while she looked at some of the papers. She put back the papers when she realized, I don’t understand even a bit.

 

Baekhyun came with her Americano, he handed it to her. “Kamsaaaa” she took a sip of the Americano. While Baekhyun starts reading the papers one by one, checking each carefully. Sometimes he chuckled. “It’s a holiday. Why are you working?” Yuna asked. Baekhyun smiled without taking his eyes off from the paper, “Do you understand what’s written on this paper?” he asked back.

 

Yuna shook her head, “I’m not a business student, I majored in movies when I was in college.” Baekhyun took off his eyes from the paper, “So, why you didn’t find a job in TV stations?”

 

Yuna shrugged, “Who will accept a dropped out student?” “Me,” Baekhyun quickly answered. Yuna raised an eyebrow, “Seriously? I didn’t learn much in college and…” Yuna paused, “Who are you actually?”

 

“A rich man and also a heir of a big company” a voice answered. No, it’s definitely not Baekhyun’s voice because he’s not even talking but his eyes wander somewhere. Yuna turned around to see a tall guy in a black trench coat and golden brown hair, complete with his face.

 

Yuna looked away as she rolled her eyes, “Damn, why that is here?” she muttered. “Hyung, why are you here? You’re not working?” Baekhyun stood up to greet his brother.

 

“Well, I came here to do my work, too. It’s really boring in my office since no one was there” Kris answered as he sat at the empty table beside them. Yuna looked at him with her disgusted face, she can’t stay around him too long or else she will walk to him and kill him.

 

“Sir, your coffee” a cute guy suddenly popped out from nowhere. The so called sir, took the coffee and she was really surprised because it was Kris. The cute guy turned around to give her and Baekhyun a bow before he sat across Kris.

 

“Hyung, how can you know if we are here?” Baekhyun asked. “Erm… I saw you guys enter the café from my office” Kris answered. Baekhyun glanced at Kris, “But your office is at the top of the building and it’s really high.”

 

Kris cleared his throat, “I… say thanks to my good eyes.” Baekhyun nod his head even though inside his heart he still doubt if Kris can see them from their office.

 

The café

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter