Chapter 6

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park's POV

 

I don't know how I should be feeling right now.

I heard everything. He told me everything, indirectly.

About...........his life. About Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Author's POV

 

"Dara, are you ready? I'm in front of your door." he called Dara a minute after he arrived.

"Wait for me, I'm walking!!" her cheerful voice this early morning can be heard from the other line.

"Okay, Princess." he said.

"Huh?" she's a bit flustered but she don't really heard it because paying attention to the stairs she walked on.

"No. Nothing. Just come down faster, Dara-yah." then after saying goodbye, he hung up.

 

 

 

"Dara, Good Morning.." he greets after she entered the car.

"Jiyong, Morning too. You look......plain." she said.

"Oh, yeah. I love black and white, today will just be a white day."  he smiled.

"Huh?" yeah, she's confused with what he said.

"You're so colorful. I bet she will think you're a great woman."

"Huh? She?" Dara started to think he's being delusional now. 

"Yea."

"Who?" she is dam curious.

"You will see."

"Okay.." Dara thought she will know where they will go to as soon as he picked her up.

 

 

 

That was a long silent ride. Then Jiyong realize that she is no longer moving beside him. Of course. She is sleeping. He chuckled as he continue the ride. He will glanced to his side every now and then. Checking his most treasured girl.

 

 

"Dara.. how ca you become this important to me? You're my precious..."

"..Mom should know you, I bet she will instantly knows why I like you.."

"..or.. I think I have fallen for you, Dara-yah..."

"..I promise myself to keep you from my sick-half-blood-brother.."

"..I will make your hope come true.."

"..I will, Sandara Park. Just please wait for me."

 

 

 

"Dara..." he used his right hand to combed her bangs. 

"Sandara.."

"Ughh..." did he just heard her ? ugh.

"Ji.Jiyong?" she opened her eyes. She still looks beautiful. Extremely pretty.

"Dara, you fell asleep earlier." he smiled sweetly. Too sweet for her to handle.

"Oh...." she's still blank.

"We're here, Dara." then she looked around. She realize something fter a minute of checking their surroundings. They're in a forest....If she isn't mistaken.

"No, not forest and camping or stuffs like that. Come with me, Dara." then both of them left his car.

 

 

 

 

They walked together along the trees. Feeling the summer breeeze. Jiyong slowly takes Dara's hand and cling it with his. They're walking and keep walking to reach the top of the forest. It's a beautiful forest. A peaceful place where you can feel the summer's breeze. The smeels of the wood and land. The green and warm of the trees. Eveything around you looks perfect but real.

 

 

"Ce-cemetery?" Dara managed to said bluntly her thought.

"Yeah." he said without looking at her. His eyes on one of the tomb.

"Ji...?" she asked after being pulled to the tomb he has been looking eversince they arrived there.

"We'll meet someone." he smiled. But she knows it's far from smiling.

"She is Lee Jinah.. She is the most beautiful women for me. But still, since you're here now, in my life, I come here to asked her to let me put that title on you..." still looking to the name on the tomb.

"..."

"Ji.. she's 37 years old? I mean, if she is alive.." Dara asked carefully.

"Yeah.."

"Who is she, Jiyong? Your past girlf-"

"Mother." she almost thought he dated an older girl before. But... mother? Ah, she just remembered that his father's wife died years ago.

"..."

"Mom, nice to meet you. It's been a long time. I remember last week I gave you white roses. Your favorite. Sorry I can't bring flowers right now. But I'm here with my flower, Mom. Isn't she beautiful?" she can't help but blushed.

"Mom, thank you for being here to listen my heart. I think I've found her. The woman you said will make me sacrifice my whole life to."

"She is beyond perfect for me. When she came and I just simply know that I can't let her go. She has something in her eyes and on her smile."

"..that means the world to me right know.." Jiyong must stop. Dara is dying with lots of blush.

"Mom, ever since you left, I never feel this enthusiastic to wait for 'tomorrow'. I was pretty messed up. I locked myself in my room. For three months. I didn't go to school and I didn't eat anything." it's a different atmosphere.

"Dad was gone on the day we back from the cemetery. I have no one to cry. No. I don't blame you for got pregnant too long, Mom. I never blame you for letting Dad married other woman. To use her womb. That he thought you will never get pregnant. Not until the day he found you pregnant." he remembered. His mind travelled back to years behind.

"Then the day I was born, you said he's the happiest husband and father."

"I trust you, Mom."

"He said he loves me the most."

"But.. you know, I never can think Jae's mother as my mother. I'm sorry that maybe I blame her that you died." she realize why he never like the idea of her with Jaejoong.

"But when she died, I feel I'm losing another person. Another mother. But her son will never like me. Dad gave him an equal treats as me. I don't care about it. But he thinks I'm the only son in his eyes. Life is never easy, you said so."

"You left me. I feel abandoned. After three months, I managed to get out from my deep black sleep because your sons.. the twins.. my brothers are dying. If it's not because they're cut by the toys bloody-Jae gave them, maybe I will never can wake up." she almost faint. Did she hear it right? Yeah, the man she claimed her first love has....broken to the deepest black hole in his life. And no one knows that.

"Mom, should I gave up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter