Chapter 5

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Reallyy???? HE FREAKINGLY DARE TO KISS YOU, SANDARA PARK????!!!” Bom exploded in Dara’s room.

“GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS!!!! I’M GONNA FREAKINGLY KILL HIM!!!”

“Bom… Don’t do that. It’s not like.. he’s a bad guy who take advantage on me, right? He’s my FREAKINGLY crush!!!” Dara shoot back.

“But…BUT..!!” Bom tried to find another rational answer so she can EXPLODE to him.

“Bom, for this one, trust me, okay? You see, it’s better I give all I can give to the one I truly love, before I can’t give it to him..”

“Dara… I’m sorry.. I should have understand how shockingly your life has turned…” Bom hugs Dara as she started to cry.

“Bommie-ah.. don’t cry.. I’m fine. As long as I have my mother, you and… him.”

“Dara, you told me before that he is Jaejoong’s stepbrother, right?” earning a nod from Dara.

“So.. is that means.. you will meet him every day if you marry Jaejoong?” Dara desperately nod again.

“Daraaaaa~ I’m gonna hate Jaejoong to the rest of my life!!!”

“Me too, Bommie-ah… he seems to be a cruel guy to his brother…”

“Really? Howe do you know?”

“Jiyong has problems in his family. But I don’t know what and I’m not trying to dig it up.”

“How do you know???”

“I can guess it, you see.. I’ve been around Jiyong nowadays so I know a little bit much from his habit and characters… something is wrong.”

“And….???” Bom expecting her friend to tell her more.

“Bom, I think I need to go to the bathroom.” Or maybe not. Not this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong?” he’s calling her at mid-night.

“Dara, can you come with me tomorrow’s morning?” Jiyong asked.

“Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter