Chapter 4

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, Jiyong Oppa.” Dara greeted Jiyong who is walking to his locker.

“Ah, Dara.. morning too. I guess, last night you didn’t sleep well, huh?” he walked closer to her. Erasing the gap between them as his right hand now checking on her eyes.

“You got dark circles, Dara-yah.” Jiyong softly whisper, but loud enough for her always-open-ears.

“Ah, yes. I can’t sleep well last night.”

“Why?” Jiyong simply asked. But she seems melted already. It’s because you’re all I think about at night.

“Uhm, you know, Oppa.. the marriage thingy,” she looked up again and caught Jiyong’s mouth shaped ‘O’.  Adorkable.

“I think I’m not ready, yet…” Dara shyly said. That’s right, she isn’t ready. Especially it’s not the man that she loves.

“Hoooffff!!!” Jiyong made a weird sound as he blew Dara’s face.

“You know, don’t put so much stress on the marriage thingy, I promise you I will help you.” Jiyong convinced her.

“H-help..me?” there are two sentences planted on Dara’s face that Jiyong clearly read. First, Omo, thank you Oppa! I know you won’t let me marry unknown man! Second, But..How?

“For now, don’t know how to help you yet, but I promise you, I will help you. Wait for it.” Jiyong smiled.

“O-okay….”

“So, sleep well tonight, arraso? Oppa will punish you if Oppa found your dark circles tomorrow!” Jiyong jokingly said as he leads the pace to their class.

 

 

 

If only.. My mom didn’t make that stupid oath… UGH.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, that’s it for today, guys. I hope you will give the best results to me. good afternoon and… have a nice day.” Mr. Kim said as he went out of the class.

“Dara, let’s go and eat our lunch outside.” Making Dara frown.

“Outside?”

“Yeah, let me take you for a lunch outside the campus. We don’t have class until 4 p.m! besides, I need someone to accompany me shopping.”

“Ah, treating me a lunch and making me your assistant? With those bags with luxury items, right?” Dara joked back.

“Nooo! Ah, let’s go faster, Dara. Before.. my brother sees us.” Jiyong took Dara’s hand as he dragged her slowly to his car.

“Ready?” he asked before started to rolls.

“Hahaha, Oppa, it looks like we’re about to escape the class. You’ve done this before, right?” earning a nod from Jiyong’s grinning face.

“Ah, I guessed so. And that’s not one or two times.. but,” she looked to Jiyong’s who’s now smiling from ear to ear.

“Yeah, I ditched many times. But, you see, I don’t lose to any one on my rank, so..yeah.” he acted like an arrogant one.

“You’re such a bad boy, huh?” she teased.

“A bad boy that you like?” he flashed his playful smirk.

“DUH! Stop it, Oppa!” she pouted then. Making Jiyong smiles wider.

“Arra~ Arra~ but actually, you don’t need to call me Oppa. Since we’re on the same age.”

“But you want me to right?” she faced the guy who’s driving ily.

“Uhm, let me think.. okay, Oppa sounds sweet. But…” something comes to Jiyong’s mind.

“Ah, then, call me Jiyong. I don’t want you call me Oppa. Just like you call Jaejoong.”

“You don’t call him by hyung?”

“He isn’t even a hyung of me. really, he doesn’t deserve to be called hyung.”

“Ah..” Dara just could say that. Somehow, she knows something isn’t right on his family, but she won’t bug him to spill it all. Let time goes by and maybe someday he’ll open up to her.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter