Chapter 2

When two hearts beating as one...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So, Jae, Ji, Deuk and Don.. tonight I have asked Shinyoung and her daughter to come here. I hope you all will be home for dinner.” Kwon Joowon said. No one answers him. But then the twins managed to said “Arraso.” then leave the three in the living room.

“Jiyong, I think we should talk about something. Follow me to my office.” then Joowon left too.

 

 

“I promise myself. For Pete’s sake, I won’t let her be yours.” Jiyong said then he turned around and walks toward the stairs to his father’s office.

“But I won’t let her be yours, too, dongsaeng.” Jaejoong smirked, his words succeed make the younger stopped his track on the stairs. Then after a few seconds, he gone by the stairs.

 

 

“Let’s see, Jiyong. Who else will support you. Oh poor.”

 

 

 

“Jiyong, come in.” then his son came inside his office and sit in front of him. Still with his cold face.

“I know you can offer me a help with it, but..”

“Jaejoong is older than me so he is the one that should marry her. Because I can’t marry any girl until he married.” he continued the line for his father.

“Jiyong..”

“Appa, don’t try to beg me to understand this. I really think it’s nonsense. It’s real, you like him better. Because his mother gave you a son first.” he said earning a hard slap from his father.

“Jiyong! Enough with your bulls! You know if there’s one woman that I will die for, it’ll always be your mom. You and your twins brother’s mother.”

“It’s just..” Joowon lost on his own words.

“Just what, Appa?”

“You’re too young for marriage life, son. I want you to be the one that will continue my company. This company. You’re the first son from the woman I love with my whole life.” Joowon said sincerely.

“Appa, make me respect you like that! You said she is the one, but why you…argh! Why you make that older guy marry her… You know, I never ask anything from you, Appa.. never… just this one.. please, help me Appa..” he cried miserably. Not knowing why. She is just his last fan girl. But she made the great Kwon Jiyong cried his tears out.

“You..you love her, son? Huh?” Joowon finally said what his thought has told him thousand times.

“I.. I don’t know, Appa, but I know I will take care of her.. like what she did when mom died..” he said.

“What? What she did?” his Appa asks with curious face.

“She… she is the one who stayed when ever body leaves me.  She put a letter in my locker. She said she feel sorry for me and my family, she heard that my mom died.. she.. she is just someone special that I can’t explain why. She’s too good to be true… Appa, I know what happen with you and eomma.. she told me about your first encounter with her. How shy she Is and how popular you were..”

“Yes, Jiyong.. Appa…. I’m so..sorry, son. I will make things better.”

“You know you’re the last person I could trust now, Appa..”

“Yes, I know son, give me time..” then Jiyong left his office. Left him with full of thoughts in his mind.

 

“Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter