UH OHH

Welcome Home ! Master Sungmin

 

 

I was really amused by Sunny’s  action.

And …

Her hands felt really warm ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DongHae POV

*click clack click clack*

If she doesn’t walk softly , im gonna explode !

‘Shh!!!’ I  hissed. ‘Your heels are just … noisy’

Jessica blushed , and said , ‘hehe , sorry’ >//<

Oh my god , she is so cute! I whispered to myself .

‘What ?’

‘Uh uh … no, nothing!!’ I tried to lie .

‘ Here is the kitchen and you’ll be doing your kitchen duties here. Now lets start by preparing dinner’ I said looking over her, to avoid myself from blushing due to her adorable and pretty face.

She started washing the veggies , and I started prepare the deserts.

‘Why don’t you hire a chef or something ?’ she asked.

‘Well , he only eats the food cooked by either me , his mom or Alice.’ I answered.

‘who’s Alice??’

‘Oh, uhm … she is uhm …’ I was at a lost for words . Uh-oh.

She gazed at me suspiciously for what seemed like an eternity, thankfully , after a few seconds she just shrugged and continue doing her work. I heaved a huge sigh of relief . I looked towards a petite body , hmm … nice figure !!

WAIT WHAT.

No I cannot be thinking about a maid like that .. I placed my hands on the table .I walked over to the sink and washed my face .

Aish ! wake up donghae ! what are you thinking ?! NO .

I walked back into the kitchen and calmly took out the ingredients to make Sungmin’s  favourite cake . I cracked the eggs into the mixing bowl , I tried to keep my thoughts away from her.

I asked her over to help my open a packet of flour.

Jessica POV

Mr. Donghae  asked me over to help open a packet of flour . Open a packet of flour ?? That should be easy … I hope . I can’t really do chores .. Well , the only reason I and sunny came here is because her --- oops! Can’t tell ><

I walked over to the table and tried to open the packet of flour . I pulled hard till my knuckles turned white , like a showered rabbit . It still refuses to open ! I got really angry and pulled again with all my might . And it worked !! Except now flour was everywhere … even on Mr. DongHae’s face … UHOH , will he fire me ?!?!