First Day

Welcome Home ! Master Sungmin

Sunny rang on the doorbell . ‘I am so excited!’ Jessica whispered . Sunny squeezed her and said ‘I t-..’ . Just then …

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘What are you girls doing here!? Trying to stalk Prince Sungmin eh ?’ a voice screeched.

Both turn back only to find a short old women standing behind them .

‘u-uh , no ! Of course not ma’am ! We’re the new maids here??’ Sunny explained .

‘why in that case , Good morning lovely ladies , come on in !’ the old women pushed open the heavy wooden door , stepped in and disappeared.

Then , a tall handsome young man appeared at the door way , ‘Ah~ you must be the new maids! Jessica and Sunny I suppose ?’ both of the girls nodded their heads eagerly .

‘ Well , I’m Lee Dong Hae , you can me Dong Hae actually , im the butler here and you will both report to me for your duties ! Jessica !!! You shall follow me and do some chores around the kitchen. And Sunny!! You shall go upstairs to clean the Prince’s room !’

He passed them the maid’s manual handbook , uniform as well as their very own name tag !!

He brought Sunny up the mansion into a huge room , ‘ you shall start your duties here’ Donghae said. And walked off pulling Jessica away .

“BYYEEE SUNNNEHHH” Jessica’s voice echoed through the hallway .

Sunny stepped in quietly, her eyes opened wide , with her jaws dropped down , she stood rooted to the ground staring into the room. It was filled with the latest gadgets , iphone  , 27 inch Mac , ipad mini and so much more ! The room was fully carpeted and decorated with expensive ornaments and decorations.  Paintings were hung all over the wall . With a hot tub right in the middle of the room ! Towards the right, there was a huge waterbed , and on it , a guy slept soundly . *He looks like an angel >//<* she thought.

‘Well, I have to go complete my duty !’

She sprung back into action and started to clean the completely spotless room.  *Okay, there’s like … absolutely nothing to clean??*

Sunny then spotted from the corner of her eye, a vase that looks like it was a little dirty ! She ran to the shelve and tip-toed (she is KINDA short  ... so) , trying to reach the vase .

However , she lost her balance ! And FELLLLL

Fortunately , a pair of strong hands caught her.

*OMO , is it my guardian angel ?!* she thought.